• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Master Core Wario Sucide Glitch?

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Man, I whis I could records or better say, Is I have my own personal camera I dont own.

Anyway this was done in patch 1.0.1.

Go classic and put 9.0. or a 8.0 to Unleash Maste Fortress fight and form.
Play through classoic all through normaly and reach to the end. (Don't make too much game over.)

Do everything normal until this moment.

In Master forthress there a Second Wave and hen your gonna defeat the last heart, that means the heart and Last part of Master forthress, Your will be falling, and that moment use Wario Bike and keep riding until you selfdestruct.

That happen to me messing in the game, I was LoL all the time.

Man, Now I need a recorder to show you.

Squadaloo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RodRodney
I'm not sure it's technically a glitch: the game probably spawns Final Destination under you or something since that's where you end the fight and you just rode off the edge.

Last edited:

VirgateSpy

Smash Rookie
This is an actual glitch, if you use Wario's boke in any of the transitions in master fortress (after killing 2nd or 4th core) it's like the game still recognizes your hurtbox or something.

I did it on the first transition and hit a wall, then instead of spawning above FD I just stood in the same position and everything was black, like I was there where the 4th core is and enemies would spawn but everything was pitch black because I didn't kill the 3rd core.

When I did it on the 4th core I just died.

Top Bottom