• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Sleepover: The Finale [ Town Wins - Pokemon Sight seeing]

JeXs

Smash Champion
JeXs put your vote back on.

If he is town we will lynch Bardull toMorrow but I sincerely doubt that will be the case.

Lynching Bardull first would just be giving him the 1 for 1 that this fake claim would be intended to give.
he's at L-1 now iirc

#HBC | Amidamaru

Zen|Ranmaru
Consider he was L-2 for a while now, if he was really a cop he would have claimed then. But he only did so when he was put at L-1.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm honestly not sure where to go. His claim lines up with his early Day 2 play, he came straight into the Day and scum read bardull.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
You didn't feel it necessary to out a guilty sooner, and you're pushing a LEVI lynch despite a guilty?

JeXs why are you so fast to buy this?
I'm a ****ing cop that's more than one shot and feel confident on a Levi lynch regardless. If I kept pushing Bardull without anything more to add, it becomes suspicious, by making it KNOWN THAT BARDULL IS MY OTHER SCUM READ OUT OF NOWHERE, IF I DIE THEN MY FLIP SHOULD BE AN OBVIOUS CONNECTION. If I let him live because I wouldn't be able to drum up enough support, he is free to make connections. Knowing that I can guarantee we live to D4 because I have a claimed guilty means I have another cop chance, a cop chance in a much smaller pool which is massively helpful, it's greedy but ****, I left the massive breadcrumb trail.

JeXs

Smash Champion
I am Maple from The Legend of Zelda, town odd night Cop. I copped Bardull N1 and got a guilty. I crumbed my role in post 343

I mentioned donuts because donuts and cops are correlated together, and the first letter of the first 3 paragraphs spell Cop, I specifically made those first 3 paragraphs in a different posting style from the rest just as a crumb
You haven't answered me. How are donuts and cops correlated.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Remember Levi claiming to be a neighbor? And BardulL arguing against it?

It's between Dabuz and Levi, and the scum is.... Dabuz.
If you lynch the claimed cop over the claimed neighbor I'm going to kick you in the teeth.

I'm a ****ing cop that's more than one shot and feel confident on a Levi lynch regardless. If I kept pushing Bardull without anything more to add, it becomes suspicious, by making it KNOWN THAT BARDULL IS MY OTHER SCUM READ OUT OF NOWHERE, IF I DIE THEN MY FLIP SHOULD BE AN OBVIOUS CONNECTION. If I let him live because I wouldn't be able to drum up enough support, he is free to make connections. Knowing that I can guarantee we live to D4 because I have a claimed guilty means I have another cop chance, a cop chance in a much smaller pool which is massively helpful, it's greedy but ****, I left the massive breadcrumb trail.
I feel so good about this post.

This is way too consistently motivated to be fake.

JeXs

Smash Champion
you know you're probably gonna get night killed if you're cop.

JeXs

Smash Champion
You'll see on the flip. Either I've been framed, or he's legit, in which case we're ****ed.
No, why are you trying to deprive us of discussion? What you're doing now is total bull**** if you're town. If he flips town and YOU'RE TOWN, thanks for losing the game in this manner.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Can someone please explain to me how the **** is bardull town?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Sorry bunzy, I tried my best. I did unvote as you saw earlier.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
pretty sure jexs unvoted; so you should be at l-1 right now; not sure who else is on you but they might consider unvoting if they want lee-way

Top Bottom