• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lock this!!!!!!! HOUSTON THREAD(everybody go to new Houston thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy likes giving up money..........
I here your quite the opposite. Doing anything for money. *Zips up pants*

Anyway,
From playing brawl I can tell you this. This game relies even more on a persons ability to out think another, even MORE then melee. In fact, even with wave-dashing and l-canceling (amongst other things), I see this game as being a hella-lot more competitive then melee. Also, for the record fox doesn't suck. He can still very much hold his own. Falcon on the other hand sucks, It's really hard to land an electric knee... Any who I really look forward to seeing who will play who. I'll be open to play online with just about anyone the day this game drops in America. Although I wont do MM over the net. Anyway everyone needs to get:
1)DSL
2)Wii
3)Brawl

Cause this games a lot of fun. Word to the wise, if you come into this game expecting melee, you will think this game sucks. It took me three hours before I really started to love this game. It will very from person to person, so keep an open mind and just give it a try. I also did not like Sonic, I dislike his play style.

TGM

Smash Lord
I here your quite the opposite. Doing anything for money. *Zips up pants*

Anyway,
From playing brawl I can tell you this. This game relies even more on a persons ability to out think another, even MORE then melee. In fact, even with wave-dashing and l-canceling (amongst other things), I see this game as being a hella-lot more competitive then melee. Also, for the record fox doesn't suck. He can still very much hold his own. Falcon on the other hand sucks, It's really hard to land an electric knee... Any who I really look forward to seeing who will play who. I'll be open to play online with just about anyone the day this game drops in America. Although I wont do MM over the net. Anyway everyone needs to get:
1)DSL
2)Wii
3)Brawl

Cause this games a lot of fun. Word to the wise, if you come into this game expecting melee, you will think this game sucks. It took me three hours before I really started to love this game. It will very from person to person, so keep an open mind and just give it a try. I also did not like Sonic, I dislike his play style.
*wants jeremy to drop pants again for a tasty round 2*

but anways, DI has been so greatly improved fox is no where near what he used to be in melee. Mindgames(or out thinking for some of you) is truly a larger part of this game than it was in melee but spacing is the MOST important by far. Thats why characters with longer reach(sword chars) will have immediate advantages. This is true and will be true through out this game. Also, i believed something that was not true about marth.....but...... Marth DOES do more damage with his tip. So keep this in mind you tier whores........

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
*wants jeremy to drop pants again for a tasty round 2*

but anways, DI has been so greatly improved fox is no where near what he used to be in melee. Mindgames(or out thinking for some of you) is truly a larger part of this game than it was in melee but spacing is the MOST important by far. Thats why characters with longer reach(sword chars) will have immediate advantages. This is true and will be true through out this game. Also, i believed something that was not true about marth.....but...... Marth DOES do more damage with his tip. So keep this in mind you tier whores........
I got a vid of me playing as Marth and my teammate was Ike. Ima upload it soon.

heytallman

CTALL
Giants won whoo!!!

Jeremy, you imported Brawl or something? I have to come over again. But no mm, because I know this is what you'll ask of me next. I just wanna play Brawl.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Jeremy, did you actually import it?

Also, Ronnie, $5 mm? KK thnx for the money.

Jeremy again, Roadrunner with power boost > DSL ROFLOL

And my name is **** if you know what it means. duhz.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Kirby and Sonic for the win in brawl...

Oh and Jake is to good at this game. He was like 4 and 5 stocking me the other day. It was absolutely horrible.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Oni and anybody else who wants to stay with Melee, plz dont. The new game is out(or is coming out), 90% of the ssbm players are switching over so why not move over too? Melee is the past now.

And jeremy, you will continue to suck in every smash bros game that will ever be made. This is your fate.

