• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

luigis chain grabs

zeionut

Smash Apprentice
can anybody show me a vid about chaingrabbing wit him or a vid wit a lot of chain grabbing wit him or is it liike to hard to chain grab wit him?

Parkachu123

Smash Rookie
i play luigi as my second and im not a pro chaingrabber or anything but hes got a pretty good one i can do 3-5 grabs at atime . its not that hard too just practice it

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
there are plenty of luigi's that chaingrab.I like to watch the greenish machine that shows Ka-master chain throwing fox and falco numerous times.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
no man isnt pretty hard, u have to learn how to have more reflects and try to wd a litlle fast t grab again, but thats all ( with fast falers). about the d chaingrabs, they are pretty easy man..

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Most of the time you are better off tech chasing or comboing out of grabs. Chain grabs are pretty and useful, but if you are not super consistent, you can get more damage from grab combos then chain grab.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
lol... well... the only ones u can truely chain grab would be fox, falco, and CF, any other chars that u might have chain grabbed can DI out of it, but those 3 rite there even with DI, can still be chain grabbed, so if u learn to chain grab well, u can chain grab the hell out of em no matter what

and zeionut if u want to see a vid that has a lil bit about chain grabbing click on my *luigi guide vid* and it will show it at the end

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
Ok, You can start chaingrabbing a fully DI-ing fox from 55-60 percent till right about 100-110.

Falco pretty much the same thing not sure though would have to check.

I would never chaingrab falcon, there are just so many things u can do to combo him its ridiculous.

Top Bottom