• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Mansion Mafia - Game Over!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I didn't say it wasn't a concern ?

I meant that Ryu in gs34 at least ried to work around with marshy while scum reading him but he's shown little to the same so far unless i missed it or misunderstood something he's tried to get out.Like how he approached trying to read marshy is different and it seems off if thats what you were asking.

I think marshys intent is to be helpful whereas as scum he'd shout to shout, its a gut feel so feel free to doubt it. i could maybe try to quote something but idk if it'd be helpful

Tell me what you think about the formation of this wagon. You think Sokr is scum, yes? Is Ruy just his partner who didn't take the opportunity to gain town-points by not voting him? This is why your reads don't make much sense. I kinda get what you're going on about AM but I just don't see it I will need more besides his weird-ass vote on AM because if he really is scum and AM is scum that was the worst distancing attempt I have ever seen my entire life.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Tell me what you think about the formation of this wagon. You think Sokr is scum, yes? Is Ruy just his partner who didn't take the opportunity to gain town-points by not voting him? This is why your reads don't make much sense. I kinda get what you're going on about AM but I just don't see it I will need more besides his weird-*** vote on AM because if he really is scum and AM is scum that was the worst distancing attempt I have ever seen my entire life.
Sokr's not that great as scum hence my thought on AM coming in to butt decimate him for town points like he did to pjb in gova's e& a.

Like i said ryu is an individual thing, Sokr =/= Ryu but it doesn't eliminate him.

I still like gorf and him hammering is actually null i feel.

Scary's vote was pressure ,and sheeping, still comfortable with him. your joining i havent thought about in depth yet. im re-reading the wagon atm to get some solid feels that should be up before night phase

#HBC | ѕoup

I disagree with Ryu on hindsight of his own play at the moment and the fact I feel a scum-ruy would jump at the townie points instead of actively stating his dislike for how things went down, because under the assumption Sokr does flip scum, it makes Ruy look terrible. I know he's not willing to take that risk.

I don't know how to feel about Gorf, remind me when Sokr flips something.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I disagree with Ryu on hindsight of his own play at the moment and the fact I feel a scum-ruy would jump at the townie points instead of actively stating his dislike for how things went down, because under the assumption Sokr does flip scum, it makes Ruy look terrible. I know he's not willing to take that risk.

I don't know how to feel about Gorf, remind me when Sokr flips something.
Ya see right here man. WIFOM.

"But what if that's what scumRuy thought of man?! Maybe he knew that his meta would suggest that he'd hate the quicklynch cuz that's just what townRuy does in a quicklynch situation!"

It doesn't make sense to use that as an argument cuz you're not Ruy man. Case and point! You're can't just say that the dog barked at the mailman because the mailman was there and the dog barked dude. Like, maybe the dog did that to make you THINK he doesn't like the mailman when really he's schizophrenic or something?You can't answer those questions unless you're them!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
wow

so aggromed starts off the game willing to...yknow. play the game questioning people and throwing his vote around. cool. but as soon as a wagon and the focus on him heats up pregame suddenly means **** all!

THIS IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH PROTOWN BEHAVIOR. IF HE WAS TOWN HE WOULD HAVE CONTINUED PRODDING PLAYERS SCUMHUNTING LIKE HE ORIGINALLY DID. INSTEAD HE 180'D HIS APPROACH TO THE GAME BECAUSE HE SAW *******ES WILLING TO DEFEND HIM FOR NO REASON. WHAT THE **** TOWN BODY HIM

smooth way to transition outta doing anything despite it flying in the face of your earlier approach aggromed. but dont worry. ima drag you into it deep come daybreak
yo, this is a serious case. You should go into detail ya'know

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
Wait, I'm dead? Damn it. I'm sorry town for playing so terribly. This was literally my worst game ever.

Go town.

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm sir Weston, town cold jailor. I can freeze someone once a night and if I do so to the same person two nights in a row, they die.

I am upset about it but there's no reason to rage or whatever. It's done.

As for reads, I'm not caught up enough in the game to have any. I'm sorry, that's not useful at all.

I was planning on getting caught up later this week when I had free time, but so much for that.

#HBC | Gorf

I remember back in the day when 15 pages for a Day phase was a shiz ton of info. Gee I must be like getting some cuhrazy flashbacks!

By the way...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 24)

That's a whooooole lotta lurking in the shadows man!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Where are you seeing anything in his posts that could constitute as "playing the game" or "questioning people"?

Everything I'm getting from his posts just looks like pre-game goofing off with puns.
You didn't participate much in pre-game, yet you felt the need to point this out. Does it tell you anything about we thuggin?

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
I'm sir Weston, town cold jailor. I can freeze someone once a night and if I do so to the same person two nights in a row, they die.

I am upset about it but there's no reason to rage or whatever. It's done.

As for reads, I'm not caught up enough in the game to have any. I'm sorry, that's not useful at all.

I was planning on getting caught up later this week when I had free time, but so much for that.

God damn it I hate all of you for this flip.

This is the same bull**** that happened in past game and no one learns why they lost.

Why the **** did you guys quick lynch when we haven't even passed 24 hrs into the day? Why the hell are people playing the anti town give no ****s style when town loses when it plays like this every damn time around here and no one tries to learn a damn thing when they do this over and over.

Everytime town does this it loses.

