• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 17, 2015] Hallowfied Smash Weeklies #6 (Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numinextra

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NICE#605
NNID
Numinextra
As much as I'd love to join, I may not have a new computer for a week or so. So I'll bookmark this thread for now.

Last edited:

DeeTroopa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Noble-Koopa
Will items be included? I tend to play with just Smash Balls so I'm curious

DeeTroopa

Smash Rookie
NNID
Noble-Koopa
Will items be included? I tend to play with just Smash Balls so I'm curious

Lord_Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fogottenknight
3DS FC
2509-2089-2582
Hey. I am brand new to the competitive smash scene, so I was wondering what program or system we would be using to communicate. Skype? Anyways, I will be joining in this tourney either way, just please inform me on how to communicate with everyone I need to. Also, I would like an official time since this page and the sign up page give two slightly different times.
I'd just go with the challonge time because of the check in.In case you didn't know there's a set time to check into the tournament, if you don't check in you will be disqualified and that helps if people decide not to show up it doesn't slow everything down. you have those 15 minutes listed to check in. the tournament will begin right after check in is finished. And there is a twitch stream given in the post so I'll assume we'll talk with each other through it's chat.

Last edited:

Xtreme-SmasheR16

Smash Rookie
Alright. Thanks to Lord_Spoon for clearing up my confusion. Also, my NNID is Mariofan102. I would like a bit of reassurance here, but I assume the we would also sign in through the twitch chat?

Space Mom Jojo

Smash Cadet
NNID
JojoMirabelle
My NNID is JojoMirabelle. I guess we should be adding each other now to save us time when it's actually going on?

Lord_Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fogottenknight
3DS FC
2509-2089-2582
oh yeah anyone who ends up playing me I'd appreciate if you put in my NNID instead of me adding you because my gamepad is all busted, it says I'm constantly touching the upper right part of my screen so it completely messes up what I'm trying to do on the gamepad. Nintendo doesn't seem to wanna sell replacements so I'm kinda screwed.

Space Mom Jojo

Smash Cadet
NNID
JojoMirabelle
I imagine large tournaments take a lot longer online, considering this appears to be run by one person. But you can see it as an opportunity to have a better shot at winning.

Lord_Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fogottenknight
3DS FC
2509-2089-2582
what stages are legal? the original post just says omegas. I'm assuming stages like SV and battlefield are legal, a stage list would be nice.

Space Mom Jojo

Smash Cadet
NNID
JojoMirabelle
Hi everyone,

For the third week of this tournament series, unfortunately the TO vanished towards the end and the stream went with him. We ran the rest of the tournament with no stream via skype, and here are the results, collected from as much data as we could scavenge. There were many DQs but those who did leave had their wins up until that point taken into consideration.

Supreme Champion: MagneticMirror :4robinf:

Worthy Adversary: Tmns304 :4sonic:

Maybe next time: Space_Mom_Jojo :rosalina:

4: Greenkagami :4lucina:

5: Hallowkaz :4sonic:

6: Insaiyan :4shulk:

Tied for 7th:

RichKid17

Lord_Spoon

Tied for 9th:

DeeTroopa

iStormblaze

Xtreme_SmasheR16

Snackster

Smus

Ceeolm

Tied for last:

IanBourgeoiZelda

Jman512

Parynthias

GoldWind

HawkBlast

wedl

NJW3awesome

We don't know what happened with the TO but at least we have this! Thank you all for the great games.

Last edited:

StormBlaze

Smash Rookie
NNID
iStormBlaze
Im sorry I wasnt able to attend to the tourney although I signed up and everything but I had my baseball game moved to friday instead of saturday due to weather :p. yeah and I know #NoJohns but if there are any other tourneys ill be sure to be there for real

Space Mom Jojo

Smash Cadet
NNID
JojoMirabelle
I can't. It will only take Challonge or another third party bracket generator and the TO would have to fill out the rest of the original one and do it himself. If he ever read this and wanted to submit the rankings he could just use the results I posted to kinda sorta come up with something legitimate.

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909
The next tourney is this friday. Get ready. Sorry about the last tourney.

MagneticMirror

Smash Rookie
NNID
magneticmirror
to submit into rankings go to this link http://smashboards.com/rankings/submit then just extract from challonge. its going to ask for your API on Challonge. ju st got to Challonge then click settings and on the left a list will be there. click developer API then just copy and paste and boom! ranking!

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
Pretty decently held tournament.. that was until you passed out on stream xD Please don't do it again if you will just fall asleep just a tip!xD

swoosh_

Smash Rookie
I might join but first i need to know what the time is for west coast (if i join my Nintendo id is koda4x2 but my challonge acount is for tournement will be Japanese_Spagehttee)

Last edited:

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909
where's the sign up for the tournament today? plz and thank you!
We live in the same location, so we could practice if you want. Better connection wise! NNID: HallowKaz

Last edited:

Greenkagami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Greenkagami
3DS FC
4356-0298-9996
When's the next tournament in which time zone? And where's the sign up link?

Last edited:

irongiant77

Smash Rookie
NNID
irongiant77
3DS FC
4398-9800-3462
where is the challonge.com link for the 22nd?

HallowKaz

Smash Cadet
NNID
HallowKaz
3DS FC
2938-8929-4909
Not doing tourneys again until I have everything set up. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom