• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Color encounter

Fortress

Smash Master
Hey there, everybody. I don't know if anybody's ran into this for any other characters, but I was throwing down with level nines on Random as Luigi with his default 'fire' color scheme (white shirt and hat with green overalls), and ended up fighting a Luigi with the exact same color scheme on Warioware. I checked it out to see if he was brighter or darker like in Team Battles, but he was the exact same Weegee.

I don't know if anybody has seen this for other characters, but it's the first time I have.

lukifer

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I've seen this myself a few times. Don't think it depends on the character.

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
Me and my cousin had this happen during vBrawl a few months after release. We were default Dedede on Final Destination. I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's just a low chance of happening. The reason they get bright or darker during team matches is to help differentiate the player characters. Something that happens at random wouldn't have that programmed I would assume.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
There's also a glitch that allows you to choose the same character with the same color
Suppose that both p1 an p2 want to play as regular mario

1- p1 chooses regular mario
2- turn off p1's slot (not to cpu, just remove him)
3- p2 chooses regular mario
4- turn team battle on
5- return player 1's slot
6- remove team battle
:3

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
I've seen this happen a few times on vBrawl. It's just a fluke that could happen when choosing random.

Rick Rockmann

Smash Cadet
I've noticed there are still some issues with the wild Pokemon in team battles, and the game thinking they're still two Pokemon Trainers and tinting accordingly.

Top Bottom