• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightspeed Interviews - The Sonic Community Interview Thread - KC be timing us out | And KID ↓

Trent

Smash Champion
I should check the Sonic boards more often other than what I'm subscribed too.

I just found out 5 minutes ago that I'm being interviewed? lul

Trent

Smash Champion
Here are my questions for you Trent

-What inspire you to pick up Sonic as your main?
I really enjoyed the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise as a child and was pumped to play him in a Nintendo game. I messed around with Marth, Sonic, and Kirby back when I played casually, and when I decided to make the jump to tournaments, I wanted to play Sonic. I really enjoy playing an "underdog" character, since Sonic isn't that great. I like seeing peoples' reactions when they lose to a Sonic.

-What was your reaction when Sonic was announced in Brawl?
That fateful day in October '07. I flipped. I was so freakin' hyped, especially since I never even imagined Sonic EVER being in any smash type game.. ever.

-Do you think Sonic could have been better if Brawl was delay a bit longer?
When you think about it, Sonic IS a good character. The way Sakurai meant for the game to be played, is with items on and 4 player mayhem. Super Sonic is broken, which I think is why it makes up for his crappiness. Then again, MK's Final smash is also hax.. and Mario's Final smash sucks..

-Did you have times that you just wanted to quit Sonic or Brawl straight up?
Yes. After my first tournament back in July '09, I just wanted to quit Sonic and pick up Marth since I was so garbage. After my performance at MLG Orlando I just wanted to straight up quit Brawl. These emo feelings usually only last for no longer than a couple of hours though, and I just want to get right back on and try harder. Those are the only two times it's ever had a HUGE impact on me.

-If you were part of the team creating Brawl, what changes would you do to any or all the characters? What characters would you add and/or remove?
Make Ganon NOT a Captain Falcon clone and give him his own move set involving his sword, and put a ton of lag after MK uses Mach Tornado.

-What are your top 3 favorite and least favorite Sonic characters?
My favorite is Sonic of course. The next two spots are a fight between Tails, Knuckles, Blaze, and Rob O' the Hedge. I hate Chris Thorndike, I hate Amy after Sonic CD, and I hate Chip.

-What is your favorite Sonic game for the old school and new school Sonic games? What is you all time favorite?
My favorite old school game being 3&K and new school being either SA2's Speed levels / Sonic Unleashed's day levels. My all time favorite has gotta be 3&K though, since there wasn't anything about it I didn't like. (Such as Treasure Hunting / Night time levels.)

-Who was the biggest inspiration to help you improve your Sonic skills?
Back when I first started, probably just the very few and outdate guides on this site, practice at tournaments, and myself. I wasn't really that good, so when I sent in videos for critiques they were kind of laughed at / ignored. As I started getting better I know that KID, Espy, and Kinzer have all pointed out faults in my gameplay in the past that have helped a lot. There's something about getting told you're doing something wrong by someone else that's more powerful than just watching the video yourself.

-Do you know what a GMC/TMC/Nova RTS is?
AN RTS IS A REAL TIME STRATEGY GAME, RIGHT?!?!

-What is your favorite song by Crush 40?
"It Doesn't Matter".

-What is your top 3 favorite Sonic songs?
"His World" by Zebrahead
"Wrapped in Black"
"It Doesn't Matter"

-Which version of “It Doesn’t Matter”, “Believe in Myself”, and “Unknown from M.E” do you prefer?
SA2 for "It Doesn't Matter".
SA1 for the other two. Not that I really like "Unknown from M.E." Unlike Sonic, he doesn't chuckle. He'd rather flex his muscles. :(

-What type of music are you into?
Orchestra with Guitar/Bass/Drums.
Example-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QMCQi2Nw_0
That's the song I listen to everytime I play a tournament Brawl match.
That, or this-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckxy-i7Dc5U

-What is your favorite band?
Crush 40 I guess. I don't really have a favorite band. My favorite composer is Nobuo Uematsu though.

-If you can make Green Hill Zone a legit stage, what changes would you do?
It's perfect the way it is. Spin Dash cancel to F-Smash on slopes + Spin Dashing underneath check points + Easy kills off edge = Awesome.

-What is your favorite and least favorite match up and why?
My favorite match up is probably either Pit, Snake, or Ice Climbers. I have a lot of knowledge on the Pit match up from playing my roomate, so I just wanna play a Pit who is clueless against Sonic. I enjoy playing Snake since they always get annoyed that they can't camp, and combos are insanely easy on heavy characters. Ice Climbers are fun because they actually help improve my game. Just baiting and avoiding the grab makes it insanely fun for me, I guess.

I hate fighting against Falco and Lucario, probably just because I have such limited knowledge on either match up. Falco spot dodge + Lucario's Aura just intimidates me. I also hate fighting against ROB, I just suck against him I guess.

-Do you watch Food Network? If so, what shows do you like to watch?
I don't have cable. You have no idea how refreshing life is without constantly watching TV. It's amazing!

-Which Sonic cartoon series do you like the most?
Sonic SATAM, hands down. It's why I started reading the comics.

-Which Sonic voice actor did you prefer?
"I'm waiiiiiiitinggggg..."

-What was your best rank you got in a tournament?
I've gotten first a couple of times at lolcon tournaments. But real buisness tournaments I've gotten second at a 26 man tournament. That was a couple of months ago, I felt like I was incredibly on the ball that night. I beat a King Dedede that I never even imagined I could beat before, after getting 2 stocked the first game, and I managed to take Joker, a Snake in Iowa I've been meaning to beat, to last game in Grand finals. That was an amazing night.

-Do you read the Archie Comic book series?
Yep. I've read from #0 all the way to where they have a Sonic Rush Adventure adaptation. I've even read all the side comics, such as the Knuckles comics. I refuse to read on until I play the Rush Adventure though. :(

-Do you subscribe to any video game magazines?
Nope. Internet ftw.

-Other than Brawl or Sonic games, what games do you like to play?
I enjoy any Final Fantasies, Lost Odyssey, any good RPG. NOT SONIC CHRONICLES. THAT GAME IS BAD. I also love playing old side scroller beat 'em ups, such as Turtles in Time, or adventure games, like Donkey Kong Country.

-How did you unlock Sonic in Brawl?
Beat Adventure mode after getting the game at midnight at 10:00 AM in the morning with my roomate. He let me pick Sonic for the fight against Tabuu. Tabuu is cake compared to Meta Knight though.

-How do you remain calm when you are in a tournament match?
I've had that issue lately, but at APEX, my second round of pools, music helped me play my A game. My only problem is that when I play my A game, I tend to SD more? So I either play like crap and not SD, or play good and SD. Bleh.

-Do you have any Sonic plushies?
4 Sonic plushies, all gifts, as well as a 4 foot Super Sonic doll.

-Which do you prefer, chili dogs or steak?
Chili dogs. I've never been a fan of the steak meme on the Sonic boards to be honest. Over a stupid mistype, lol. Imagine how life would be different on here if KASR spelled streak right?

-Do you use A1 steaksauce on steak? Do you use it on other foods?
Yes, and no.

-What are your 3 favorite Anime and/or manga series?
I'm not a huge Anime fan, but I do watch it with friends a lot.
Gurren Lagaan.
High School of the Dead.
Trigun.

What other tournaments have enter before besides Brawl?
I entered two Melee tournaments in the past before Brawl came out, back when I didn't know how to wave dash and was a nub.

-What other characters do you play in Brawl?
Noone. I play Ganon for giggles, and Snake/Diddy when my friends need practice against NOT Sonic. They're all garbage though.

-If Sonic wasn’t in Brawl, who would you main?
I wouldn't take Brawl competitively. He's the only reason I enjoy this game. I quit Brawl before I quit Sonic. I'm just glad he wasn't garbage enough to not be tournament viable (Ganon) and that he wasn't hax enough that everyone would be maining him.

-What characters do you play in Melee?
Marth and Mewtwo. I'm garbage at the game though.

-Do you think it was a dumb idea to let two level 9 Sonic play against each other to change my vote to you?
Thought it was kinda amusing to be honest. :) What color of Sonic was I?

*sigh*…I’m not sure what else to ask. Right now I’m not too inspired to post so many questions right now. When I type this out on Microsoft Word, I was a bit down from how I did in Battle Spirts trading card game. I’ll edit this post later when I feel like it.
'Kay. Thanks for all the questions.

What do ya want out of life?
To be happy and enjoy what I do with life. I also want to be surrounded by friends and have zero enemies. I wish the USA was smaller so I could be near everyone I consider friends.

How did ya become a Sonic fan?
It just kinda happened. When Brawl came out that helped me realize how much I loved Sonic. When I started playing Sonic seriously, I decided to try and beat all of the Sonic games, and realized even more how much of a Sonic fanboy I was.

