• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Just got home from school and haven't read yet, only skimmed this page but did someone REALLY quicklynch Sokr?
My thoughts exactly when I was preparing to catch up. Yeah, it's as bad as you're expect it to be.

Sokr, try to get reads out before you die please.

Town reads on Ryu/Soup. Kind of liking Dabuz. Barely liking Circus, AM, and Scary. Not liking Thuggin.

Null on everyone else.

I'm out. See you all tomorrow.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Votecount

Sokr [8] - Kary, Aggressive Mediation, Rake, soup, we thuggin, Scary, Nabe, Gorf
we thuggin [3] - Friday Townie, dabuz, Masquerain

Circus [0]
Nabe [0]
Rake [0]
Aggressive Mediation [0]
Scary [0]
Raziek [0]
dabuz [0]
Friday Townie [0]
Kary [0]
Gorf [0]
soup [0]
Masquerain [0]

Not voting: Circus, Sokr, Raziek

A lynch has been reached! Flip momentarily.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Well I'm planning on giving several players grief about being on this waggon tomorrow. In fact I might give everyone grief.

Let's not pretend like it's all one slot. Let's not pretend like we know how many scum there are on it.

It wouldn't hurt to actually figure some **** out tomorrow given this Day has hardly been explored.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The ghosts argued briefly, but they were distracted by an unearthly chill.

"Does anyone else feel that?"

"What?"

"The cold."

"Of course. I mean, we are dead after all."

"Yeah but, like, it's more than that. It's like, ice...."

"It's him!" The ghosts corner one of their own.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"I just love the cold," replies the singled out ghost, "I just plain love it!"

The other ghosts glance at each other and nod their heads. They grab him by the arms and toss him out of the front door of the mansion.

Sokr, Sir Weston, the Chilly Climber, Town Cold Jailer has been lynched!

Night 1 begins! No more posting. Please send in your Night Actions by the 28th at 11:59pm CST.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Where are you seeing anything in his posts that could constitute as "playing the game" or "questioning people"?

Everything I'm getting from his posts just looks like pre-game goofing off with puns.

This is about how confident I am in this wagon. I won't support a lynch on this.

He's made his attitude on pre-game clear, and examining ONE post where he DOESN'T act that way does not invalidate his claims.

This wagon is **** garbs.
Raziek, this is the only thing you did pregame. Why didn't you comment on anything else? Why did you just yell at the wagon rather than trying to inquire about the motivation of the wagonners?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
OH HEY THERE'S A LYNCH. I haven't read since page 12. I'm in the middle of writing an essay.

I pointed that out because that wagon was ****ing ass and everyone could see it. I have no idea what's gone on since then.

I need to write this essay, but if for some reason the thread is still open when I finish, I'll try to catch up as fast as possible and get something in before Night phase.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@ Gorf - We need to have a good long discussion tomorrow. It'll be fun, assuming we both live that long. I need to get straight in my head where you're looking at.

Sounds like a planarooskie bro! I'll see you at dawn!

marshy why the **** are you always so hard to cooperate with like im sitting here deciding between if i should go with my instinct on how to read you or if i should listen to the majority of the people giving you **** like have you even considered what i've mentioned at all and you're too busy stroking your damn ego to even acknowledge anything i've said (is the reason you scum-read me because i don't agree with am read because please stop treating me like im some kind of child that you have to babysit and remind that you don't like me have the ****ing nerve to just upright tell me) because i dunno you keep saying these reads and things like your word is in gospel and nobody should question it like i have plenty of reason to suspect gorf from his shady attitude towards this and i have every reason to suspect nabe for literally just coming out of nowhere with a vote like please marshy bless me with your mafia prowess i am dying for you to tell me why im wrong that doesn't include an ad hominiem argument please the floor is all yours now
Have you ever, like, heard of periods man? They're not just for chicks!

