• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Vids

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I was wondering if some people (preferably those who are good) would like to be in a combo video (or just a video in general) if I lose, you'll still be part of my "bloopers" at the end (however it won't really be called "Bloopers" more like "people who owned me :bee:"

I feel my Lucas is pretty good, and should provide at least some entertainment, I can pull off quite a few tricks, and actually use Magnet Pull/Zap Jump to my advantage, quite often (zap jump is more of a "gtfo of that area" sort of thing, but it works unless I'm 100% sure my opponent can punish me with their uair)

anyways

People who want in this video:

Me :p

-spot-
-spot-
-spot- (get idea?)

Just PM me whenever your ready to brawl, I don't have an SD card however, so it will be LQ :\ and 3 min matchups (so lets hope we can brawl quickly)

Top Bottom