How was apex?! lol
You were there mang. It was fantastic. I'll never forget the horrible things Shado said in that hotel room. Also, that duck is such a duck.

When i saw you at mlg, i almost freaked lol. Did you?
For a split second, I had no idea who you were. Then I saw the Sonic gear, and I figured that you were Speed, so I also freaked. It was sweet to actually meet other Sonics. :laugh:
You're cool to hang out with.

You prefer old school Sonic, or New School? Or both? (both too good to me)
I really can't decide. I enjoy them both equally, if only the new school would get their act together. :dizzy:

Sonic dittos seem more funner to you now that you figured some stuff out?
I actually enjoy playing them a little more since it makes me think fast on my toes and helps me not be predictable. I swear that's the only match up you practice though..

Goals in smash other than becoming the Best Sonic? How will you go about doing that?
I'm aiming to be the best Sonic in the midwest right now. I was kinda hoping to surpass ITT and Shugo, but they kind of both don't play anymore, or don't play Sonic anymore. :( I also wish to make the top 5 in Sonics, as well as beat big names in sets. I could care less about tournament placings, it's all about who you beat.

umm...thats all i got for now.
Cool, thanks mang! SEE YOU AT POUND V LOLOLOL (I'm probably not going.)

Well now that ITT is out of the picture, looks like we're the top 2 contenders for Best Sonic in the MW. You down for the challenge?
Yep. :laugh:

I should be interviewed. Just a suggestion.

:093:
I wanna interview that Toast flash you made. The actual flash, not you. :chuckle:
<3nohomo

hows it feel to be the only white sonic worth talking about?
I'm too white, too fast. Too white, too fast.

I have high hopes for you young padawon. do you think you will fulfill said hopes?
Yeah, it's why I'm travelin' and all to get practice. I wanna make the top 5 in Sonics!

what is your ultimate goal in smash?
To be known. When people think of Sonics, they think of either Shugo/Malcom, or they think of Espy/X/Speed/Yourself. I wanna be thought of when people think of Sonics.

what do you do to pay for all the traveling you do?
Work. A lot. I've also had a savings account since I was in middle school that I haven't touched until I flew to Orlando. APEX was paid entirely by my parents though. :)

do you feel sorry for yourself knowing that you live in nebraska?
Nope. I love Nebraska.

how big is the smash scene there.
Non-existant. I can think of 3 okay players and one good player off the top of my head, but they either don't travel / don't care / prefer Melee. I also haven't played any of them in a month or so, so the only real practice I get is at tournaments, or I drive to Iowa/Kansas.

is there anyone better than you in that state?
This was actually a discussion in the past. We had a "unofficial" power rankings a couple months back where I was listed as #1 and noone disagreed. So yeah, I'm the best Brawl player in Nebraska.

how good do you think you are?
I have a lot to work on. I'm to predictable and I tend to not pick up on opponent's habits a lot. I like to think I'm better than average Joe, but I need a lot more practice before I get my name out there. I think I'm in the top 10 Sonics at least.

whos youre fav. sonic player gameplay and personality wise
Gameplay wise, probably Shugo. I always watched his matches back in the day when he used to play Sonic and tried to adapt to his style. My favorite match of his was when he beat Lain by spin shotting across BF like a pro. :laugh: It made me want to join God Kais for the longest time. It was cool to actually meet him.

I can't say I have a favorite Sonic player personality wise. I love how up front and open you are about everything, I love how Speed and Shado counter act each other with their craziness, I love how Espy's such a furry / troll on the boards, and I love how Bionic is so calm to counter act the other Sonics (and let me stay in his hotel!)

Boxob's a troll.

how do you feel when you lose to no name (top tier character) players?
Back in the day when it happened it would tend to frustrate me. I would be mad at myself for not playing right, since it's my fault for going into a match thinking "I got this easy." It hasn't happened in a while though, everyone I lost to at APEX I heard of.

Trent, I just have one question for you, and don't bother trying to cheap your way out of a small reply. :X

What was your childhood like?
Umm, pretty normal and boring. Filled with video games, friends, and school. I was obsessed with Mario, Sonic, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon especially. I really don't remember that much beyond that, sorry.. it was pretty boring.

And I'm not gonna get started on girls in my childhood. :laugh:

I got those at a Anime Iowa 2009. I left them in someone's car who lived in a different city for 9 months, and finally retrieved them at Anime Iowa 2010 from said car. It was pretty redunkulous to get them back. I've worn those goggles whenever I go to hang out with friends or go to tournaments, before I lost them.

