• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightspeed Interviews - The Sonic Community Interview Thread - KC be timing us out | And KID ↓

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Remember those friendlies with Dub Ganon vs Dub D3 you uploaded from that smashfest you were at, or was it at a tourney?

Whats the highest placing you ever got?

List of top players you took out?

Hows life?

Got any Custom Sonic textures?

Thats all for now. :L

Trent

Smash Champion
Is Las Vegas > San Antonio?

What's your favorite Sonic cartoon?

Did you play Melee?

Did you play 64?

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Will you continue to play smash in the future?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Name: Jose Diaz-Soto
Residence: Las Vegas, NV.
Race: Hispanic

I was kind of hoping for someone else to go first but I can’t wait any longer. Here are my questions Kinzer.

-When you first met me back at Brawl til you fall, what was your first impression of me?

"Oh hey, another Sonic player!"

-Do you think I ask for way too much help from you for Sonic advice?

Certainly not. I try to help everybody as much as I possibly can.

-Do you think the Vegas Smash Brawl community will ever revive again in the future or is it dead and cannot be recovered?

It would take a miracle to get everybody interested in Brawl again, as well as getting some of the lazy-*** smashers to actually drive/carpool to the tournaments.

-Who was the biggest inspiration to help you improve your Sonic to the point where it is today?

It's impossible to single-out one specific person. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for the entirety of this sub-forum, giving me advice, tips, critiques, and all that stuff.

-Would you ever Sonic ditto money match me?

Only if I really needed the money, otherwise we are friends and I don't mainly play for the money.

-Do you consider me as your ‘Sonic Rival’?

More like an apprentice.

-What is your favorite Sonic game from both new school and old school series?

Sonic 3 & Knuckles for undisputed best old-school Sonic game. New Generation would have to go to SA2. I must've logged countless hours raising Chao without having known the glitch.

-What are your top 3 favorite Sonic characters? How about top 3 least favorite?

Do transformations count as their own characters?

For favorite, it'd have to be Sonic, Tails, and Robotnik.

As for my least favorite, that'd go to Shadow, Chip, and Chris.

-I always believe (and continue to believe) that our matchup is in your favor like around 60:40. What is your belief of our matchup?

We go even. The only reason I continue to win is due to my seniority, more knowledge, and probably the mindset I have about competitive gaming in general.

-What was your best match that you ever had?

It would have to go to a Sonic ditto match. Any of them to be frank. I always love to play against another skilled Sonic player to get some ideas from them.

-Other than Brawl and Sonic games, what other games do you like to play on your free time?

There's Hisoutensoku, then WoW. I really don't do much else as of late.

-Have you read any of the Archie Sonic comic book series?

Yes, but I got bored of comic reading. I tried to get into it but I suppose I can't stand motionless pictures. If somehow they put the comic series...es(?) on a film or show I'd watch every episode/film for sure.

-When Sonic was first announced in Brawl, what was your first reaction?

I didn't even know he was in this game until I got it and looked on the back cover. I originally got this game because it was a successor to Melee, and I spent a lot of my time casually playing Melee and since I enjoyed it I thought Brawl would be everything Melee was and better. I also intended to main Ike when I got Brawl. I still enjoy playing Brawl with other competitive players, but after all I've changed and I seem to have outgrown both casual Brawl and Melee and neither seem to keep my attention for long unless there's Sonic involved in Brawl.

-If you were part of the team the created Brawl, what would you do to Sonic and to the other characters? What characters would you add or remove from Brawl?

For the sake of balance, I would give Sonic either set-ups into his kill moves, or make his supposed "strong-moves" stronger.

As for characters I'd remove from rawl, scrap Olimar, R.O.B., ICs, and G&W. I don't even care about the broken that is Snake, Meta Knight; and all that jazz, those guys specifically are boring characters, and it doesn't help that they all play so freaking Gay.

As for who I would like to see added? Probably Megaman for sure. Maybe Bomberman but I'm not exactly sure what they could do to him to make him fit into this game. I can't really think of anybody else At this moment, there are simply too many characters from too many gaming universes to possibly fit in here.

