• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Also, @ Oblivion129 Oblivion129 is a bawz. He once played a kid in brawl with only one hand (using MK) and won.
I've done that on FG -- there are better things to do with a hand than waste it against some kids in Smash. I also knew a guy with only one finger on his left hand (birth defect), who actually played Brawl well. He used the nunchuck, putting it on his leg and moving the control stick with his one finger. Shield and grab he had mapped to buttons on his Wii remote.

Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
He actually controlled the control stick with his chin. I saw it.
Ah I can see that, but that puts you in an awkward position where you can hardly use your other hand for something useful, so the extra productivity is lost.

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
And yet. Xat. You're welcome to come sit within eyeshot of my shed, if you like.
Please do us all a favor and change your font color. It's really unreadable dude I have to look very close and slow to see what you wrote ;-;

Idk if it's just me but red text on dark backgrounds always had a weird mix for my eyes. They just don't go together

What? I'm an old man, leave me alone.

Also, the Xat is a tradition of us link mains. It's as dear as trolling to us.
Ahh, I miss the Zelda xat days...

Last edited:

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
Please do us all a favor and change your font color. It's really unreadable dude I have to look very close and slow to see what you wrote ;-;

Idk if it's just me but red text on dark backgrounds always had a weird mix for my eyes. They just don't go together
And yet. Xat. You're welcome to come sit within eyeshot of my shed, if you like.
Its just you. It looks green from here!

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515

I think that that's exactly why he uses it.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You guys have so very interesting conversation, that probable not as weird as in the Robin thread....

Anyway, speaking of Robin, how would you handle a Robin match ie, how's favour is it in, how do you guys counter Robin etc.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
You guys have so very interesting conversation, that probable not as weird as in the Robin thread....

Anyway, speaking of Robin, how would you handle a Robin match ie, how's favour is it in, how do you guys counter Robin etc.
How about you go tot he Rubin MU thread was have already?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
The Xat reinstated I'll have to try and prevent (lolensurelol) the chances of some poor sap suffering the same fate as DeTa.
Should be fun, the xat was a lot like the old west. Whoever draws first wins >_>
Too late Zane. Also, that's some mighty quest you decided to take on. Sure you don't want to do something easier? Like cure cancer?

ama99

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
2rite m8

We've been having so much fun in xat that we weren't even posting to the board. Good times.
Unban me.

Toon Link is god.

EDIT: Fine, GAY is god, happy now Ele?

Last edited:
Top Bottom