• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South PM at Smash Sans Frontieres Bi-Weekly #3

PM at Smash Sans Frontieres Bi-Weekly #3
Posted by Sadface
East Coast Gaming - 218 nottingham drive, cary nc
Monday, May 16, 2016 - 07:00 PM
Until: Monday, May 16, 2016 - 11:59 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sadface

Smash Apprentice
Project M Singles with the Drop Zone Crew, Last week had 13 entrants (yay finals) and finished 1.5 hours early. We had 6-7 TV's which was good but only 3 Wiis with PM. We need about 4 more.

Link to the smash 4 facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1015195848529196/

North Carolina Project M Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NCProjectM/

Rules:

4 stocks, 8 minutes as normal.

Bans can be remade after a game has passed. Say in a best of 5, the winner of game 1 wins and bans 2 stages. He then wins game 2 as well, and can re do his bans if he chooses to. Stages you ban against your opponent do not prevent you from choosing those stages when you yourself are counter picking. Basically your bans don't carry over into the next game if you are counter picking.

best of 3 = 2 stage bans
best of 5 = 1 stage ban
Modified Daves Stupid Rule: You cannot Counter Pick a stage you have won on in the set.
Strike order is 1-2-1
Players ban stages first, then a stage is selected, then the winner of the previous game picks his character, and then the loser picks his character and they go onto the next game.

Players can gentleman to any stage, even with wario man or giga bowser, but can't play melee, rock paper scissors or any other game besides PM to determine a winner of a set.

Suggested Stage list:
Starters:
Smashville
Green Hill Zone
Pokemon Stadium 2
Battlefield
Dreamland

Counterpicks:
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Delfino's Secret
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Story (Melee)

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
So this is a project M tournament, but is the Wii U game going to be there too? I'm asking because it appears in the keywords.

Sadface

Smash Apprentice
So this is a project M tournament, but is the Wii U game going to be there too? I'm asking because it appears in the keywords.
Yes, we had to make separate event pages, but I want to let people know of smash 4 in case there is interest. I linked the smash 4 FB event in there as well.

Top Bottom