-Do you want a Rosy the Rascal plushie?

Oh Sweet Jesus NO!

-Which version of “It Doesn’t Matter”, Believe in Myself”, and “Unknown from M.E.” did you prefer?

SA1's It Doesn't Matter, Believe in Myself, and if I had to pick my poison, Unknown from M.E.

-“Live and Learn”, “Open Your Heart”, or “Knight of the Wind”, which one did you like more?

Knight of the Wind.

-What Sonic character(s) represents your personality the best?

I still believe Silver's naive but good-willed personality fits me best.

-What are your top 3 Anime you like?

...Do ecchis count as anime? Is it even a good idea to mention it on a forum with minors?

Well, me being a minor myself (though for much longer!) I guess I shouldn't be watching Sekerei to begin with, but that'd be on the top of the list. I'm waiting for the second season to come out in full. Sue me.

G Gundam is a close second. I remember watching that show so much when I was younger, and having recently rewatched the whole thing, it bright back memories. Too bad it was only 49 episodes long, but oh well! I even had Gundam Battle Assault II because of that game. God I was stupid to get rid of it, now I want to play it so bad for nostalgia.

...Hmm, I really don't watch that many animes. Cartoon shows sure, but if we're strictly speaking animes, the only other series I actually did finish watching was Neon Genesis Evangelion. Again, a short anime, only 26 episodes long, and the ending was lackluster, but I enjoyed marathoning that too.

-What type of music genre do you like?

Anything but the ******** rap that only talks about drugs, killing, and ***ing *****es. Country can be unbearable at times too but some country songs I do like. I can't mention any in particular though ATM, there aren't that many diamonds in the rough when it comes to those two genres to me.

You also can't go wrong with the oldies.

But if I had to pick a specific genre, VGM all the way.

-What is your favorite Megaman game you played?

The first Megaman X. I spent countless hours on that game, and it's no thanks to the first Sigma Castle boss. That freaking spider...

-If you could be any Sonic character, what character would you be?

They call me Sonic! 'Cause I am faster than sound, I keep 'em jumpin' around! Blue Hedgehog Sonic, with incredible speed, I'm movin' my feet!

-Where did you get your name “Kinzer” from?

I got my name from playing one of those old WWII shooter games, where I would have to punch in a nickname. I really couldn't think of anything original, and to think I could've been simply known as "King." Once I punched in "Kin," I hit random letters. Guess which letters came up next...

-What is your favorite match up against Sonic? What is your least favorite match up?

I always love to play against characters that force me to think about my play. Sonic and Lucario come to my mind. Easy win matchups like Gannon-banned, Link, Zelda, Mario, and etc. are fun too; I could always use a break from all the dumb top-tiered characters, or those that give Sonic trouble. Don't get me wrong though, I like to play out Sonic's bad matchups to get knowledge. As for the ones I hate playing out? Gah, don't get me started on a Wario who goes out of their way to time you out. Falco I cannot stand. Olimar is a Gay-*** MFer. Pikachu was fun until buffered CGs. I could go on but I think I'll leave it at that. Let's not forget Meta Knight though.

-Why do you always bring a bottle of A1 Steaksauce with you to every tournament or smashfest that you attend?

It's the inside joke of our community Tails! I play this game for the community, and since the Steaksauce is our mascot, I always bring it along with me for luck.

-Who do you like, Kagami or Konata?

Neither of the two. If I had to choose though, Konata.

-Since you play Touhou, if Reisen wasn’t a playable character, who would you play as?

I'm not sure. I'd probably be playing Reimu but I may still be searching for a character since I am fairly new to Hisoutensoku and I'm still trying to get used to having a feel for all the characters.

-If Sonic wasn’t a playable character, who would you main?

Meta Knight. That would assume that I'd still be playing this game competitively. This game bores me with it's imbalanced gameplay and campy tactics, and if Sonic weren't in it I don't think I would've bothered with it unless my Meta Knight was good enough to make money.

-If Sonic wasn’t in Brawl, would you still be a competitive player or just play casually?

I already answered this above, but I really do believe that I'd be playing Meta Knight strictly competitively, or not at all.

-What characters do you main/play in Melee?

Funny. I used to play Kirby before I knew all about competitive gaming. Then I slowly drifted to Marth/Luigi/Dr. Mario. Right now I probably would only play Marth.

-Do you like Lucky Star?

Havent' watched it. Don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

-What are your thoughts of the combo video that I created for both of us? What improvement should I have done, other than forgetting to put SK92’s name in the credits?

You did fine Jerry. Even if the clips were old, you worked with what you have, and if people were impressed despite the date some of those matches were recorded, you made a good combo video; since it's suppose to entertain.

-What is your favorite Sonic song?

Crush 40's version of Un-Gravitify.

-Have ever been on a RTC Transit/Citizens Area Transit bus before since you lived here in Las Vegas?

Not at all. My parents have always had two cars.

-What is your favorite stage from any Sonic game that you played?

Oh, that's a toughie. Can I say Emerald Coast?

-Do you like Chili Dogs?

Hell yeah I do.

-Do you have any Sonic plushies?

You trollin'.

-Do you still believe that I will become a good Sonic player?

Get rid of that defeatist attitude and I still believe you could surpass me.

-How do you like your steak cooked?

If I could it raw, I would, but I would have to settle for Medium-Rare.

-Sonic Adventure or Sonic Adventure 2, which game did you like more?

The second one, if only for the Chao Garden.

-What characters do you like to play for fun in Brawl?

Sonic.

Other characters including Martha, Meat Knight, Gannon, and a plethora of other characters. I don't play any of them to the same degree or with the same satisfaction as Sonic though, none of them can possibly compare.

-Are you sure that Kagami does not equal Reisen?

Absolutely. Kagami is a troll who should've been dead from either lack of Oxygen on the moon, burnt to a crisp from the Sun's heat, or frozen to death on the dark side of the moon. Reisen is all real, aside from... being a fictional character.

-Do you believe I have too many Sonic plushies?

Tails, if you donated all your Sonic plushies, you could make at leats 500 children in need happy.

I do know however that you probably have too many Shadow plushies that should be burned immediately.

-Do you like to play claw machines or UFO Catchers?

Nope. Claw Machines are rigged, and I've never played UFO Catcher.

-If you were/are going to attend Anime Vegas this year, what item is on your must buy list?

A regular Sonic plushie, and a Reisen plushie too.

-Have you ever played Sonic 06?

I want to, but I have not.

-Do you think I’m too shy of a person with posting on the forums? Do you think I’m just an overall shy person?

Yes, and yes. Nobody hates you, and I don't see why you can't socialize more around here.

-Do you know what was the original transit name of Las Vegas before it was changed to Citizens Area Transit back in 1992?

Nuh-Uh. Could you tell me?

-What is your opinion about the Gamecube controller skins that I made for you and for the other Vegas Smashers?

Double Sawnik Pawnch on LOLimar too good. I'm sure everybody else appreciated their skins too.

-Why do you hate Megaman X6?

Because that game was half-*****, is unbearably difficult to navigate through, I had a glitch on Metal Shark Player's stage where the crusher killed me on the way up, and I swear that you cannot beat that game without Zero. at least the soundtrack was good. It doesn't help that I traded my soul to the devil just to beat that game on Nightmare mode.

-Have you enter any other tournament before?

You mean for other games besides Brawl? No, I haven't actually.

-Was it true that when you started playing Brawl in tournaments that you used a Wii Mote?

Correct.

-Do you think I post way too many questions?

Nope, I'm glad that somebody actually takes this much interest in knowing me. I'm humbled.

-I heard that you like Mudkip, is that true?

Yez.

-What is your favorite Sonic texture that was created?

Super Sonic.

-What would you do to modify Green Hill Zone to make it a legal stage?

You're suggesting that I don't already believe GHZ is a legal stage?

-What is your favorite stage to play on?

Take a good guess...

-Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like French toast? Can you wait to get a mouth full?

Waffles!

-What is your favorite bus?

The Special bus.

-What’s your favorite kind of pizza?

Pepperoni.

-What your first reaction when you did iSDR on Frigate and when I found out iSDR on Castle Siege?

"Save it."

-What is your favorite Sonic AT?

Side-Taunt cancel.

I guess this is plenty of questions since it reach 3 pages on Microsoft Word.

If you ran out of ideas, okay.
questions for kin.

Oh yay~!

why do you bash brawl so much when its just like every other fighting game out there at the core.

I already answered this in one of Tails' questions, but just for you, I don't like how Brawl is so heavily imbalanced, or the fact that Camping is an unusually effective strategy in this game. I am not saying it can't be worked around, but it is ridiculous that people who are actually good at this game lose to ******** players who happen to either know enough about this game, or get lucky with their wins. Tripping and Meta Knight's near flawless design is inexcusable. Also Brawl, no rather; Smash is not like other fighting games at the core. Have you heard about Mario Party? Smash is just like that, the only difference is that you can choose to opt out the random factors in Smash. Doesn't quite apply in Brawl but at least to some degree yes. I do suppose I appreciate that players can adapt to their environment, but I don't appreciate how scrubby the Smash community is. I love everybody on /Sonic/ though, no homo.

why do you play garbs touhou games.

The short answer is that it's my passtime now.

However, why settle for just that? I enjoy playing Hisoutensoku, it's a good fighter that encourages practicing to get the Bread 'N Butter combos down, adapting to weather effects, and using the characters' different abilities/spells to maximize your odds of winning.

The Touhou series itself I don't play much of. I do like to pass my time with PatchCon though on occasion. I must not allow Marisa to "borrow" the library books!

Would it make you feel any better if I told you that I made a Bear Tank on World of Warcraft? My family needed a Tank, and I like the change of pace after having acted as the healbot back in Vanilla as a Shaman, and as a Blood Elf Paladin in B.C. Screw the Alliance, I represent the Horde proudly and shamelessly.

...No? Probably not, since WoW is so notorious for consuming lives. I'm glad they made everything easy mode in Wrath of the Lich King. I don't hardly have to do anything except Spam Maul and Swipe for AoE Tanking, and for Single Target, just spam Mangle whenever it's not on Global Cooldown, Lacerate when it is and when Lacerate stacks are about to run out, and Feral Faerie Fire when Lacerate is at it's max stack/duration and Mangle is still on GCD. Everything is so easy now, I'm a bit disappointed but glad at the same time that I've been hearing some difficulty kick-ups in the third expansion.

why do you think people want to interview you so bad

Because they want to know me a little bit better?

why dont you think anybody else is asking questions.

People have lives outside forums. Or they're not interested. I don't blame them either way.

are you gonna show me some hospitality when I come up to vegas?

I can't do much for you now that Vegas' smash scene is dead.

did you forget that Im coming up to vegas?

No, I did not, but now if you do come to Vegas, you might as well just come here to gamble, get drunk, get laid, and the other adult pleasures around there. It kind of sucks to grow up in this town as a minor but I don't regret it. I only regret that I can't do anything when it comes to representing my all-time favorite character.

did you quit brawl because you thought you were bad

I am bad, but I did not stop playing because of that. Life comes first, and because there's no smash scene that's not at least 2 hours max driving distance from me now, I can't do anything except play with Tails and Kitamerby, and Kita has been preoccupying me with Hisoutensoku. Not that I am complaining though, I'll get good at that game, and then hopefully within a year I'll go to Japan here the good competition is and enjoy myself there.

is it wrong of me to say you quit brawl?

Only in the sense that I haven't stopped playing. Just that I have temporarily stopped playing competitively with a big group of other competitive players.

why did your smash scene die

Laziness, boredom, and priorities. I could also say there may have been just a tiny bit of elitism but now I don't even care anymore, I just want somebody to play with that can make me want to get better, and I can't do that with Tails when I need to help him first and foremost.

are you going to try and rebuild it?

What could a Seventeen year old boy possibly arrange?

A birthday smashfest with a $100 guaranteed pot and yet still only have 7 other peoplw show up?

Oh wait...

have you been on aib lately?

No sir.

have you read any of the many recently featured blogs about (re)growing smash scenes in ones area?

I have not.

I doubt it would work though. It's absolutely ridiculous that some people can't take a freaking bus around the city, or can't even carpool when the tournament is 30 minutes to one hour. I know people on the East Coast and in Texas who carpool to tournaments 4 hours away, but if the people around here can't even do that then I have no hope for this community.

how do you feel about my constant antagonising of you and the rest of the sonic boards?

I don't care what you have to say about me. Either you may be right or wrong, but I won't let that stop me from trying to do what I want to accomplish. I will help develop Sonic's metagame and make it easier for newcomers to get good with Sonic and do amazing things. I am not good, and I can't really get good, but I know that other people are capable of achieving that status, and I'll do what I can to make everybody's time here easier.

when are you graduating

I'm going to graduate high school this school year.

what are you going to do then?

I am going to try to get some career skills. it's either that, or Mom will force me to go to college after school session starts up again. Though by then I will be 18 and considered an adult, and I will do my best not to let my mother make decisions for me anymore, especially now that I made a promise to somebody that I would make enough money from working so that the both of us can go to Japan and have fun going to underground DJ sessions, concerts, and for myself, Hisoutensoku competitions. All of this before I will start college in 2012.
What made you join Smashboards?

I wanted to play more people

What happened to that supposed name change you were gonna get?

I realize now that it costs money, money which I have to ask my parents for, and I will not be a burden to them anymore now that I am growing up.

Sonic 4 or Sonic Colours? Which of these two are you looking forward the most?

Sonic Colors (lolAmerican*******ization.) I'm game for a game that plays like Sonic Unleashed without the atrocious Werehog that slowed down everything. Hopefully they'll find a way to make Sonic 4 not only DLC, but even if that's not the case, I'll get it, and I'll play it.

Who's your favourite music band? (if any)

Lol Crush 40.

I can't think of anymore >.<

Don't worry about it.
What’s this relationship between you and KID?

I think we're getting better on being able to stand each other.

Do you play another game competitively?

I'm working on getting better in Hisoutensoku.

What’s your favourite colour?

Green.

If you could make one wish come true, what would it be?

...What a tough decision. Especially considering how it could easily backfire if I don't get it down just exactly.

I suppose I wish I could do better for the people that I hold dear to me. It is my dream to become a Psychologist and help everybody through their struggles.

Have you ever been in a fight?

A physical fight? No.

If so did you win?

If I did get in one, I hope so.

How is it living in Las Vegas?

It's a great place to have fun if you're the kind that likes to drink and gamble without being stupid about it. Weather can get pretty hot, but try to find some A/C/ in a casino or hop in a pool and it should be alright. Don't forget the sunscreen!

If possible, where else would you rather live? Or would you stay where you are?

There's a saying in this city that goes "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." was born and raised in this city, I would not have it any other way.

Is your family secretly rich?

The household family is doing very well for the economy. The family on my mothers side struggles though, as a good half of them live in Cuba, which if you know anything about how a communist government works in practice, it's a horrible life to live in poverty.

I don't care for my biological father's side of the family. I haven't seen that sad excuse for a father since i was four, and I only plan to go to Mexico to see that my apparent half-sister is doing alright with that idiot.

...My step-father is not much better off to be honest. He lost contact with everybody in his family, or they are already dead.

What are your hobbies?

I seem to procrastinate a lot.

Actually, I like to think about stuff. Girls, games, people, society, just basically everything about life.

Do you have a pet?

I have one dog.

Do you have any codes that you live your life by?

Never allow yourself to be silenced. You must always have a say in every situation or it is as if you live like a slave to whoever forces you to act against your will.
Remember those friendlies with Dub Ganon vs Dub D3 you uploaded from that smashfest you were at, or was it at a tourney?

That was a friendly.

Whats the highest placing you ever got?

I am the real Sonic Master 5th.

List of top players you took out?

None, except SK92's Wario.

Hows life?

Kind of boring now, but that will change October 19th.

Got any Custom Sonic textures?

You mean ones made especially for me? No sir.

Thats all for now. :L

Okay then!
Is Las Vegas > San Antonio?

Yes!

What's your favorite Sonic cartoon?

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Did you play Melee?

Casually.

Did you play 64?

That game is fun~!
Why haven't you been making Vegas look free?

What do you mean? Vegas' smashscene is dead, that's all there is to it.
Will you continue to play smash in the future?

If the next successor to Smash doesn't have Sonic, count me out.
Whew! That was fun!

Browny

Smash Hater
Wow I totally didnt think you were hispanic, I thought you were as white as they come :p Then again theres no hispanics here so I wouldnt exactly know what traits to look out for lol.

Good luck getting a job to go to japan... thats very ambitious for someone only finishing high school :O

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wow I totally didnt think you were hispanic, I thought you were as white as they come :p Then again theres no hispanics here so I wouldnt exactly know what traits to look out for lol.

Good luck getting a job to go to japan... thats very ambitious for someone only finishing high school :O
I don't go out of my way to make it show, so I can't blame you.

Thank you, I'll try my best.

Oh wow, you play Hisoutensoku too? We must network play wifi one day lol.
Anytime. I just hope the lag is not horrific.

Browny

Smash Hater
I know you are Espy lol I've seen enough photos. I don't think ive ever sene Kinzer's face though :O (Maybe that one pic with Kita in the Sonic and Mario costumes? IDK who that was)

By 'here' I meant where I live.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
About the question of previous transit system in Las Vegas. Before Citizens Area Transit (CAT), it was known as Las Vegas Transit operated by a private company from 1965 until 1992 for the residential routes and 1993 for the Las Vegas Blvd (Strip) route. Las Vegas Transit was forced to dropped all their residential routes when CAT started but they didn't want to give up the Strip route so they were in competition with each other during about the first half of 1993 until the Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) bought out Las Vegas Transit and their all their useful buses since they had some buses that they had were 20 to 30 years old with no A/C or non-working A/C.

BTW Browny. That was Kinzer and Kita in the Sonic and Mario costume.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Last question for Kin

A big part of the original reason you started getting on my nerves was because you went out of your way to speak using awkward spelling and clunky internet memes more than anybody else on the board. I cant think of too many examples aside from 'can haz' and 'sawnik' but it was so bad it got to the point where you said somethign in the tier list discussion, and we couldnt even understand what you were trying to say.

My question is why would you do that?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
if kinzers questions are done __X__ does have internet now, i bet you can get an interview out of him. just message him

no **** ride. just the truth

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Last question for Kin

A big part of the original reason you started getting on my nerves was because you went out of your way to speak using awkward spelling and clunky internet memes more than anybody else on the board. I cant think of too many examples aside from 'can haz' and 'sawnik' but it was so bad it got to the point where you said somethign in the tier list discussion, and we couldnt even understand what you were trying to say.

My question is why would you do that?
That was a long time ago, I'm kind of done putting up with other ignorant fools in Brawl tactical now.

if kinzers questions are done __X__ does have internet now, i bet you can get an interview out of him. just message him

no **** ride. just the truth
Get people to vote for him and then it shall be done.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I return from my slumber.

And the Kinzer God has decided:

Trent shall be the next Sacrifice Victim interviewee.

...Sorry Kojin, I don't have anything against you. I don't think anybody really wants to be the tiebreaker vote when it comes to this. It might as well be me.

Post those questions people. I'm like almost a whole business late, so I'll end the interviewing process next Saturday, or I'll start the next Monday afterwards or something.

Edit: I've updated Tenki into the interview archive. Again, if I messed up something, added something that wasn't suppose to be there, omitted anything, or incorrectly formatted something, let me know.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Here are my questions for you Trent

-What inspire you to pick up Sonic as your main?

-What was your reaction when Sonic was announced in Brawl?

-Do you think Sonic could have been better if Brawl was delay a bit longer?

-Did you have times that you just wanted to quit Sonic or Brawl straight up?

-If you were part of the team creating Brawl, what changes would you do to any or all the characters? What characters would you add and/or remove?

-What are your top 3 favorite and least favorite Sonic characters?

-What is your favorite Sonic game for the old school and new school Sonic games? What is you all time favorite?

-Who was the biggest inspiration to help you improve your Sonic skills?

-Do you know what a GMC/TMC/Nova RTS is?

-What is your favorite song by Crush 40?

-What is your top 3 favorite Sonic songs?

-Which version of “It Doesn’t Matter”, “Believe in Myself”, and “Unknown from M.E” do you prefer?

-What type of music are you into?

-What is your favorite band?

-If you can make Green Hill Zone a legit stage, what changes would you do?

-What is your favorite and least favorite match up and why?

-Do you watch Food Network? If so, what shows do you like to watch?

-Which Sonic cartoon series do you like the most?

-Which Sonic voice actor did you prefer?

-What was your best rank you got in a tournament?

-Do you read the Archie Comic book series?

-Do you subscribe to any video game magazines?

-Other than Brawl or Sonic games, what games do you like to play?

-How did you unlock Sonic in Brawl?

-How do you remain calm when you are in a tournament match?

-Do you have any Sonic plushies?

-Which do you prefer, chili dogs or steak?

-Do you use A1 steaksauce on steak? Do you use it on other foods?

-What are your 3 favorite Anime and/or manga series?

-What other tournaments have enter before besides Brawl?

-What other characters do you play in Brawl?

-If Sonic wasn’t in Brawl, who would you main?

-What characters do you play in Melee?

-Do you think it was a dumb idea to let two level 9 Sonic play against each other to change my vote to you?

*sigh*…I’m not sure what else to ask. Right now I’m not too inspired to post so many questions right now. When I type this out on Microsoft Word, I was a bit down from how I did in Battle Spirts trading card game. I’ll edit this post later when I feel like it.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
What do ya want out of life?

How did ya become a Sonic fan?

How was apex?! lol

When i saw you at mlg, i almost freaked lol. Did you?

You prefer old school Sonic, or New School? Or both? (both too good to me)

Sonic dittos seem more funner to you now that you figured some stuff out?

Goals in smash other than becoming the Best Sonic? How will you go about doing that?

umm...thats all i got for now.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I should be interviewed. Just a suggestion.

:093:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
hows it feel to be the only white sonic worth talking about?

I have high hopes for you young padawon. do you think you will fulfill said hopes?

what is your ultimate goal in smash?

what do you do to pay for all the traveling you do?

do you feel sorry for yourself knowing that you live in nebraska?

how big is the smash scene there.

is there anyone better than you in that state?

how good do you think you are?

whos youre fav. sonic player gameplay and personality wise

how do you feel when you lose to no name (top tier character) players?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Awww. Just because I live in a dead water place for Brawl...

Oh well. Guess you gotta be in America or have a big scene to be a good white Sonic.

Everyone else took all the good questions.

I should get interviewed some time. lol

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
hows it feel to be the only white sonic worth talking about?
I feel honored that you'd ask that, KID. You know, it means a lot to me. It's really great seeing my hard work pay off and get noticed :D

I have high hopes for you young padawon. do you think you will fulfill said hopes?
In a state where "/hope" is a catchphrase, I'd have to say that I try to go beyond that.

what is your ultimate goal in smash?
To be king of the pirates.

what do you do to pay for all the traveling you do?
I don't travel far, tbh.

do you feel sorry for yourself knowing that you live in nebraska?
I don't live in Nebraska, I'm from Pennsylvania. Silly. Oh wait. I see what's going on here.

How embarrassing!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I should be interviewed. Just a suggestion.

Gottag et peopel to vote for you like everybody else man; even though it's nice to see you're still alive.

I should get interviewed some time. lol
Same goes for you, except I know that you're still here and junk.

Trent, I just have one question for you, and don't bother trying to cheap your way out of a small reply. :X

What was your childhood like?

Top Bottom