• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's Aura

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
There are a few things with his aura, but I'm not sure if they're all glitches. All of these are aesthetic.

-When using the taunt button to increase aura, Lucario's hands won't glow until you stop for a second or move around. This doesn't really matter, but it'd help knowing if it's worth it to try to get in that extra taunt between stocks. You can still activate the specials before the glow activates.

-When Lucario is attacking, his aura flares (increases in size lightly). This could very well be intentional, but I'm just making sure since the timing is a little bit off.

-During victory taunts, Lucario has his Brawl aura. Not a big deal, but it's just inconsistent with how he is normally (aura-less) in Project M.

Also, the change log said that Lucario's aura is supposed to look different between 1 and 2 aura charges, and this might be me, but I don't see it.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
the reason why he doesn't start glowing right away after you start a taunt charge is because the charge comes at the very end of the taunt.

it is highly worth it to taunt between stocks especially if you get a star ko. You can ussually get like 2-3 taunts with the star ko. thats 10-15 points out of the 50 you need for a meter.

level one meter has a really pale blue thin trail like graphic along with the with glowing graphic. Level two has a white thick trail graphic along with the glowing graphic. if you dash dacnce you can see the difference very clearly. You can't see the difference if you're standing still.

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
Oh, alright. I'm sure this is probably known too, but when you use a special but it is interrupted by your opponent before the move comes out, it cancels the move (which is fine) but leaves the aura during hit-stun (even over extended combos).

Top Bottom