• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List O’ Games: 5 returning characters who could be made into duos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla

Smash Apprentice
"The Ice Climbers are some of the most interesting characters in the Super Smash Bros. series, largely because of the fact that you’re playing as two characters. Granted, one of the characters is largely computer-controlled, but it’s still interesting to have back-up and a degree of control over two characters on screen. That does make me wonder something though: if the Ice Climbers are so fun, why aren’t there more duos in the Smash Bros. franchise? In this edition of List O’ Games, I’ll be looking at 5 previous Smash veterans who could be turned into duos for Super Smash Bros. 4.

http://boompopmedia.com/index/list-o-games-5-returning-characters-who-could-be-made-into-duos/

I would love your feedback!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I read the list.

I find myself in disagreement will ALL of the options presented. Dear God No.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Also isn't Sakurai having trouble developing IC and so I don't realy expect another Tag Team, plus he was having trouble adding a Dixie and Diddy Tag team in Brawl. I don't expect there to be more of them anyways, it makes IC unique.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
In b4 someone comes mentioning a Ridley and Kraid duo.

Xigger

Smash Lord
Taking out existing characters and changing them into new ones is no different than cutting a character. The actual character is one thing, but the character's moveset is just as important.

So to answer your question: No.

lint789

Smash Cadet
A Diddy and Dixie pair would be amazing. Since tripping is removed, Diddy's banana gimmick won't be making a return, so his new Down B could be a tag team slap to his partner Dixie. This also frees up a slot for King K. Rool without making the Dk series take up 4 whole slots.

Rainbow-Sasuke

Smash Rookie
I actually agree with all of them apart from Peach and Toad. I just don't see that one working out.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
Diddy and Dixie would definately work. Or maybe Dixie and Tiny. Wario and Waluigi... Meh. Just leave Waluigi out. :troll:

Reznor

work in progress
why do people even want more duos I think its better if its the Ice Climbers special thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom