• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lil/Milktea vs Spawn friendlies

Taco Head

Smash Ace
The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

D1

Banned via Administration
I only was able to view the first match...GO LIL!!!!

Nice comeback against the waveshine of death! Spawn...AWESOME POWERSHIELD OF THE BOB-OMB!!! FRICKIN...AWESOME!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That moment was epoch. Too bad I ****ed up afterwards.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hmm... I wondered if it was a powershield, since I was pretty sure the bomb exploding on her should have KO'ed her at that percent.

I was gonna do some in-depth commentary, but I'm not very good with any of the characters you guys used, so... XD

So... cheers to the vids, they weren't half-bad.

Oh, and Milktea_ makes signatures right? If she wants to make me one, I'll pay her for it >_> Totally serious.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it was a powershield. From what i saw, i thought the bomb exploded on your shield, and she got hit by the explosion. You can see that your shield is pretty small after the explosion. By the way, good matches.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Like I said there's a ton... I think I have about 5 more matches left to upload. :)

Top Bottom