• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Ukiah players

o0silentshadow0o

Smash Cadet
I just moved into Ukiah California, and maybe I didn't search hard enough but I couldn't find players around hear. I was wondering if either you know of, or can help me find other players around my area. :)

Pauer

The Pauerful
Hi, I moved your thread from melee discussion to the appropriate regional board since it will help you finding players/tournaments. I recommend finding old threads with California players and posting there since that will give them a notification.
You can use Google or Smashboard's search function to find those threads. However, Facebook groups are usually most active so maybe try to find some using google, Facebook's search function or look/ask in the Facebook Group Links thread. Use search operators to search efficiently like -"Smash 4".

Last edited:

MonsterBro

Smash Rookie
I just moved into Ukiah California, and maybe I didn't search hard enough but I couldn't find players around hear. I was wondering if either you know of, or can help me find other players around my area. :)
Hey I live in ukiah as well and play project m and melee but I hardly play sm4sh and kinda suck at it but I need someone to practice with for ultimate

Top Bottom