• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas on Corneria

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Okay, my cousin has recommended I counterpick Corneria due to laser healing with PKM. However, I'm pretty sure the sloping stage screws with PKF's accuracy and Dair's priority makes it too easy for the other guy to hog the thruster thingies under the wing. Plus laser healing is tricky due to dealing with what the other guy does, what with coming back down/up and such. Honestly, I'm not sure it's a good idea to counterpick it (if it's even counterpick, I think it's banned in some tourneys due to wall abuse and camping the lower area). Some suggestions for a good counterpick stage?

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
YMMV, but my Lucas does well on stages with platforms such as Battlefield, since they offer a layer of protection for using various aerials and usmash/utilt from beneath. They also make nice places to land after doing full hop dairs.

Top Bottom