• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi "Cheap"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKris

Smash Cadet
I use Luigi. And I own with him. I own my friends. My closest competition is my friend who uses Y.Link, Link and Shiek, and whenever I use Luigi he says he's too cheap because he floats/has too much priority/too much damage/doesn't die at high hps.../has too many recovery moves. I kinda realized that all that was true but man it's SO freakin annoying. Anyone else get like insulted JUST for using Luigi? :|

EazyP

Smash Ace
The word "cheap" in a fighting game = *****ing

It's in the game, it's not a "hack/cheat", it's legal, deal with it

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Haha, my friends actually said "****..you got better with him" after I started using Luigi. Never has it come up as me and Luigi being cheap. I mean I do tend to switch it up between Luigi, Samus, and Young Link, but I usually still win.

Anyway, Luigi isn't cheap IMO because he's a dead target with a missed Green Missile. :p And if you don't know how to use the rising tornado(which I don't) he isn't all that great compared to others.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I mean Luigi is good but none of his moves are exploitable like fox's shine, sheiks needles, falco's lasers etc..

Luigi is low tier for a reason. When you play MewTwoKing on a regular basis you realize the down sides to you character. Luigi has plenty.

I have been playing a little kirby and bowser lately, and people complain about how I play them. I up b all day with bowser and CC camp with kirby. You have to find a way to compensate for playing a worse character somehow, and the fact that you are playing a low tier rather than the millions of marth/fox/sheik mains is something honorable imo.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
rofl, UR FRIEND PLAYS SHIEK AND HE SAYS LUIGI IS CHEAP. PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE.

no characters are cheap, just made diffrently, but the only reason you're beating him is because you're out playing him, not because your character is "cheap"

TheZeroFaReal

Smash Apprentice
Grab your friend, hit him across the face, and go...

"Byahh *****! Metaknight's Cheap! That Foo Got like 60 Jumps jigga no Johns."

Then beat them with another character then Luigi again and just say that they suck

Compare Luigi with Marth and you will see is truly the cheapest character of the game.
rofl, UR FRIEND PLAYS SHIEK AND HE SAYS LUIGI IS CHEAP. PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE.

no characters are cheap, just made diffrently, but the only reason you're beating him is because you're out playing him, not because your character is "cheap"
There is nothing more i can say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom