• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightspeed Interviews - The Sonic Community Interview Thread - KC be timing us out | And KID ↓

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Were you drunk when you made your username in Smashboards?

Would you still attend Brawl tournaments if you had the chance?

What other characters do you play?

Do you play any instruments?

Is your Wii hacked?

What's the missing word?
"And when that doesn't work, embrace the ____. Learn to love the ____, and eventually in turn the ____ may truly love you back."

Wifi me? =3

What are you doing right now? School/College/Working?

That's all for now.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Whenever it's convenient for you.

If I were you, I'd wait another day. You aren't due until then, and people may still have some things to ask you.

I know I do, but these stupid studies of mine keep me preoccupied.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmm...

Today's the due day, and I assume Roy is out doing... British, things.

So I want to know, would you all rather have Sharpie go up next since he had the second most votes, or would you rather we start with a new voting process while we wait for Roy to reply to what's up now?

Either way is fine with me, because I'd still vote for Sharps anyway. :p

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Hey, sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Most of my time during the week goes to work now and I'm bout to leave now to go see Megamind 3D.

But anyways, I'll cast my vote for Kuraudo.

:nifty:

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Mike
English
White

-What are your top 3 favorite Sonic games?

Sonic 2, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic 3+K. Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine gets a mention as well because I **** at that game.

-What were your 3 least favorite Sonic games?

Sonic Labyrinth, Sonic Spinball was pretty dire, and Sonic 360 has to go down as maybe the worst game I've ever played.

-What was your encouragement to pick up Sonic?

Fanboyism ^-^ and he just looked a good character from pre-release videos.

-What was your reaction when Sonic was announced in Brawl?

WTF HAX HE NOT NINTENDO

-Have you ever been on a Alexander Dennis Enviro 500?

Negative

-If you were part of the Brawl, what changes would you do to Sonic?

Less start up on most moves, especially fsmash. Sonic's meant to be a fast character but I can never really feel it. I'd trade power for speed and range anyday, Sonic should have been a MK style character IMO.

-What character would you add into Brawl? How about remove?

Needs more :roymelee: and :mew2: and :093:. Or maybe Pinsir because Pinsir is awesome. I don't care much for Lucas or Ike, but I wouldn't really remove anyone.

-Who is your favorite Sonic main you like watching?

Espy, X, I liked watching old-skool Sonic mains like Lucky and Tumby too

-Are you planning to Sonic 4, Sonic Colours, and/or Sonic Free Riders?

As soon as I get some money, I'll probably get Sonic Free Riders and Kinect. Sonic Colours looks fun too, but Sonic 4 doesn't really appeal to me. I don't know if I'm the only person who finds the art direction absolutely hideous.

-What was your favorite Sonic cartoon series?

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog <3 I don't know why people don't like it, I grew up on that shizz. I have the whole boxset on DVD in my bedroom, I'll probably watch some after I've finished this.

-Cake or Pie?

Trifle

-Do you think cake is a lie?

Sometimes

-What is your favorite 3 game shows?

I don't really watch TV. Gameshows are pretty terrible for the most part. I didn't watch Survivor online when Ken Hoang was on it though and that was pretty cool

-Do you read manga? If so, what are your 5 favorite manga series?

I don't :/

-Do you watch Anime? If so, what are your 5 favorite anime series?

I'm not really into anime either. I do quite like DBZ though

-Did you attend the Summer of Sonic '10 convention?

Never even heard about it. I might've done if I'd known though

-What are your 5 favorite Sonic songs?

There's so many to choose from. Umm...Live and Learn, Any final boss from Sonics 1/2/3/Knuckles, Mystic Cave Zone, Ice Cap Zone, Hill Top Zone, Spring Yard Zone, but my favourite has to be Starlight Zone. I much prefer old Sonic music to new ones.

-What is your favorite song by Crush 40?

Live and Learn is too good

-Steak or Chili Dogs?

I can't choose :/ I'm going out for a steaky meal tonight though (:

-Have you enter any tournaments?

No, but I've been to smashfests and rankings and such. I was ranked second in my region at one point, some time ago :')

-Who do you play in Melee?

:roymelee: and :jiggs:

-Other than Smash or Sonic games, what are you favorite video game series?

I don't really play many video games. I really like the Zelda series, I need a new GC controller so I can carry on Windwaker because that game is amazing. I like fighting games too; Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, MvC2 etc. Recently I've got quite addicted to Kirby games on the DS, and I've always liked pokemon.
• What have you been up to all this time? It's been some time since we've seen you around.

