• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Master Hand Music Glitch

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just a fun little glitch I found.

If you are playing Classic on a difficulty high enough for a Master Core form to appear, pause the game at any time while fighting Master Hand and Crazy Hand. Take a screenshot, and then enter Paint Mode. Exit Paint Mode (doesn't matter whether or not you save the picture), and return to fighting Master Hand and Crazy Hand as normal. Now, when you initiate the Master Hand's transformation into a Master Core form, the music won't switch out for the Master Core theme, and will just keep playing the Master Hand theme.

If you are playing on a difficulty high enough for Master Fortress to appear, the Master Hand theme will still play while you are going through it after this glitch has been activated at the start of the battle.

The Master Hand theme will stop once you defeat the Core/Fortress, but you can make it come up again while the game is transitioning between the Core/Fortress defeat animation, into the segment where you beat up the actual Core itself.

This might add variety to the Core/Fortress phases for those of you still grinding through Classic Mode.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Be CAREFUL where you pause! Under normal gaming conditions on 8.0 or higher, the game freezes your character after you defeat the second target in the fortress, and then you are teleported back to the main boss platform with the heart container. Well, I found out the hard way a while back during one of my 9.0 runs that if you pause after defeating that second target and before being teleported, you will lose a stock. Nasty glitch.

Top Bottom