I was speaking in a perspective assuming Sokr was scum, which I know someone is going to throw WIFOM at me but I agree with Joey on Ruy and I really liked his outburst. Hell, I just like the fact that he's active and openly stating his opinions instead of hiding behind meaningless questions and random votes. His push on thuggin' (something I don't believe scum ruy would do) is basically the meat of why I'm town-reading him, and I really don't care if I get burned by leaning on my own meta for him because I'm trying not to doubt myself lately as I feel I got scatterbrained sometimes constantly re-thinking things.

Brother, that's not scumhunting! Almost every "meta" argument you've brought up debunks itself when you clear someone for being "active" and "openly stating opinions." You can be scummy when you're active. You can be openly stating ****ty opinions. When you do your cataclysmic reread of me please call me scum for what I'm doing instead of what I might do on the slight chance that I'm scum but also persisting that the slight chance that I'm town makes the other thing viable. Look for what's scummy and call it scummy man!

Btw Joey with the ever so reliable AtE oh how I've missed it man :)

why did you need to post this
I didn't man!

Dabuz said:
Just got home from school and haven't read yet, only skimmed this page but did someone REALLY quicklynch Sokr?
I did man!

Kantrip

Kantplay
The ghosts gather once again in the foyer the next morning. Expecting the worst, they look at the wall to find...

No one was turned into a portrait!

Day 2 Begins!

Votecount

Circus [0]
Nabe [0]
Rake [0]
Aggressive Mediation [0]
Scary [0]
Raziek [0]
dabuz [0]
Friday Townie [0]
Kary [0]
we thuggin [0]
Gorf [0]
soup [0]
Masquerain [0]

Not Voting: Circus, Nabe, Rake, AM, Scary, Raziek, dabuz, Friday Townie, Kary, we thuggin, Gorf, soup, Masquerain

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline has been set for 11:59pm CST on Dec 5th.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
I disagree. I think this wagon is just asking for a scummer to latch onto it, and the way it has moved bothers me greatly. I think that most of the main pushers right now (thuggin, friday townie, rake) are townie but I'm suspicious of players like Scary and I might be getting a tad paranoid about Friday Townie again thinking about it more but it's not enough to say other than it gives me somewhat weird vibes, more importantly the fact of his other head (who I'm assuming was ruy???) says he doesn't really bother with pre-game that much IIRC. If you put the accusation that you're being accused of currently to a player like Scary, would you say it would be more damning? I think even as a joke I don't like him just going ahead and voting you like that, regardless of my trust in rake's read on him.
If you were smelling potential scummers, and since votes didn't count in pregame anyways, why not waiting for those scummers to jump in to detect them?

#HBC | Gorf

By the by man, like, after that no flip I'm a bit more satisfied with my decision to have quicklynch. Willing to go through it AGAIN man :)!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
By the by man, like, after that no flip I'm a bit more satisfied with my decision to have quicklynch. Willing to go through it AGAIN man :)!
I still have to catch up on the rest of D1, but how does QL'ing the Town JAILER make you MORE satisfied with your decision?

The Jailer's one of those who could have blocked it if he'd been alive!

#HBC | Gorf

Or, the jailer's the one who could have blocked something else, causing some sort of catastrophic disruption in the universe man, ya know?! We can't use that for argument's sake brother cuz, like, it can be swayed to either of our liking!

By the way, Raz, you get a :( sticker for the day man. I gave you, like, the opportunity to reread SO MUCH LESS than what you may have had to because of that QL man. You not takin the opportunity ain't my fault. Everyone should be able to read 17 pages in 2 day's worth of time, ya know what I'm sayin man?

#HBC | Gorf

That goes for, like, all of the inactives for yesterDay btw. If you didn't take the, like, glorious opportunity I gave every single one of you, granting you a mere 17 pages worth of Day 1, then you're totally tampering with the universe and karma's gonna get you in your sleep man!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Not surprised scary joined me he's sheepy so it's null.

