• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 29, 2014] Free Smash Bros. 64/Melee Event (reformatted) *Free drinks (Grand Rapids, MI)

WickTown

Smash Rookie
Regretfully, due to untimely schedule conflicts, the tournament that was originally going to be held 3/29 had to be reformatted as a friendlies event (I'm providing a free drink of choice to the first 10 participants). I personally apologize for any inconvenience/disappointment this poses to anyone who was anticipating the tournament. Nevertheless, the friendlies should be fun and more relaxed, and his May there will likely be a tournament held in the same format as was originally intended for Saturday the 29th.

*NOTE: I held a cash prize event at this venue last October with great success. This inspired another Smashboards member to hold weekly Smash events at Grandlan that unfortunately were never able to take place. It came to my attention that he forgot to remove his weekly tournament listing, and I assume this has been confusing for anyone looking for Smash in the Grand Rapids area. I will be contacting him today to remove his weekly listing. Below are the details for the friendlies event:

FREE Smash Bros 64/Melee Event:

WHEN: March 29th 2014. Friendlies begin at 5pm. Event ends at 6pm.
WHERE: Grandlan Gaming Center
56 Division Ave N, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Phone: (616) 975-7911

*There will be three (possibly more) setups provided, however, feel free to bring your own controller(s), N64/Gamecube, a copy of SSB/SSM, TV, and/or any setup for use during the event.

*A free drink of choice will be provided to the first ten participants to show (beginning at 5pm).

Bring your best game and have some fun!

Last edited:
Top Bottom