• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 17th] Hypest - Project M - Singles - Monthly - Wifi / NetPlay

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to another Hypest Project M Wifi + NetPlay Monthly!

Never played Project M online before? NO PROBLEM!

Here's a Guide on how to play online: Project M Online Guide

We have a Wifi and NetPlay Tournament at the same time, sign up to the one you want to play in!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

1. DEFENDING CHAMPIONS:
  • Project M - Monthly - NetPlay - SaberPrime
  • Project M - Monthly - Wifi - Hba_Shiny_Zubat
2. Wrong Smash Game? Check below our ONLINE Hypest Tournament Threads:
3. We have finally updated the Rankings! All Thanks to Rapptz! This new ranking system will also serve to replace the old TPS system that we have been using to seed our events! Please let us know your reddit name so that we can match it to your challonge account! How is the Rankings Calculated? Check it out here! Ranking Q&A

4. HypestTeam are looking to recruit:
  • 5 Tournament Organisers
  • 1 Streamer for Smash 64
  • 1 Streamer for Melee
  • 1 Streamer for Brawl
  • 1 Streamer for 3DS
  • 2 Streamers for Wii U
  • 2 Networkers/Advertisers
If Interested PM HypestTeam Smashboards Account or Reply to the Thread and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project M Wifi - Monthly - June 17th - Starting at 18:00 EDT | 23:00 GMT |

Full Detail Rules Here: Ruleset

Chat Room: IRC-ProjectM-Wifi

Type "/nick (NAME)" to change your Nick on the IRC.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project M NetPlay - Monthly - June 17th - Starting at 18:00 EDT | 23:00 GMT |

Full Detail Rules Here: Ruleset

Chat Room: IRC-ProjectM-NetPlay

Type "/nick (NAME)" to change your NICK on the IRC.
Stream: Project M will be streamed on our Hypest Twitch Channel!

Tournament Structure:
Double Elimination Bracket

Rules:
- 4 Stocks
- 8 Minutes
- Items OFF
- Input Buffer DISABLED
- Gentleman's Clause
- Dave's Stupid Rule
- Stage Strike System (1-2-2-1)
- You MUST be in the IRC to Participate

Starter Stages:
- Final Destination
- Battlefield
- Yoshi's Story
- Smashville
- Dreamland
- Fountain of Dreams
- Pokemon Stadium 2

Counter Picks:
- Pokemon Stadium
- Yoshi's Island
- Lylat Cruise
- Skyloft
- Skyworld
- Wario Ware
- Green Hill Zone
There will be a mandatory check-in time of 1 hour before the event begins. Be warned that Check in closes 5 minutes before the Tournament in order for the bracket to be processed. If you do not appear for check-in or notify a TO ahead of time, you will be dropped. You Check-In on the Challonge Bracket. LATE ARRIVALS will NOT be accepted.

We require EVERYONE to be in the IRC client during the tournament.

If you are new to HYPEST Tournaments please fill in THIS FORM.

We will then proceed to add you into our HYPEST Phonebook for easy access of everyone's Friend Codes and Nintendo ID.

Have Further Questions? Check our FAQ Page and IRC Tutorial

This Tournament is only one of our many weeklies by HYPEST. Check our EVENT POST!

If you would like to know more about HYPEST: Reddit - Facebook - Twitter - Youtube - Twitch

We have been expanding a whole lately, and this is all thanks to you. We will be having major updates in the coming weeks and there will be newly appointed Tournament Organisers and even more Tournaments!

Thanks from HYPEST TEAM

HYPEST | AnDEh

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
None of the wifi thread people even visit this forum. Besides Shadic was fine with the other thread. That was a **** move.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
How strict is the check in time? I get off work inconsistently on Wednesdays and could get home with an hour to spare and might get there 5 minutes late.

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
How strict is the check in time? I get off work inconsistently on Wednesdays and could get home with an hour to spare and might get there 5 minutes late.
Hopefully an official will find a way to cut you some slack. i think you just re add someone who missed check ins

GabPR

Smash Lord
If tournament starts adding someone in challonge wont be possible I believe, so if you somehow make it before the Challonge bracket is finalized it should be ok

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
If tournament starts adding someone in challonge wont be possible I believe, so if you somehow make it before the Challonge bracket is finalized it should be ok
didn't you really have to sign up last to make your self 16th seed -_-. Lol I'm so mad I have you 1st round

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
Hi If you can guarantee you will only be "5 mins late" I can tell the TO of that tournament to auto check you in if you have not arrived. Please give me your challonge username also :) - AnDEh

Last edited:

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
didn't you really have to sign up last to make your self 16th seed -_-. Lol I'm so mad I have you 1st round
Hey EarthboundHero, the seeds/bracket will be shuffled before the Tournament begins! So no fear :p - AnDEh

Last edited:

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
Hey EarthboundHero, the seeds/bracket will be shuffled before the Tournament begins! So no fear :p - AnDEh
Lolol no no it's no fret. I'm ready to face anyone, everyone participating is a threat in this tournament. really am interested how this plays out. Ha remember it's tomorrow homies!

And to be fair with the shuffling, I really don't deserve 1st seed. Maybe like 5th at best haha.

Last edited:

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
I wanted to join, but I live in Singapore, so the timing was too early.
Next time if it's possible, try to have a tournament at a time where both people from US and people from the east side of world can join in at the same time. Or rather have it on the weekends so I can atleast get up at 3am and play.
Just a suggestion :p

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
Really good tournament. TO's where on point with time and managed it all in an effective way. Didnt get to look at the streaming, and I dont know if the streaming link was given only to the players in the IRC client. But Ive heard the streaming itself was pretty good overall. Definitely looking forward to the next monthly.

wutadisaster

Smash Apprentice
Really good tournament. TO's where on point with time and managed it all in an effective way. Didnt get to look at the streaming, and I dont know if the streaming link was given only to the players in the IRC client. But Ive heard the streaming itself was pretty good overall. Definitely looking forward to the next monthly.
dont worry i hyped up your grand finals pretty well i would say

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys! Project M is back again! And we are accepting sign ups!

We also would like to welcome EarthBoundHero as our Hypest Project M Networker! He helped us get into contact with our current Project M Streamer and increased our Monthly attendance!

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1

We also would like to welcome EarthBoundHero as our Hypest Project M Networker! He helped us get into contact with our current Project M Streamer and increased our Monthly attendance!
Lol just glad I could be of help

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011

Bleh 23:00 gmt is too early for me, but I'll see if I can get up early just to play the tournament :kirby:

wutadisaster

Smash Apprentice
i should be able to stream and commentate this one as well ill know soonish if i am available everyone get hyped!!!

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
Project M is back for May and Sign ups Open! Starts in a little over a week!

Top Bottom