Marshy being marshy almost feels non telling but I have to wonder why he's trying to put a face to the pressure.

Gorf over extending to legitimize his vote gives me an initial gut town feel, I think of it like : why would gorf scum bother when the slot can't be lynched yet.

friday townie reads townie from the ryu side where he's agreeing but his reasoning reads hollow, why would aggro mod's style be more telling ? Intent reads genuine.
What did you meant by this?

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
f1. this 100% wrong. my point is that aggromed was playing a certain way until AFTER the wagon at which point he stopped giving a **** about pregame. go back and read it yourself. READ THE ****ING GAME OR DO US ALL A FAVOR AND ENTRENCH YOURSELF IN THE "I'M NOT PLAYING UNTIL D1 CAMP

2. who cares? id be willing to bet even just the ruy half has among the highest # of posts on its own. but ima drop this cuz its pointless to argue about

3. no. im just getting started

soup...what the **** are you doing? are you seriously suggesting that scary could be scum? are you seriously talking to take like youre gonna get at him for failing to do something as if thatd be productive? im pretty sure we got all role pms for luigis mansion and you got one sucking you into a bizarro universe. rvs (STOP SAYING THIS) doesnt even stand for random voting situation. what the hell son
Explain how this relates to scumness

no nvm

THIS IS NOT SCUMMY. THUGGIN WAS TRYING TO PASS A NULL TELL (AT BEST) AS SCUM BEHAVIOR WHEN IT'S NOT

DIS GUY DIES TODAY

Circus help me on this one

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
No. Let me get this straight.

Based on what you're saying, you basically predicted him responding the way he did.

Let me tell you that you're completely wrong.

It went a little like this:

Aggro starts joking -> Aggro questions me for being different -> Aggro continues to joke -> Wagon -> "Ya'll wack as ****" which is obvious joking -> He pretty much says "I'm not playing in a serious matter until the game starts" because you all stick on this pointless wagon without any reasoning whatsoever and expect him to do something about it -> you say that he made a huge leap in his play and actually try(LOLHEDIDN'T) -> he gets mad because you make such a baseless and idiotic claim and people actually believe it.

Stop twisting words and stop twisting the idea behind what happened. Outside of two posts (where he questions me and where he says "Apparently I missed a memo where the game starts before the game starts. If y'all wanna be serious, fine, just I ain't gonna be here until it's time to be as a result.") he was completely joking the entire time. Hell, the second post wasn't even that serious. There was no shift in his play. He never got serious until you tried to make a legitimate (and really REALLY crappy) push, and he only got serious because your push was just that bad. He was never contributing (Which shouldn't be expected of anyone in pre-game). He was waiting for the game to start. It's a personal choice and it's not scummy in the slightest. It is 100% null. The fact that you're even trying to say it's scummy is mind boggling, and this makes it look like you just started playing mafia a week ago through epicmafia.

Instead of just getting started, you can just stop wasting our time. Thanks!
Lovely post!

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
frito is a slot that really screams dumb or scum throughout the entirety of this game in nearly every word he types and the fact that hes been getting a free pass all of d1 just cuz is disappointing

first off the rajam side. the lack of definite direction throughout yesterday in all of his posting remained extremely prevalent as a part of his play which is weird because the rajam that im used to seeing is a lurker at heart. he ususally spends most of his time in a game catching up but here he was right in the middle of the current action. we all know aggros position about his posting in pregame but frito went ahead and helped start the "serious" side of pregame with this and multiple posts like this

rajam said:
Are you going to back up your #38 come the start of the game?
this is in regards to soup saying hes got a solid read on ryker. this is just one of MANY early game (and what i feel is still current) examples of rajam just posting to post to give the impression that he's looking to do something. i challenge everybody (including you frito) to give me one example of rajam showing town motivation toward any of his posting, cuz 90% of his "aggressive playstyle" leads to a dead end. i just happen to think he's doing it on purpose rather than just dropping all of these questions n posts n whatnot. and no. "reaction" is not a valid response. very dumb or scum throughout all his posting, but in this case signs point more to scum

