• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Difficult Matchups

Foofshenheimer

Smash Cadet
As much as I would love to say Lucas is perfect, we all know there are some matches that just completely favor the other guy. I have hardly Brawled competitively and hardly anyone on the forums would recognize me, but from my very little decent competition, I have come to the conclusion that characters with decent projectile spam manhandle Lucas (Dedede and Toon Link specifically) Sooo, what do you all think are hard matches gave u difficulty and what do you do to overcome them?

*Videos appreciated*

CFaLC

Smash Cadet
I've had decent problems with someone I know. He's really good with Mr. Game & Watch. I win mostly every time, but there's still something stressful about the fight itself. He hits pretty tough and moves pretty fast AND attacks pretty quickly as well.

Top Bottom