• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Challenge at FC

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I hear a lot of the top Luigi mains are going to be at FC. I think we should all put up like 2 bucks and have a little Luigi Challenge. Or do it without the fee.

Any thoughts?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Umm, well there's already supposed to be that weird one that the CoK crew has traditionally or whatever.

Something about beating Joe Bushman's Ganon? Anyways, it sounds at least a little cool...especially since Azen is the only one who's done it so far.

Though I'm kind of curious if it's official in any way at all.

El HP

Smash Ace
I would love to play with you guys even when I know would get my *** kicked but it doesn't matter it would be fun and ppa0 im a n00b with photoshop you give me too much credit LOL.

Vist

Smash Champion
ill be part of it for sure...fc is gonna be like a luigi showdown

I told drephen I wanted to take his challenge at pound but I never got around to it.

Vist

Smash Champion
Nah I think it's serious b/c drephen was telling me that basically Joe eats luigis for breakfast with his ganon lol

Top Bottom