• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas’ dthrow>utilt percentages (no DI or move decay)

_Void_

Smash Cadet
Well, I was bored, so I decided to be somewhat helpful and test out Lucas' dthrow>utilt at everyone. Here are the results, hope you find them useful. Percentages before (!) using dthrow, they should be accurate under "perfect conditions" (meaning no DI or move decay).
Oh, and I didn't bother testing out Solo-Nana (ICs) as she doesn't share the percentage with Popo and it would be near impossible to keep track of her "invisible percentage"...

65% Ice Climbers (Solo Climber) / You won't be able to pull it off with Nana around anyway lol/
52% Samus
51% Mr. Game & Watch
48% Bowser
45% Charizard
43% Marth
36% Yoshi
34% Ivysaur, Jigglypuff
32% Peach, Toon Link, Kirby
31% ZSS, Snake (Funny coincidence that those two actually share the same combo percentage hehe <3)
28% Diddy Kong, Link, Zelda, Shiek, Squirtle
27% Falco, Cpt Falcon, Ike
26% Olimar
24% Pit, Meta Knight, King DeDeDe, Lucario
20% R.O.B., Lucas
19% Luigi
17% Mario, Donkey Kong
16% Wario
14% Sonic
13% Pikachu
12% Fox, Ness
11% Wolf

Does not work on Ganondorf at all

I like how Gayman Watch and Marth are way up there =D

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
You should test this with DI to make sure its accurate, for all you know this list could be completely useless and you could have just wasted your time! =D

anyway, its nice if it works

Top Bottom