• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas vid

foxsmasher

Smash Cadet
Hey all claus players:) I am here to announce that i want to make a video of all the "Great"lucas players real soon. At first I was going to make it on just myself but i thought why not share the wealth lol. So first I need to know who would be interested in joining this project in the works. All I need you (the player) to do is send me the file already edited on what you want to be shown. The video is roughly going to be about 2:25. The intro is about 31 seconds, so it pretty much depends on how many players are willing to do this for it to work. So please let me know ASAP who wants to show off their skills to the nay-sayers in this lucas showcase.I will be using Windows Movie Maker program. Oh and also, the video is named "Don't Use Lucas"courtesy of the guy named cort.

Requirements: 1.Part cannot exceed over 15 secs.
2.Video must be non-jerky
3.movie maker Will Not accept quicktime files for some reason

foxsmasher

Smash Cadet
Well thats one person lol. Thanks APC for the offer but one problem I have is editing the vids so im not exactly sure if I can "use whatever" I want. So if there is a way that YOU can edit your own pieces then that would be great. Hope its not too much work for you.

Top Bottom