Suprisingly little. Spent most of my time out of the house with friends/gf. My life is in limbo atm. I want to leave where I am but there are certain things keeping me here. I know I don't come here often and when I do I'm just really inappropriate cos I'm usually high or whatever but I'll start actually being a productive member of the boards from now. Mebbe.

• What are your plans when it comes to competitive Smash? Pursuing tournaments and the like?

I was going to go to a smashfest for the first time in like half a year last week but something came up last minute. I might get back into it if there's anything local like there was last week. Before I was travelling for like over 2 hours on public transport just to get there and I don't really want to do that anymore.

• If Sonic was not in this game, who would you see yourself playing as? Or if you had to replace Sonic with anybody else, who would it be?

I wouldn't replace Sonic with any character. If Knuckles was in the game I'd probably main him alongside Sonic tho. If Sonic wasn't in the game I'd be using Jigglypuff I'd imagine, I find most of the characters in the game incredibly boring to use. I used to main/2nd ROB but he was so boring he made me want to eat my own face.

• Canada & the UK, 18 years of age to drink. hi5?

I actually love Canada, no joke. I wanna go there someday because you guys are brilliant. HI5
Bagpipes, do you play them?

I don't, I can't really see the appeal because to me watching someone playing them is like watching someone sexually abusing an octopus

Do you like the way they sound? Why/why not?

Not usually. Bagpipes played badly are a horrendous sound. They're good if appropriate, here for example they're pretty epic.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5626WzsfMw

Have you played any of the Fire Emblem games? If yes, how far did you get?

I've only played Radiant Dawn seriously. I completed that somehow even though Ike was underpowered and weak as **** so I had to luck my way through most parts towards the end. Shinon carried me through that whole game lol.

How's your shoulder?

I didn't know I'd told anyone about that :') ****ing agony tho, I didn't sleep til about 7 in the morning today because I was up with it hurting all night. It interrupts a lot of everyday activites as well, which can be frustrating.

Are you in school/working? What do you do for a living/study?

I finished college a couple of months ago and now I'm just trying to find a job. It's difficult though when our governments ****** this country for everything it's got. There are literally no jobs where I live which is why you see half the town queued up in front of the benefits centre everyday. I might go to university next year if I figure out what I want to do with my life, but for now I'm happy being a hobo.
What brought you back to the Sonic boards? How much do you think has changed?

Everyone's a lot sexier. Lots of people I remember on the boards years ago are gone now. Where the **** is CiTH or Boxob? :(
Were you drunk when you made your username in Smashboards?

High I think. :') It comes from me and my friend just yelling characters names at random people melee announcer style. I'm suprisingly good at imitating his voice tho.

Would you still attend Brawl tournaments if you had the chance?

I don't like the palava of things that tightly organised. And I play a lot better if I'm chilled out. I don't like travelling all that much, but I might look at hosting soon, I'm not sure. I'd love to play tourneys and just play against skilled people more often though.

What other characters do you play?

Competitevly, just Sonic and Jiggs. I like playing as Ganon and Ness in friendlies and such. I'm just a sucker for good characters I guess xD

Do you play any instruments?

I used to play the piano but I don't have it anymore. I'm sat here with my guitar as we speak, which I'm useless on cos I only started learning a few days ago. I'm really musically inept though, I can't keep a beat for tuppence.

Is your Wii hacked?

No, I don't know how to. I rarely play my wii anyway.

What's the missing word?
"And when that doesn't work, embrace the ____. Learn to love the ____, and eventually in turn the ____ may truly love you back."

STEAK

Wifi me? =3

Mokay. I will do sometime soon.
-Do you feel amazing when people types out your whole name?

It excites me in ways I don't understand.

-Don't you miss the good old days of 08 with your partners in crime?

Very much. Whatever happened to the blue steak chatroom?

-You still play?

Occassionally, but not competitivly

-Whats your take on the Sonic franchise?

If they focused on quality not quantity Sonic might still have dignity. I couldn't stand to play much of Sonic 360, I got to the second level then never touched it again, but it looked like it could've been good if it hadn't been so rushed and buggy. I was literally killed off 10 times in the first level, having to restart the whole game TWICE on a part I had no control over. Sonic 4 looked like it could've been a step in the right direction but from videos and reviews it seems pretty bad. New developers plz.

-hhkj' u?

Moar like memphisSTAINS

Irritated that you were voted for an interview?

No, I feel priviledged.

What do you think about the current Sonic boards compared to the one 2 years ago?

There's a lot less trolling and drama lol. I like the friendly atmosphere and that threads aren't being closed left right and centre for no reason like they used to.

Thoughts on the coalition?

What a load of ********. I voted Lib Dem to keep the Torys and their right wing **** out. I won't be making that mistake again

Did you like labour?

They're not to blame for a lot of the countries problems. Those problems have been cumulating before we were even born. I like their old style ethos when they cared for the working man, and not all this elitist stuff nowadays.

Favourite colour?

Blue, green.

Any hobbies or interest?

I love music and excersicing as lame as it sounds. I try to play football everyday. Someday I wanna be professional, but I have no idea how to get into it :/?

Why did you choose not to go to Uni?

I couldn't understand why everyone was going to uni while like a month before they were heading off they were like "im not even sure i wanna do this course." Why waste 15K on something you're not fully dedicated to? I have no idea what I want to do with my life atm, but once I start caring enough about anything I'll probably use uni to help me out.

Smoke?

Yes, but I've cut down to a couple a day and I'm trying to quit under the gf's orders.

Favourite song/piece of music?

I love all types of music, as long as it's not generic pop, death/heavy metal or screamo or whathaveyou. I really like dubstep though, it's all I listen to all day. If you don't know to much about it I'd definately recommend it, especially if you've got amazing subwoofers or speakers. And I like rasta songs like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iDH1RsNtMg&feature=related

If you had 1 wish, what would it be?

For everyone to agree to disagree on things, chill their beans, and blaze up a fatty.
Sorry it took so long. Peace.

:roymelee:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Irritated that you were voted for an interview?

What do you think about the current Sonic boards compared to the one 2 years ago?

Thoughts on the coalition?

Did you like labour?

Favourite colour?

Any hobbies or interest?

Why did you choose not to go to Uni?

Smoke?

Favourite song/piece of music?

If you had 1 wish, what would it be?

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I don't, I can't really see the appeal because to me watching someone playing them is like watching someone sexually abusing an octopus
lol'd

Cool interview ROOOOY!!!

I'll be sure to bug you with wifi requests.
Hmm has the non-smoking law affected you in any way?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmm?

Oh no, that's not the case.

I just had to put this thread on hold to prioritize schoolwork, and other projects that I was working on, but have since put them on temporary hiatus. I do not see why I can't bring this one back up since it's nothing more than maintaining a couple of posts, and updating the OP with one interview every now and then.

Having that said, I'm just going to count up all the votes up to now and see the next candidate. Please refrain from posting until I get a double post to reserve; thank you...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well, it is sharpie, but then again only five people voted. I suppose maybe it was because people were waiting for Roy. I do not mind though if the both of you go right after one another.

Though in this case since Kuraudo seems to be wanting to do this; and before he will have to go through surgery, I suppose I will let him go up first.

Sharpie should be up by around December 6th. I'll remind you all, but for now ask away for Cloud.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
*zzzzzzzzzzzz*...huh? Oh, finally someone to ask questions.

-You didn't mind waiting this long to get interviewed?

-What is the reason you picked up Sonic as a main?

-What is your favorite 3 Sonic songs?

-If you were part of the development team, what changes would you do to Sonic and to other characters?

-Name 5 characters you would add into Brawl?

-What is your 5 favorite Animes/Manga/Cartoons?

-If Sonic wasn't in Brawl, who would you main?

-What other characters do you play?

-What is your all-time favorite Sonic game?

-Would you ever team up with a level 9 Sonic in teams?

-Have you ever been on a New Flyer D40HF series?

-What is your favorite subject in school?

-Other than Smash and Sonic games, what other series of games do you play?

-Do you play any trading card games? If so, what card games?

-Are you planning to have a trip to Las Vegas?

-Cake or Pie?

-What are your 3 favorite Sonic characters? 3 least favorite?

-Do you think I'm nuts about hosting a Sonic Adventure 2 Battle tournament for one of our local anime conventions?

-Do you think I'm nuts about hosting 5 video game tournaments in one day, which I might be doing at the anime convention?

-If you went to an Anime Convention, what would be the first item you'll look for at the vendor floor?

-If you went to an Anime Convention, would you cosplay and if so, what character?

-Do you like taking exams?

-Do you collect expired bus passes/transfers?

I guess that's good for now...

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Why you so good?

Your confidence and strong determination, where does it come from? You're so optimistic.

Why a strong affiliation with Cloud?

Where did you learn to make such good effects on avi's and stuff?

Why havent you asked for a Custom Sonic texture yet? :<

Gonna show everyone that Canadian Sonic?

There's a sonic (A girl) calling herself the best sonic in canada and she won an anime convention. She mostly fights online though. Like...how come she hasnt heard of you?

Moar avis? D:

Thats all for now...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you had the ability to kill yourself 3 times, what ways would you choose?

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
My Questions.....

Hows life?

Hows school or college?

Have u playd SuperGirlKels?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Okay, I need to make sure I get my questions in before the deadline.

Japanese for Cloud. Am I the first person to get this without having to ask you?

hat got you into Final Fantasy?

I don't suppose you ever watched Inuyasha at any point in your life, did you?

Speaking of anime, what do you have to say about it?

Why do I only realize now that SHUair OoS is so good while I recall you being one of the people to advocate for it's usage earlier on?

What sets you apart from any other Sonic besides the fact that you live in Canadia?

Do you know anybody that gets mad if I say Canadia?

Do you drink Canada?

Is it usually cold up there?

Do you have a pet beaver?

Are wabbits hunting you?

Is there any series you detest?

Why/Wynaut?

What is your favorite pokeymang?

Remind me again, did the operation have any plans to cancel your trips to Genesis II or a W/HOBO in Texas; or are you still going no matter what?

If you had to move and be a part of a new region, which one would you want to go to and why?

What is your favorite matchup?

How about your least?

Is Donkey Bong free?

What do you think of Colors?

Mudkipz, dew u liek 'em?

What are we going to do as the sons of Espy and X?

Besides SHUair OoS, do you think there is still anything left to be investigated into Sonic?

Possibilities. Are they Endless?

If Sonic weren't in this game, would you still be playing it?

What do you feel you could work on, as a player in general and a Sonic player?

Why have I not seen any recent videos of yourself?

Make some noise?

If I somehow make it to Genesis II, shall we have a pride match of sorts? If not pride, something like Money or Chili-dogs sounds good too. I'm hungry, actually.

Speaking of food, what is your favorite?

Do you like chicken?

I think that's it for now. If I can think of anything more I'll edit it in here.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kind of a slow day/week, and unfortunately this will have to be a double post.

I'd like to get Sharpies interview up now.

Cloud, you are still free to post your response to the people who have asked you questions at your convenience. And with that said, people are still free to ask Cloud any questions... I'm hoping some more of you will since only a few people have asked Cloud anything. :(

Let me see if I can get something going.

Cloud's like the only noteworthy Canadian Sonic main.

I'm very interested in tCanada's metagame; even though they're so close to the U.S., the way they play or may not be a bit different as to how American [Sonics] play.

Is there anybody out there besides me that would like to one day travel to Canada just to see what the metagame is like? It'd either be Alberta or Nova Scotia for me (Maybe British Colombia), I'm not sure what other provinces have a Brawl scene. I'd like to go to NS especially just 'cause their stagelist looks like an extreme of what I plan for the metagame to have when everything is all said and done.... Plus, they don't have any Sonic's up there so I'd pretty much like to see how far I could get up there, lol.

Sharpie, I have a lot to ask of you broski.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Yay!! Here are my questions Sharpie...

-What made you pick Sonic as your main in Brawl?

-Other than Sonic, what characters do you play in Brawl?

-If you can make any modifications to Brawl, what changes would you do?

-What are your 3 favorite Sonic characters?

-What are your 3 least favorite Sonic characters?

-What is your 3 favorite Sonic songs?

-What are you favorite song by Crush 40?

-What type of music do you listen to?

-Have you ever been a New Flyer D60LF series?

-Cake or Pie?

-What is your all time favorite Sonic game?

-What is your favorite and least favorite match up for Sonic?

-Other than Sonic, Brawl, and Touhou, what other series do you play on your freetime?

-Why did you pick Remilia as your main character in Touhou Hisoutensoku?

-If you could add any character from the Touhou series into Soku, who would it be and why?

-Of all the Touhou games, what is your favorite game?

-What is your favorite song in Touhou?

-What is your favorite and least favorite match up in Soku?

-Of all the characters that I play against you in Soku, which character is the most annoying character to play against?

-Since I'm going to be on winter break starting tomorrow evening, do you want to play a few matches again?

I think that should be plenty of questions for now. I might add some more later.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
These are some questions for Cloud, I'll answer my questions in the near future.

-Being from Canada, does that naturally make you campy in Brawl?

-Cloud is one of my favorite Final Fantasy characters, if not for his emoness, he would be. Was FF7 the only Final Fantasy you've played?

-Do you main Cloud in Dissidia?

- Are you a lumberjack?

- What's it like up in Canada? Other than it being cold.

- Do your aspirations go further than being the Best Sonic in Canada?

That's all I got for now.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
@Cloud
Branching off of sharpie's fourth question:
-Do you:
-Cut down trees?
-Eat your lunch?
-Go to the lavotory?
-Go shopping on Wednesday and have buttered scones for tea?
-Skip and jump?
-Like to press wildflowers?
-Put on women's clothing and hang around in bars?
-Wear high heels, suspendees and a bra?
-Wish you'd been a girly, just like your dear papa?
Even if you do, it's alright. You're still a lumberjack, and you're okay.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Alright, I got about... three hours to kill at school. I'll work on the Government projct after I get done posting all my questions. :X

Sharpie:

Just a wild guess, but I assume you got the name from the writing utensil you had at hand when you were thinking of a name?

Or your secondary name, I assume you were at one?

You play other characters right? If yes, who/why?

You think I should've waited to do this while I was at home to overload you with image/video macros?

What is your favorite song?

What about your favorite Sonic song?

What about song from Touhou? (Remix, remake, it doesn't have to be from the main series)

What got you into the Sonic series?

How about the Touhou series?

Is there any person or thing you look up to for motivation?

Is there any character from video games, anime, or any other type of media that best represents you? If so, who and why?

You know, this would be an interesting thing to ask of you... Marry one, **** one, and kill one. Touhou style. Do it~!

Rinnosuke must really a pedo, you think?

Which of the projects is your favorite?

What about your favorite non-canon Touhou game (if you've played any extensively, if at all)?

You won't forget to remind me to remind about that commition, will you? ;_;

Have you ever gone on a drunken frenzy? If yes, what was it like?

Why is the donation box always empty?

If you could have any kind of power, what it would it be and why?

If that power came at any consequence or price, what would it be? "Responsibility" is not an acceptable answer, I want something like "infertility" or something just as exciting. (Pardon if that's not the proper spelling, The school uses Internet Explorer as the default web browser...)

Do you have a least favorite character from the Touhou franchise? If so, why?

Is least favorite the same thing as dislike or hate? If not, which character do you just despise?

**** yo Tewis?

**** 'em good? :glare:

You know, speaking of which, how 'bout dat sax appeal?

You like the way it sounds, right?

I bet you had to think about the last one, yes? Because it's very obvious I'm talking about the saxophone... >_>

Why do none of the Prismriver sisters play a damn sax?! -_-

Did I ask you "what got you into the Touhou franchise" yet? If not, could you answer the question please (assuming somebody else (probably Jerry) hasn't already asked)?

What are your future goals?

Would Gensokyo happen to be a place on Earth? Perhaps something like the land of Oz? You wouldn't clank no Red high heels three times to go back home if you soemhow found yourself wond up there, amirite?

Also, how would one hope to get there if it truly existed?

Any weather you like or hate?

If you had to give up your life for somebody else, would you do it?

Why is Chen's postbit :nifty:?

When you gonna start tearing up some tourneys in your area and outside of broski?

I recall you having been inactive for a long time before your recent return(?). What made you temporarily retire? What made you come back (if you ever did actually leave and not just epic lurk).

Speaking of which, perhaps I ought to ask more Sonic/Brawl related stuff?

What is your favorite MU?

How about least?

Do you feel that counterpicks are unecessary for Sonic, or is it impossible to go solo Sonic 100% of the time?

Is Sonic the only thing that got you into Brawl or is there something else?

If Sonic weren't in this game, would you still bother with it, andt he community behind it, or nah?

I heard you have a thing going for foxes? Care to explain or just no real explanation for?

Mudkipz, i herd ya liek 'em. Z'at tru?

Marisas, i herd ya liek 'em 2. Z'at tru? (Pretend I have the Youtube video hotlinked here...)

Have you ever borrowed anything from somebody?

Have you ever "borrowed" anything from anybody?

What is "the precious thing?"

... I keep forge-

If I haven't asked already, who is your favorite character from the Sonic series? How about least?

Any characters you want to burn in mediocre Hell?

How about a Hell worse than mediocre Hell?

What's the first thing you do if you were suddenly granted the power to conjure or harness lightning?

Is there anything implying or suggesting that Yuyucow likes chicken above all other kinds of food(s)?

Is there also anythign suggesting that Reimu smokes Malburro (SP?)?

... Actually, tell me why when I said "Malburro," I thought othe boorus?

I'm a perv, aren't I? :(

Why is there hardly any merchandise of non-main characters dammit?! :mad:

uMad?

How would it feel to being able to run super fast?

Panty raid?!

Walking in a Winter Wonderland?

If you had a choice to travel/live anywhere else, where would it be? Why? (It must be a real location, sadly "Gensokyo" won't be quite an acceptable answer this time 'round.)

Care to talk about some other non Sonic/Touhou franchises you happen to have an appeal for, if any?

What's your favorite drink?

Before you read this sentence, did you think of alcoholic beverage when I asked "drink?"

I didn't, TBH. Though now that I happen to be thinking about it, have you ever drank any alcohol? If yes, what? Any preference?

Do you recall if I've ever openly admitted to posting on this forum drunk?

Should I, or should I not do it some time (again?)? Why/why not?

If you tell me why not, what are the chances I'd listen to you anyway? :p

If you tell me "wynaut" what are the chances I'd listen to you you think?

Getting money, getting paid?

Why does rule 34 have to ruin everything (or if you swing this way, make everything better (you sick *******))? ;_;

Apparently there's a 4chan rule/law of the internet that concerns Touhou, like how there will be a Touhou rendition of everything. Did I hear that right? If I did, care to explain?

Would it be the same as dividing zero if I suggested the idea of a Touhou rendition of Touhou?

Do you have a headache?

Take any medications? Either overt he counter or perscriptions? Any at all?

Any siblings?

What is Do you have an opinion on Sonic '06? I try to pretend it don exits

Hmm, it's already 9:30 over here. I want to give myself an hour and a half to work on the project here at school. I think I was runningo ut of things to ask anyway. Thank you for your business~! *Wave.*

Edit:

Because I just thought of this now, what is love the deal with Reimu's armpits? Do they smell nice?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Responses in blue!

Name: Brandon
Gamertag: Kuraudo
Residence: Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Race: Caucasian

Why you so good?

Because I'm way past cool. :cool:

Your confidence and strong determination, where does it come from? You're so optimistic.

It was how I was raised, I think. For the time that I had my Father in my life he was such a strong-spirited person. Nice to all but honest and heroic. He was a paramedic who saved countless lives. In that kind of profession you need determination and confidence. I may be going an alternate route of voice acting as that's my dream, but I like to think that I got my heart from him. From my Mom and Dad both, actually. Our family is full of fighters. Pessimism does nothing but weigh you down. If you have the time and will for it, never EVER give up on anything you want to do.

Why a strong affiliation with Cloud?

A lot of people have drawn similarities from him to me, actually. Sure the confidence and optimism that borderlines super cheerful is more of a Zack thing, but we've both had our fair share of hardships. He's such a multi-dimensional character and anyone who passes him off as some emo refuses to look at the grand picture. If I had to pick someone fictional asides Sonic to inspire me, it would be Cloud. Spin-Dash was my original name that was driven only by my want to play Sonic in Smash Bros. and needing a name for tournaments. Now that I've found the time to truly find myself, Cloud/Kuraudo, it's just right. Call me Brandon though in person or whatever. Anything goes!

Where did you learn to make such good effects on avi's and stuff?

Years of practice and a lot of personal tinkering with things. I don't follow tutorials on websites often and I find myself doing my own thing. I'm more of a monkey-see, monkey-do, kind of guy. I'm no expert though! I just simple yet visible avis. It passes the time.

Why havent you asked for a Custom Sonic texture yet? :<

Save for feeling that I don't deserve a Custom Sonic texture, I feel I've already got everything I need. He's blue, he's cool, he's just as I remember him growing up over the years. Sonic and I are going to take names together, no need for a change in color.

...well, except making him more blue. I got a texture hack for that. No real difference though.

Gonna show everyone that Canadian Sonic?

Once I buy all the proper recording material I can put matches up in my YouTube channel. I have some videos up of my Sonic from others but they're outdated I believe. Coming soon, guys!

There's a sonic (A girl) calling herself the best sonic in canada and she won an anime convention. She mostly fights online though. Like...how come she hasnt heard of you?

Really? :o Funny, I haven't heard from her... Was she on the East Coast by chance?? I know Infzy's over there and HolyNightmare used to play him (or does for the hell of it still maybe?) Congrats to whoever it was who won that convention! Alberta's smaller than other competitive scenes (though others have claimed that outside of the Ally ranking we're one of the stronger ones in the country,) so that could factor into it too? Don't sleep on Frigid Oil Zone!

Moar avis? D:

You bet! When I get the inspiration and find more Sonic art and the like, I'm gonna.

Thats all for now...

Thanks, Speed.
If you had the ability to kill yourself 3 times, what ways would you choose?

LOL! Wtf bro. XD ... I'll bite.

1.) Sacrificing myself for someone else by getting in the way of an attack. Bullet shot, knife, sword?
2.) Wall jumping on the ledge of Final Destination and using my Spin Dash. ...**** it all.
3.) Uh... Jumping out of a plane? Anything painless where I won't feel anything.
*zzzzzzzzzzzz*...huh? Oh, finally someone to ask questions.

-You didn't mind waiting this long to get interviewed?

If I did, I'd feel like some egotistical guy whose like, "Hey. The heck? Why aren't I getting asked sooner? I'm way more important."; not the case though. XD I like hearing about everyone and getting to know them. I CAN say this though. FINALLY!

-What is the reason you picked up Sonic as a main?

From my days in NSider as Super Smash Bros. Brawl was revealed, speculation and hype around Sonic started. I was one of the people leading the front for wishing for him to appear in the next game. My very first video game was Sonic the Hedgehog in 1991; yes. I was only 2 years old and already racing through loops and trying to beat up Dr. Robotnik.

Ever since? He's been one of my favorite fictional characters of all time. This is the first time that I've ever seen a character in a fighting game from the get-go and have immediately said, "I will main him." Years later and I have not flaked on my promise. I have no regrets.

-What is your favorite 3 Sonic songs?

Jeez, give me a tough one...

1.) Crush 40 - Live & Learn
2.) Sonic Adventure - It Doesn't Matter (Tony Harnell)
3.) Sonic & Knuckles - Act 1 Boss

-If you were part of the development team, what changes would you do to Sonic and to other characters?

I'd start off by making most if not all of Sonic's attacks the fastest in the game. There's absolutely no reason why Sonic's kicks or Down Smash shouldn't be as quick if not faster than Meta Knight's. Would that make him hax or broken? Probably, but I'm thinking from a canon perspective on HOW he should fight. The ability to do anything out of the Side B after your second jump (save for using another jump) would do wonders as well. Not getting gimped after using Up + B if grab released too.

Meta Knight is almost fine the way he is, but the Tornado needs far less priority and should function better much like Mewtwo's NAir did in Melee. Good when it does hit, not the best priority though. I could go on all day but I'd love to make better attempts to balance the game for all characters. Let's leave it at that?

-Name 5 characters you would add into Brawl?
• Knuckles the Echidna
• Ridley
• Mewtwo
• Roy
• Charizard (as a standalone without the need to switch, of course)

Why not Cloud? I'm still thinking from the perspective of showing up with Nintendo, or being SOMEWHAT reasonable. Cloud has only appeared in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, making him a 3rd Party Nintendo character TECHNICALLY but still, not quite enough no matter how awesome it'd be.

-What is your 5 favorite Animes/Manga/Cartoons?

In no order,

• Naruto (Manga)
• One Piece (Manga)
• Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (Anime/Cartoon wtf? LOL I love it)
• Yu-Gi-Oh! (Anime)
• Dragon Ball Z (Anime)

-If Sonic wasn't in Brawl, who would you main?

Solid Snake, Pokémon Trainer, King Dedede, Ike, Yoshi, Luigi. I got a lot of possibilities, huh? But I would most certainly use one of those. If I HAD to choose though...

Snake.

-What other characters do you play?

I use Mario in Low Tier. Save for the occassional monthly when I feel like it, I'm exclusively Sonic for tournaments. I've used Snake, Pokémon Trainer, King Dedede, Meta Knight, Luigi, and Ike all for competitive purposes before though.

-What is your all-time favorite Sonic game?

Sonic Adventure 2. Although by god Sonic Colors surprised the heck out of me! Tough call. I love them both actually.

-Would you ever team up with a level 9 Sonic in teams?

No way! That faker wouldn't even be able to keep up.

-Have you ever been on a New Flyer D40HF series?

Can't say I have.

