• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Louisiana Power Rankings (May 10th 2017)

Coopwastaken

Smash Rookie
NNID
LanceHS
3DS FC
5086-1628-1357
  1. Samsora -------------------- :4peach::rosalina:
  2. DMG | Captain Zack -- :4bayonetta: :4wiifit:
  3. Brawlerg31 ---------------- :4littlemac: :4duckhunt:
  4. Forkies ----------------------- :4ganondorf:
  5. RJ ------------------------------ :4dk: :4bayonetta:
  6. Combo ----------------------- :4falcon: :4cloud:
  7. BSP ---------------------------- :4mario::4pacman:
  8. C. Falcon -------------------- :rosalina:
  9. Hoodlife ---------------------- :4littlemac: :4fox:
  10. Yert ----------------------------- :4cloud:
Honorable Mentions:
Creatious ------------------------------- :rosalina:
Co-op ------------------------------------- :4diddy:

Samsora

Main: Peach

Secondary: Rosalina

What is there to say about someone who has a 44-1 record in our region? He dropped one set to captain zack, but still won the tournament. How many players can say they have lost their ID/Controller more than the number of sets they've lost?

DMG | Captain Zack

Main: Bayonetta

Secondary: Wii Fit Trainer, White Priv

Congratulations to Bayo... I mean Captain Zack for achieveing second this season. Many claim Zack is carried by his character, but if he hears you say that he'll quickly 2-0 you with his Wii Fit Trainer in addition to a shield break or two from his peach. His only losses are to samsora and one set dropped to BrawlerG31.

Brawlerg31

Main: Little Mac

Secondaries: Duck Hunt Duo

Even though his record isn't as flawless as it used to be, Brawlerg31 still manages to cement himself at 3rd with a broken character. I mean, is super armor on smash attacks really fair? He must have been tired of being carried by his high tier main so much that he switched to duck hunt to hush the crowd. The only thing more reliable than his placing on PR is his likelihood to ask to go to Sushi Masa this friday.

The Forkies

Main: Ganondorf

This is the point in the PR post where I either roast the state for letting a Ganon get 4th on our PR or a fart joke because that would be what he wants. Killing to birds with one stone, you all got farted on. By a Ganon. Come on.

RJ

Main: Donkey Kong

Secondary: Bayonetta

I know this is a sad day for everyone viewing the PR. The sasquatch himself has attended enough and complained so frequently about getting terrible seeding that he just had to be on PR. His claim to fame is he has more wins on Captain Zack lifetime than most PGR players and also that one time he hit someone with 7 bairs offstage. This is the point where I would say watch out for this tournament threat, but he works Saturdays so for all we know he will never attend anything again.

Combo

Main: Captain Falcon

Secondary: Cloud

It's hard to say much about combo(mostly because I said the best stuff in the last PR post). I'd say he is one of the most improved players on the PR even though he has moved down a ranking. His falcon's efficiency in combos gets stronger every tournament along with his recovery. Someone got it into his head that falcon kicking off stage isn't the best idea, but he has replaced that with attempts for footstool combos. All in all, even if you have your combos down to a T on captain falcon, Combo is still gonna style on you any day of the week.

BSP

Main: Mario

Secondary: Pac-Man

THE PAC IS BACK BOIS. For real though, this season for BSP consisted mostly of his intimidatingly strong mario combos and edge guards along with the cleanest roll reads. I'd tell you to go watch what sets you can find of his, but you are probably going to find 4 sets of him doing Pac vs. Rosa and I think we'd all rather watch Zack plank against MVD.

C. Falcon

Main: Rosalina and Luma

I think the only way to make a post about cody is to include a list of his top 10 waifus along with promoting the nola monthly (here). Luckily I'm not a weeb nor a sellout, so I'll just mention that his ledge traps, luma play, and combos have all gotten stronger as he has put more time into the game. Also it should be noted he will disown you if you let someone's DK beat you as Rosalina. Did I mention you get entered to win a free controller if you go to a nola event this month?

Let it be known this was not a paid advertisement by Nola Smash. Direct all questions to ronnie.

Hoodlife

Main: Little Mac

Secondary: Fox, a lot of other characters, etc.

Hoodlife is the only person on this ranking who has moved up from the last PR (excluding HMs) and he has earned it. While he has some of the strangest losses, he has what's important. That being, that sick zero to death on samsora, most people thinking he is the dk of LAthanks to that set with sam), and also stealing the Black Dk skin from RJ.

Yert

Main: Cloud

The only newcomer to our PR this season, yert showed up from a little town down by lafayette and made waves this season, strutting impressive wins over C. Falcon and Co-op. Besides coming in with his cocky attitude and his giant sword, there is nothing good to say about yert. Kidding, Yert is one of the friendliest smashers you will ever meet and has a genuine thirst for knowledge with this game. basically, 8/10 would smash with again.

Creatious

Main: Rosalina and Luma

So it's hard to make a joke about Creatious' input lag irl for like 3 seasons in a row but I'll try later. Lacking great wins, his consistency is what lands him here on the PR. Okay I lied I can't make a joke about it again, but his luma is going to kill you at 30 so the joke is on you, honestly.

Co-op

Main: Diddy Kong

So I'm not gonna lie, I'm just the greatest player on the PR but I understand I can't use my TO powers to DQ people from the pr like I do at my tournaments. I honestly haven't lost a set at my tournaments ever and anyone who says anything different can stop attending those tournaments :^). But without any wins on players above me, and an impervious record below me, I land as the second HM in our Spring season.

Graphic coming soon TM

Co-op (Baton Rouge)

Brawlerg31 (Baton Rouge)

Gingah (Baton Rouge)

Samsora (Slidell)

Bejjingcoke (Slidell)

J.T.C. (Slidell)

Knight517 (New Orleans)

DMG| Captain Zack (New Orleans)

Jimbo (New Orleans)

Lust 19

Lust 20