I think that's why I was called TrentGogglesMaster5th..

Wow that took up a lot of time. Beats doing homework. Thanks for the questions.

EDIT- Fixed some of the broken quotes.

Trent

Smash Champion
I forgot the basic info, my bad:

Name: Austin
Residence: Lincoln, Nebraska
Race: White

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Aww, no grills?

You're a boring White Guy Trent! >=(

On a serious note, thank you for taking the time. I really should get approval from the people first, but nobody seems to be bothered by it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well we were voting between Trent and Kojin before...

Suppose that Kojin is up next! Well deserved, I say.
Actually, that sounds like a brilliant idea. Afterall, the people who voted for Kojin will probably vote for him again, so I don't see the need to have another voting process unless you can get more than three/four people at once to vote for one other person.

P.S. Trent doesn't like Steak? =(

Trent

Smash Champion
I enjoy a good steak from time to time. I just think the idea of the meme was stupid. :laugh:

Then again, that's how all memes are created I guess.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Still sticking with my previous vote. (Kojin)

I'll vote for ya Oreo, next time >.> ..... <.<

Browny

Smash Hater
wow... and to think I was going to ask 'how did you come up with trent as a tag' as some sort of troll question lmao

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
@Trent: A GMC/TMC/Nova RTS is a bus known as the Rapid Transit Series.

Wow...staying at Orleans hotel again and I didn't noticed a new interviewee. Anyway, here are my questions for Kojin

-What was your reason why you pick Sonic in the first place?

-Do you still play Sonic in tournaments? (Sorry for asking)

-What was your first reaction when Sonic was first announced in Brawl?

-If you were part of the team creating Brawl, what changes would you do? What characters will you add and/or remove from Brawl?

-What is your favorite Sonic game from both old school and new school Sonic games?

-What characters do you hope to see if Nintendo creates a new Smash game?

-Do you attend other video game or card game tournaments? If so, what games?

-What is your favorite song from Crush 40?

-What is your favorite Sonic song?

-Which version of "It Doesn't Matter" did you like?

-Have you ever been on a New Flyer C40LFR?

-What is your favorite match up with Sonic? Also what is your least favorite?

-What is your favorite stage in any Sonic game?

-What are your top 3 favorite Sonic characters? How about top 3 least favorite?

-What is your favorite Sonic cartoon series?

-Do you read the Sonic Archie Comic series?

-What other fighting games do you play?

-What is your transit system name in your town?

-Have you attended any Anime conventions?

-Do you like chili dogs?

I'll post some more questions later. It's hard for me to think of questions out of my head at the moment.

Kupo Rose

Hahaha. I'm really in no rush. I'm down with Kojin and then we should interview ShadoKupoFiend next.
Alright!

Kupo. Full picture. NOW.
It's just the same though, Espy. Don't get your hopes up, lol.

-Questions for Kojin-

How did Kojin (Sagara) become your tag from JayBee?

What Sonic games do you own?

Are you more into Brawl- than vBrawl now?

What other games are you playing atm (if any)?

What music do you have in Smashville on Saturday?

What's your favourite Sonic AT?

You hand out lots of steak points. Where do you them from?!

So what happened to that compreshensive Sonic guide video?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Gottag et peopel to vote for you like everybody else man; even though it's nice to see you're still alive.
I guess you could call it that, lol.

..Cammy (mommy), KID was talking to Trent, not you LOL
I knoowwww dat wuz tha jokeeee.

--

Question for Trent: Is it true, that although your real name is Austin, that you made your tag after your hero, Cameron Trentalange?

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hasn't died, just don't know where Kojin is...

I suppose I'll get a new candidate if he doesn't respond by this Saturday. Maybe that's too long, but I assume him to be a real busy man, or at least life is taking priority right now so that's understandable.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
lol i come back and this is the first thing i see... speed did a horrible job of telling about this btw. I'll type something up today. btw, if anyone has anymore questions please post now.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
My bad!
I've been extremely busy as of late because of college and their freaking exams. Thats why i havent been posting as much anymore. I still have to (try) to help people out with vid critiquing and stuff. :L

Err...

How do you think MD/VA handles the Sonic mu?

hows life?

Find out anything new for your Sonic?

Plan on traveling soon?