Mark me words ladies......spacing is what will set u apart from the pack.
i will continue to play melee until someone shows me that brawl is way better than melee...but i doubt that at about 75%:p

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/171385.html

Im JFife Obviously, I teamed with Mr.3000, were the red team. I know I suck with marth, I always have, everyone knows this, get over it. The game is fun. I agree with TGM, everyone needs to make the transition from melee so that brawl CAN be competitive and fun. Although I will still play melee.

XZalla, me and david have yet to play.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
GABE........... GABE............ OH GABE............

I didn't want to have to bring this up.

I am SORRY to do this.

...not really :p

So yeah I lost to ARC way back at HOST... so what... but I have been wondering this for a LONG time.

How does it feel to get 4 stocked 0% in tournament by FastLikeTree with everyone watching? Must not be pleasant, I would think. Not even my little cousin would get beat that bad, and he ****ing sucks.

Woosh !

G@BE

Smash Lord
ughhhh no stop ronnie no... the pain it unbearable no!1!1!1!1!

yep i did get 4 stocked 0% by FASTLIKETREE (the best player in texas) (one of the best players in the world)
I sucked at smash then and i still do now. At least i can admit it :p

still did not get beat by ARC at HOST :p

I feel sorry for every bringing you to play smash in the first place :p should have never have done it :)

heytallman

CTALL
The WarioWare stage looks so fun, I can't wait to play it.

Jeremy, a MM for Brawl would be foolish, I've never played the game. A money match for Melee would also be foolish, you'd very likely win. Unless I pull a FastLikeTree and you pull a Gabe. OH!

Sorry for that Gabe, I don't even know you, but I couldn't help myself.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
ughhhh no stop ronnie no... the pain it unbearable no!1!1!1!1!

yep i did get 4 stocked 0% by FASTLIKETREE (the best player in texas) (one of the best players in the world)
I sucked at smash then and i still do now. At least i can admit it :p

still did not get beat by ARC at HOST :p

I feel sorry for every bringing you to play smash in the first place :p should have never have done it :)

Are you actually trying to justify your 20 stocking? There is just no way to do so.

Thanks for admitting the obvious Gabe ;)

I also thought of all the matches we recorded, you only put up two where you did good/won. Very commendable

Hmm lose to ARC at Host... or get 4 stocked 0%... which is worse... hmm.

Why should you feel sorry? I've bested you and many others, and things just keep getting better all around. I'm sorry that you had to see me play this game.

Shucks.

TGM

Smash Lord
things do keep getting better

last time we played, i 3 stocked u 2 times in a row(japes,pkmn stadium.......with samus)

i placed higher than gabe at SA

Rayz f-ing ***** SA(4th place)

CF beat all of texas top 10

CF decimated ronnie

Fox is nerfed in brawl

i took the longest **** ive seen in years

G@BE

Smash Lord
The actual only thing i really do regret ronnie. Was being nice to you all those years ago and giving you a chance after your cousin would keep telling me of how much a ****** you were. If knew the outcome of you being an arrogant a hole. I dont think i would have wasted my time with you. Thats about the only real thing i regret. Besides that i know you are better then me. What have it if you play a "top-tier" character or not.

And Allan. I know Roy beat all of Texas top 10.
but sadly they were not even tourny matches. Even i have beaten all of texas top 10... That does not make me amazing at all. Which still does not mean Roy is still f-ing amazing to begin with (because he is)

On another note. Regardless of what anyone says i still am probably the most underrated smash player in houston.

Gabe everyone 4 or 5 stocks you.

Ronnie: Sorry, this argument would have never had started if you were just not an arrogant *** hole to begin with.

Edit

Oh Jeremy sure thats fine. Though i will probably just get jv 5 stocked anyways. I do accept
How about my pikachu vs your falco?

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Gabe, i've beaten rayzorium, changsta, doh, caveman, zulu, smiles all in tourny.

i can see you gringo...die:flame:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, i am getting this thread closed. The new houston thread will be opened in a few miutes. Im also going back to my original name(the name i used in 2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom