• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 7, 2014] SSBB Tournament! Possible Cash Prize! (Metairie, Louisiana)

Nooral

Smash Rookie
We're having a SSBB tournament at Dibbz! This is a bring your own controller event. The entry fee is $5. We need a minimum of 12 people to attend. If there are more than 12 people, there will definitely be a cash prize. Since we need a minimum number of people in the event, please RSVP if you're going to participate in the tournament. Any questions or comments on the event are welcome! You can RSVP on our Facebook page which also has the tournament rules. https://www.facebook.com/events/371474972993711/

ACrawford69

Smash Rookie
NNID
ACrawford69
3DS FC
2707-2321-8560
I know this might be a stupid question, but I haven't been to Metairie in a while. How long would it take to get there from Denham Springs? Oh, I'm also 13. I hope that wouldn't be a problem.

Top Bottom