the one thing rajam says that doesnt fade to darkness immediately is his read on me based on my "indecisiveness on whether soup is scum or town," which ruy verifies in one of his opening posts. how scummy of me. im sorry

ruy is a different case. rather than an unsureness of dumb or scum ruy makes it very clear that hes just scum. thanks for that ruy. his first post (significant) post asserts that he finds me to be null but that rajam finds me to be scum. then he goes down the reach route

frito said:
Back to the bolded here, again I took what you guys did as null since it's early in the game and expecting firm stances is hit or miss depending on the players. Here though it's odd, you made a call out on Soup for saying something kinda stupid, but you didn't do anything with it other than just to do it.

At least when Swiss does this he tries to show people they are wrong and why it's bad they said something. He keeps it firm that what people say stupid or not and relates it to alignment.

It's early, sure, but it's still concerning because it really just makes a post a call out with no meat to it.

MAYBE HE'S STARTING TO AGREE WITH RAJAM ABOUT ME BEING SCUM WHO KNOWS WOW THAT IS SOME SOLID BACKING FOR ME BEING SCUM RIGHT FRITO?

fritos pg 7 is almost ****in nothing but ruy going on about "pregame is a lot of bs thuggin but you should care about it more aggro but i really dont think you should get lynched over it is my dry opinion perfectly clear yet cuz if not i can keep going and dodge any scumhunting that you guys may expect me to do"

pg 8 is where ruy sees the light and is finally convinced that im scum! DIDNT SEE THAT COMIN! its interesting to note that ruy and rajam are definitely trying to make it clear that they are absolutely part of a hydra that has two different brains and thoughts and that theyre communicating and that theyre disagreeing on stuff and that they NEEEEEED to talk to eachother about things. funny. what was that complaint that people have bout hydras? that scum hydras use their hydraness to stall time n place blame on other heads n just conflict a lot BECAUSE theyre hydras? yea thats what it was iight lol

ruys basis on me being scum (and most of your guyss basis for that matter) is that im not putting every single bit of thought that i have in thread. newsflash thats not scummy. deal with it. but hey he didnt use those words. i did THESE are the words frito chose:

His thought don't flow and he admitted there is no tell in AM voting Sokr.
This is what ScumMarshy does, he looks for a mask to look like townMarsh, he's doing it here.

my thoughts dont flow. excellent scumhunting bro. i admitted there is no tell in aggro voting sokr. excellent scumhunting bro. this is what i do. i look for a mask to look like townmarsh. nothing pointed out here is scummy its just aggravating at worst and the fact is that there are townies who ACTUALLY think this is logical (re: my wagon). btw fair to note that ruy and rajam do a ****ton of posting outside of what im talking about and that none of it means anything. there is zero scumhunting to be found just kinda holding a place in thread really. thats about it. nada mas. zilch. squat. **** all. but i digress

btw none of this has been or is "pressure" or "reaction" related. they want me dead. and this is their reason

from that point gorf dropped dat hammah and fritos activity was nothing short of the classic get out of the scumhunting card that is saying that qling is dumb and that those who qld are dumb and that town should try to get info and just pulling **** out of the what should town say manual with all the scumhunting out the window and with a plethora of ate. and i mean ate in the scummy way not the emotionally distraught joey way

see. thats a case. dont expect me to make many more of em dgames but this town needs to step it the **** up so a bros gotta do what a bros gotta do

vote frito
fos jerkus
fos dabdab

#hbcordie

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Hah. This will be fun.

Going to let FT defend himself before I go into why that's a load of crap.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I had nightmare mode week as all the assignments collided at once, since it's the end of the semester.

I'll be catching up and giving more succinct thoughts between classes tomorrow.

Top Bottom