• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Scum. I think a traitor got assamilated or something. I think this is related to Levi, actually. It's most likely his reason for claiming yesterday. I don't think it was a doctor protect, even though Zen and I were glad to be alive.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ran, stop with your absurd theories. Your speculation on the setup is ridiculous.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
i dont understand;
Bad wording on my part.

We should force you, BarDulL, Arcane Inferno, and Werekill to claim their roles because the last 2 scum are here and - by prompting them now - they have less time and context with which to make a more effective safeclaim which would sway Town off of their trail. The scumteam will not kill any of these players for the rest of the game given the circumstances, so their information on the table is more beneficial to Town as a whole.

Kantrip

Kantplay
something about bardulls reaction to leviathan being xonar and whether or not you think it's fake/scummy

@ Dramatic Flair Dramatic Flair

why did you claim nabooru; and i dont mean because she's major character so it lends more credit to a vig claim; i mean why nabooru specifically
Oh. I would have to look at it again but off the top of my head it was weird how HARD that piece of info changed Bardull's read. Could see a case for it being faked and just a convenient way for bardull to 180 his read, and that would be scummy, yes. Not sure in context why he would want to take the risk of 180ing his read as scum though.

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Unvote Vote: Murderbush

This is the best play for ToDay. I was thinking of doing a case, but I don't really need to. I'll just sum it up. D1, he wanted Levi and Jex. Then for some reason he absorbs Protein's push of J and critisizes me for disliking it, saying "Wow man, it was natural, where WERE you." This is one point that raises a red flag. D2, he pushes Levi hard, and ignores Dabuz hard. This shows that he was claiming Levi's push on Dabuz was bogus, but he never considered that Levi was possibly town trying to find scum (and that he did). D3 some of his reads are whack, especially his Jex read. Arcane is right in saying that he doesn't have that much content from jex to say he has certainty that Jex is 100 town, MORE TOWN THAN ME.

@Arcane Inferno: Join me again.
@ Gova Gova : Stay on there like the G you are.
@ Kantrip Kantrip : You know I'm right. Get on this wagon please.
@Werekill: You had big problems with Murder yesterday. You must understand my concerns with him. Do the right thing.
@ #HBC | Leviathan #HBC | Leviathan : Please join us.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey Ami roll with that traitor line of thought for a moment.

I just got goosebumps thinking about a possibility

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Hey Ami roll with that traitor line of thought for a moment.
Levi is traitor trying to communicate with murder D2. Murder and Jex communicate with him. This is why they are in thread bashing my speculation. Don't you see it man? They gained a new scum, and we are in the same position as if we were in D2. We must lynch Murder-scum today. Be a town bro man.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Levi is traitor trying to communicate with murder D2. Murder and Jex communicate with him. This is why they are in thread bashing my speculation. Don't you see it man? They gained a new scum, and we are in the same position as if we were in D2. We must lynch Murder-scum today. Be a town bro man.
Wtf. :rolleyes:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
anyways; back to what i was thinking about earlier; kantrip keeps mentioning why murderbush would fake claim vig and so i thought about the how

as scum; he would have access to a night kill to prove his fake claim if needed

not to mention the claims; which is why i asked if he had checked the other sleepovers; where does town bush get the confidence to fake claim like that; especially without knowing whether or not the character had been in the other sleepovers AND there was the potential for that character to exist in this one since it's been stated that there might be new ones that havent been in other sleepovers; that's incredibly risky and stupid thing as a town player

i think it's more likely that he could fake claim nabooru confidently because he has a safeclaim; and he wouldnt have to worry about being counter-character claimed

basically he had the tools to fake the vig claim but only if he's scum; i dont see how he could do this as town

and to note; the gerudo guards did appear in one of the sleepovers, nabooru did not

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ehhhhhh not what I was seeing but close

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
uh regarding the no-night kill thing; i think it may be related to the wording in the flavor of the day start

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
And I stress again, **** off
Freedom of speech, friend.
This is not America. I am not going to sit here and let Amidamaru throw the game unchallenged because he loves crackpot theories and tries to force everyone else onto them.

@ #HBC | Amidamaru #HBC | Amidamaru

There are not 4 scum in this game on the same team. Your theory also makes no sense when you consider Murderbush doing everything in his power to lynch me D2. Your speculation is getting bashed because it is wrong, bad, dumb, and actively lowers Town's chances of winning by gaining even 1 supporter at this critical stage in the game.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Hey JeXy rather than liking posts and making side commentary would you mind laying out a full reads list? With like little paragraphs too? I know it's a lot of work but it would make me oh so happy.
How about you ignore Ran and then I'll share my reads when I get home?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Murder can you confirm that you guys faked a Levi = Xonar reveal knowing that it was false? Raz has mod powers so he did check, yes? Do you know who he really is? If you can confirm you faked the reveal, was it to help get him lynched? Or another reason?

How can you be so confident in a read that you would put your ass on the line and fake a claim to try to get the lynch, just to go back on the read the next day? What changed thaaaat much?

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
Hey JeXy rather than liking posts and making side commentary would you mind laying out a full reads list? With like little paragraphs too? I know it's a lot of work but it would make me oh so happy.
His stances are already clear.

What are you even doing in this game? You are flopping on Murderbush, hinting at stupid theories, supporting Amidamaru's stupid theories, and questioning one of the most obviously Town slots in the game as if it would actually be useful with so little time left to deadline. What are you even doing in this game?

I am beginning to see why Protean- voted you. Even if you are Town, you are better off dead with how pillow-soft your stances are and how easily manipulated you are. You are likely reaching six digits when it comes to flops that have no right being made.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Sure. He's wrong anyways so I don't mind doing that. Better live up to it or I'll vote with him on principle though.
It's a deal then. You ignore Ran and.I'll share my reads when I get home in a few hours.

#HBC | Leviathan

Smash Journeyman
This is getting ridiculous.

Werekill gets lynched toDay. Enough distraction. Enough waiting until the very last moment when the plays are clear.

See you tomorrow.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Potato you said ran is wrong but you seem to agree with him that there might be a traitor?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Potato you said ran is wrong but you seem to agree with him that there might be a traitor?
Ran's theory makes very little sense, and although he spurred me into action with a comment he made, he is most certainly incorrect.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Ran's theory makes very little sense, and although he spurred me into action with a comment he made, he is most certainly incorrect.
Good that you know he's wrong. It will do you good to ignore him.

Top Bottom