It's rare I get mad at a mafia game but gog damn it why did no one think for a damn second. I don't mind Marshy or co playing like they do but don't ****ing quick lynch like this when we don't know a damn thing about almost half the cast and not even a day has past.

Doc on Soup, do not deviate from this.

Cop on Thuggin or an inactive.

Vig on...oh wait we lynch that, derp de do.

I'm out.

#HBC | ѕoup

Also id be so happy if idda roled scum. town play is so easy its literally no challenge for me to nail 75% of scum within 1 dayphase. Like thats so lame to me. I came for the challenge of the game and now its like wat do. I've accepted people wont listen to me so it's likethe only thing left is to somehow gain enough cred that people dont ignore me all the time as town.

i mean at least i get killed a lot early so im doing something right but i wanna master the scum side :/

Reminding myself while I'm re-reading that this post is really bad and serves no purpose other than to toot Rake's own horn.

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
lol ruy mad butthurt

its iight guys. its a large and we can afford mistakes if that dude is town

COP ON SOMEONE WHO WILL NEVER BE NIGHTKILLED LIKE RAZ/JERKUS

DOC IS ON KAREBEAR/RAKE/GORF

were lynching the utter **** outta am tomorrow so be prepared

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
btw this was still largely a townfueled wagon. prolly 1 scum on it 2 MAYBE at most. prolly the former. im just saying this before some ****** comes in here saying "wow scum mustve been all over that wagon lets focus there!"

no

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
most if not everyone tove pisted the last two pages is town. stop arguing amongst yourself and stop kneejerk reacting to the wagon. that leads to implosion. do we SERIOUSLY have people questioning rake/gorf/scary? holy **** guys chill your **** and think straight instead of losing your mind over a d1 misfire. smfh

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Are you stupid? We're not lynching AM, especially after this absolutely terrible lynch. Get over yourself.

Cop on thuggin please.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
That lynch was just like pre-game. You seriously get mad at am for not prodding people and follow it up with a lynch like that? You literally have nothing on am after that crap play. Seriously get over yourself.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
most if not everyone tove pisted the last two pages is town. stop arguing amongst yourself and stop kneejerk reacting to the wagon. that leads to implosion. do we SERIOUSLY have people questioning rake/gorf/scary? holy **** guys chill your **** and think straight instead of losing your mind over a d1 misfire. smfh
Names. This is incredibly vague and non-committed

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Doc, don't listen to anyone directing you to target one specific person. Keep the wifom flowin'.

Least I'll have the Night phase to read the pre-game now. Scum, don't **** me outta here toNight lest you look like a *****.

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
see last time i went after scary and that was all well and good but this time i figured I'd take a swing at a player who's actions are going to be scrutinized a lot harder. You may argue it's pregame and ****ing around is acceptable, but your certainly already acting like your heads been chopped off. The game hasn't even started and your already calling out half a wagon that isn't even real.

if you know pregame is all **** anyway your concern should be negative and yet here we are
Like I dunno why your so uppity at all and it really just make me want to lynch you
Rake what do you think of my #506? Specially interested in what i say about AM but talking about dabuz would be cool too

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
like scum have never NK'd a quiet player to prevent connections from being drawn don't scrub out on me now marshy

but thanks for confirming you're not going to shoot me tonight, I'll hold you to that. Can't guarantee I'll be able to return the favor tomorrow.

#HBC | Gorf

Doc, don't listen to anyone directing you to target one specific person. Keep the wifom flowin'.

Least I'll have the Night phase to read the pre-game now. Scum, don't **** me outta here toNight lest you look like a *****.
Digging the optimism man! Live long and prosper! Yea!

Friday Townie

Red Ryu|Rajam
Man my point is, this question has an answer.

You knew that the pregame had some legitimate mafia activity afloat, and chose to ignore it. That's one thing man. But what you're serving to us isn't a meal of neglect. You're just shoving the accusations aside, saying they mean nothing cuz YOU meant nothing. My point is, you definitely meant something, at least by that post, man. The backtracking's right there man.

Can someone, like, tell me what this whole hbc lingo is?
Gorf have you acknowledge AM's #255 and that it is a legit third alternative to the ones you presented in your #245?

we thuggin

marshy|Sold2
i would bet my modship that scum wouldnt kill you tonight if youre town. enough towniesve identified each other that the ******** "kill x for no connections :troll:" strategy is out the window

i just noticed that joey placed the entirety of the lynchs blame on me. yeah dude you need to pay attention to the game and get over this weird dislike of me. that kind of comment extends past thinking im scum

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
"i would bet my modship that scum wouldnt kill you tonight if youre town. enough towniesve identified each other that the ******** 'kill x for no connections :troll:' strategy is out the window"

town marshy: This is an awful lot of confidence for someone who genuinely doesn't know who scum are or how they're thinking right now. You just mislynched (assuming Sokr isn't ****ing with us for no reason). Eat your crow and quit acting like you're in any position to be in the driver's seat of this game right now

scum marshy: i see you

THAT WAS LYNCH!?

Those PR calls are whack as ****.

How about cop on someone who's a ***** to read, ie We Thuggin or me with an outside shot at Nabe?

How about I agree with Circus and you stay the **** out of the Doc's decision making, especially when talking like that is sticking a kick me sign on slots like me.

EBWOP: Reading what I can of the recent posts. Have read everything up until like page 11 when I left this morning. I'm working backwards though to hit what's relevant.

Top Bottom