Thats all i can think of for now. :s

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
-Kojin, do you still want Meta Knight banned?
Sure, why not? (lol) I used to be so sure that I wanted meta banned, but right now I really don’t care anymore. If it happens, great. However, I doubt it will. That’s my current stance. I will, however, leave that ‘ban meta’ banner on my sig, because, I like it, and it bothers people oh too easily, that they’ll actually come up to me and say, “ since you play meta now, are you gonna take down that ban meta sig?” Then I politely reply, “no :) ”. I be trollin.

-What was your reason why you pick Sonic in the first place?
I always loved the character ever since the ol’ Genesis days. I watched the show and everything like that. And when I picked up melee, and heard rumors that Sonic was supposed to be in it, that made me want to play as him in smash even more, to the point where I wasn’t even gonna buy Brawl, if Sonic was not in the game as a playable character. I wanted to play him, no matter how bad or good he was.

-Do you still play Sonic in tournaments? (Sorry for asking)
No need to be sorry at all dude. Due to college I’ve put Brawl tourneys on the side until I graduate (yay!!) but once I go back I’ll be playing Sonic again. Maybe some meta too, but, I seriously, don’t like playing that character lol.

-What was your first reaction when Sonic was first announced in Brawl?
Take a guess. I remember me and my friend playing the video over and over again trying to analyze the little bit of information from that one video! That should give you an idea of how I reacted.

-If you were part of the team creating Brawl, what changes would you do?
What characters will you add and/or remove from Brawl?
Interesting question. I say that because I am now part of Brawl- crew in terms of testing upcoming versions. I would try to do a few things:
1: I’d not have Sora be in complete charge of the game. Sakurai basically had full reign to do what he wanted, and I’m not even sure he knew what that was. For a game to be purposely geared towards making it more balanced and fun for the casual gamers, to have characters like Metaknight the way they are, even after TWO delays, proves to me they really didn’t know what they were doing.
2: Add something to the wii that increases the online gameplay experience. There is no excuse for what we have now. Even if I had to buy it I would gladly do it if that meant I got to practice with people like Speed and actually fight him instead of fighting the lag. And we are not even 3 hours away from each other.
3: obvious rebalancing across the board character wise. Like giving Sonic more speed or giving metaknight more lag, and fixing these god awful disjoints that characters like snake have for no logical reason. I’m also positive that Sora didn’t expect several things new to the game, such as diddy’s bananas, chain grabs and the gliding system to work out like it did, and im sure if they could they’d reevaluate them.

-What is your favorite Sonic game from both old school and new school Sonic games?
Sonic 3 and Knuckles for the old school, and Sonic Unleashed day stages for the new school. The night stages don’t exist.

-What characters do you hope to see if Nintendo creates a new Smash game?
I’d like at least two more sonic characters, and one villain from the Metroid Series. Third party characters would be characters like Ristar, Bomberman, Vectorman, and NiGHTS.

-Do you attend other video game or card game tournaments? If so, what games?
Yes I do, when I can. I’ve played Yugioh and Magic the Gathering events with my friends (not as much anymore, too darn busy) and I’ve been to a few local Street Fighter 4 tourneys locally. I’d love to go to BlazBlue tourneys soon.

-What is your favorite song from Crush 40?
Live and Learn

-What is your favorite Sonic song?
Un-Gravitfy by Cashell

-Which version of "It Doesn't Matter" did you like?
The Original version. If had to say. I honestly don’t care for the song lol.

-Have you ever been on a New Flyer C40LFR?
No.

-What is your favorite match up with Sonic? Also what is your least favorite?
The heavies, like Snake, DK, and Dedede. I’m really good at juggling them all day when I touch them. I don’t like Metaknight and Olimar matchups, I feel like I’m in a constant state of gayness when I play a good/ decent one lol.

-What is your favorite stage in any Sonic game?
Wow. I don’t even know, I like Emerald Hill from Sonic 2 because I can get almost all the emeralds in that one stage. And I love the Day Stage of nearly all Sonic Unleashed.

-What are your top 3 favorite Sonic characters? How about top 3 least favorite?
Favorites are Sonic, Sally, and Shadow. I don’t care for Rob o’ the Hedge, Sliver, or Antoine. They seriously could probably die and nothing important would change IMO. (wow that sounds so mean…)
-What is your favorite Sonic cartoon series?
SatAM all the way. the other ones do not exist.

-Do you read the Sonic Archie Comic series?
Not much anymore, but I used to a whole lot. Even now, if I happen to be at a book store, I’ll look for it just to see what’s going on.

