• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Why he made himself more invested than he needed to.

There's believing a read and then there's pushing a read you believe in. He took much more a forefront to the wagon than I expected even from marshy and when last I left he was still interested in that angle.
You mean that this forefront position thuggin took lasted longer than the acceptable?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Aight so is there some sort of flu going round that makes people move their votes for no reason?

Maybe if you moved your vote recently you can tell me what the heck you're trying to accomplish because what the heck.

What the heck.

oh now this is interesting. im not sure about both partner but maybe 1 of us sounds alright to me dependent on fritos flip!

wuddya say aggro? whats good if frito flips town? me and nabe were both in yur lynch poll so lemme get a glimpse of your contingency plan
Contingency plan. You, Nabe, Rake.

~Ryker

yo aggro in fact wuddya think of us all just actually coming together and just lynching you before anyone else!
I'd probably do the cool kids thing and say "Yeah, go ahead, lynch me. I don't really have any reason to keep playing. Ya da ya da."

If you get me to L-1 I (Ryker) am willing to hammer.

I'm VT.

Watch out for Gorf/WT private communication of some sort. The set-up for Gorf's hammer is so incredibly transparent, but with Nabe's play and the fact that he played much better of the Frito/WT split, I am still inclined to say neighbor/masons.

Nabe needs to stop being nebulous.

Raz is the town read I could most easily be wrong on.

Game needs flips and it needs em bad. Sokr flip did jack **** because no one was around before he died.

I'm out at least until Alex shows up. Peace late.

Every lynch right now is a crap shoot. No one has anything solid, including the people who are being absolutely fanatical (Kary). I have been actively trying to get people to talk about things but there are no things to talk about. I'm not going to defend myself further than this, lynch me if you've got the votes. Town needs flips.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Trying to wrap my head around AM just like, accepting a lynch on him already.

He's either banking on the most balls-out play I've seen in a long time or he is legitimately sick of this game, like me. This is your fine opportunity to vote him and you're gonna sit and pretending you're thinking on it. Okay.

#HBC | ѕoup

Ryker, let's assume you don't get lynched. Are you just going to disappear into the background?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
almost ready to lynch frito.

Imma read one more time and decide if i cant forgo nabe/gorf.

Might be a while.

Ryker, let's assume you don't get lynched. Are you just going to disappear into the background?
No. I haven't been in the background. I've been in the foreground, there just isn't anything to talk about. And no, I won't fade into the background. I just don't have much of anything right now. I made my deal with the devil and voted with Marshy instead of with Frito for reasons I stated shortly after I voted. Even that failed to spark much of anything. I want a lynch. I don't much care who it's on.

Texting Alex. Relaying what happened. He's not gonna be around for a few hours. Still just me.

#HBC | ѕoup

almost ready to lynch frito.

Imma read one more time and decide if i cant forgo nabe/gorf.

Might be a while.

get your ****ing ass on a vote i swear to god rake you have read enough and nothing has come of it i am tired of your ****

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I disagree. You simply haven't liked what I've stated thats come from reading.

Also bolding stuff aint gonna make me move any faster. Im doing my due diligence here even if it kills me, so sue me.

#HBC | ѕoup

you sounded fairly ****ing certain a page ago and now you need to read again like really why is this throwing you off do tell me

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

im just looking to see that i get the most out of this flip personally by reaffirming my intial feels and expanding on them. I'm still certain on FT and it's hard to imagine my votes going elsewhere at this point, so just hold on a little, and let me do the last bit of legwork I need to.

Top Bottom