-What other fighting games do you play?
BlazBlue, and Guilty Gear are my number one games. I’ve played Super Street Fighter 4, and Tekken, but I’m very casual with them now. I prefer Aksys games.

-What is your transit system name in your town?
um, Metrorail? i guess im not too familiar with it, but I do know that the closest station to me right now is Crystal City lol.

-Have you attended any Anime conventions?
No. Not really. I may do it more often after I graduate.

I used to a long time ago, but it got destroyed by my younger sisters who loved Sonic and started fighting over it lol. I finally got a silver-looking version of one last weekend as a gift from one of them, (a silver colored sonic plush, not sliver the hedgehog) So I guess I have one now. dont expect me to see carry it with me to tourneys tho lol

-Do you like chili dogs?
Hell no.

How did Kojin (Sagara) become your tag from JayBee?
Many of you guys don’t know this, but I’m an animation major at the Art Institute of Washington, and I focus on Character Design. Kojin Sagara is the name of one of those characters, and I think it’s a much more awesome name.

What Sonic games do you own?
A few of the Genesis Classics, The Sonic collection on the GC, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Are you more into Brawl- than vBrawl now?
Yeah. It’s generally more fun and ironically a better game considering its intent was to make everyone broken lol

What other games are you playing atm (if any)?
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (Lambda-11, Mu-12) , Third Strike (Chun-Li, Makoto) and Brawl Minus (Sonic, Pikachu, Dedede) right now, with some casual Yugioh and Magic after classes.

What music do you have in Smashville on Saturday?
I don’t remember, but I’ve been uploading a bunch of Miku Hastune music on my wii lately so I wouldn’t be surprised if I put a remix of one of her songs there.

What's your favourite Sonic AT?
Dash Dance Pivot, because if there was a player that could do this nonstop from match to match as Sonic they could be one of the top 10 players in the country, I strongly believe.

You hand out lots of steak points. Where do you them from?!
Not telling. +10 steak points for trying to find out tho. Then again, -10 steak points for not trying to find out yourself. LOL.

So what happened to that compreshensive Sonic guide video?
I’m busy. And now, I don’t even think its needed for me to do that, after reading the threads here. You guys are holdin’ it down.

How do you think MD/VA handles the Sonic mu?
Badly. Many still rather fight a good meta than a good sonic, which makes no sense at all. Speed gives them the defensive style, and shoots up the ranks because very few people can deal with it. I get the feeling that it’s still a matchup no one really knows much about, outside of a few people who played speed often enough, which obviously is more like, “Ah, I understand how Speed plays better,” rather than, “Ah, I know how to shut down Sonic as a character better.”

hows life?
College life is stressful, and I’m not enjoying it. Even so, I keep moving on, because this will define the next 10-20 years of my life. I want to practice Smash, but that takes too much time to be as good as I know I could be. Where as in traditional fighters I pick up on them rather quickly, Smash always was different. I’d like to find ways to make some spare cash that I can put aside for fun events like tourneys, and I’d like to do it with my art (Any Ideas?). Maybe if I sold drawings at events... haven’t even been able to do much for vgbootcamp lately which is annoying because I like helping them out.

Find out anything new for your Sonic?
All I’m gonna say is that I’m gonna work on DDP, since that doesn’t require practice with a good player. I’m not telling you anything else Speed, because I need to at least have an edge when I play you again. My Minus Sonic is awesome though. Get at me.

Plan on traveling soon?
Only when I have a stable job right now. If I get help then I can go to events out of state (like last year’s apex). I’d honestly rather help X go to tourneys than me (especially in the East Coast), he’s so much better and people would rather see him IMO. So if you guys are willing, I would like to set something up so that I could get money for things like that. If there is enough interest, let me know.

Kupo Rose

Not telling. +10 steak points for trying to find out tho. Then again, -10 steak points for not trying to find out yourself. LOL.
oh u
(not liking chilli dogs)

Yaaayyy another interview done! I'm (kinda) surprised quite a lot of people like Un-Gravitfy :o

I'll vote Oreo Excel next.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I haven't even said that I'd do the next voting process. >_>

Anyway Kojin, thank you for the interview. I'm glad to see that even though life's giving ya some trouble, you're still doing well for yourself. Keep it up man. I'm sorry I didn't have anything to ask of you, I'm just glad to see that thing's are alright.

Now, we can start the next interview process, and my vote goes to Tails. I gotta win a bet dammit, lol. <_<

Top Bottom