-What is your favorite subject in school?

Drama; otherwise English.

-Other than Smash and Sonic games, what other series of games do you play?

I got suckered into the Metal Gear series and haven't regretted it since. I'm a big Square-Enix nut, mostly for the Final Fantasy series; also my love for Mario shows no bounds! Such great games out there. I occassionally play First Person Shooters like Halo and whatnot. Competitively though? I play Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Melty Blood (AC and AA), and BlazBlue- BlazBlue being the one I'm most active in asides Smash. Guess you could say I'm a jack of all trades for what kinda games I play.

-Do you play any trading card games? If so, what card games?

Yu-Gi-Oh!

-Are you planning to have a trip to Las Vegas?

Well I gotta make up for the fact that I didn't go when I turned 21 some time...

-Cake or Pie?

Cake! Especially if it's baked by Peach.

-What are your 3 favorite Sonic characters? 3 least favorite?

Top 3 Favorite Sonic Characters

1.) - Sonic the Hedgehog
2.) - Knuckles the Echidna
3.) - Shadow the Hedgehog

Top 3 Least Favorite Sonic Characters

1.) - Does Chris Thorn**** count? If not, Marine the Raccoon
2.) - Charmy Bee
3.) - Storm the Albatross

-Do you think I'm nuts about hosting a Sonic Adventure 2 Battle tournament for one of our local anime conventions?

Absolutely not!

-Do you think I'm nuts about hosting 5 video game tournaments in one day, which I might be doing at the anime convention?

Absolutely!

-If you went to an Anime Convention, what would be the first item you'll look for at the vendor floor?

Something Final Fantasy releated, Mario, or Sonic related, probably. Would be cool to get another sword!

-If you went to an Anime Convention, would you cosplay and if so, what character?

I've cosplayed in the past as Luigi, a Black Mage from Final Fantasy, and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II. My dream costume is Cloud Strife, but I'm also planning on going as Ragna the Bloodedge or Naked Snake maybe.

-Do you like taking exams?

Depends on the subject, but in most cases... Really, does anyone?

-Do you collect expired bus passes/transfers?

Probably, without even knowing it if I don't throw out my trash.

I guess that's good for now...

Thanks, Tails! ^^b
Who is your favorite Sonic to watch?

Tough call... There are a lot of interesting styles to go with each respectful player! If I had to choose though I'd go with Espy. His passive-aggressive aggro style is rather reflective of mine. Funny how I'm the son of X meanwhile.

What is your favorite match-up?

Sonic vs. Mario - perfectly even and could go either way. I just love it.

What is your preferred color for Sonic?

True Blue!
My Questions.....

Hows life?

Could be better? But I can't complain. XD I'm just fretting over when I get my surgery. Should be in January. I'm fine though, thanks for asking.

Hows school or college?

High School was awesome, and I'm waiting on going to College.

Have u playd SuperGirlKels?

Can't say I have, sorry.
Okay, I need to make sure I get my questions in before the deadline.

Fire away!

Japanese for Cloud. Am I the first person to get this without having to ask you?

Nope, but maybe you can be one of the first to actually get the pronounciation right. XD

What got you into Final Fantasy?

I think I watched my sister play Final Fantasy VII on the PC a long time ago; she named Cait Sith after me (Brandon) X3, but she got stuck at the Golden Saucer if I recall correctly. After that I'd watch her and her ex boyfriend play Final Fantasy X. The storyline just had me captivated and...well, easily enough I wanted to experience it for myself. So after brutally pwning the heck out of Final Fantasy X, I moved on to Final Fantasy VII! Then a lot of the others, and now I'm a diehard fan. The rest is history.

I don't suppose you ever watched Inuyasha at any point in your life, did you?

I did, actually! My friend from Junior High/High School was the one who got me into it. Being a silly teen, I always thought that Kagome was cute. dajkhfd And Inuyasha was a cool character with his moments of funny.

Speaking of anime, what do you have to say about it?

Anime is one of the best things to happen to the world of animation and cartoons alike. Both for story and for the effort and design in their characters. The glory days of animation from the US is fleeting, and it shows when some of their shows are taking notes from Japan's styles nowadays. But it doesn't stop everyone, I know! Wish there was more I could say, but I'd probably go tl;dr in the process. Let's just say I love it.

Why do I only realize now that SHUair OoS is so good while I recall you being one of the people to advocate for it's usage earlier on?

Because I'm swept under the rug and I have no one to blame but myself? XD I give results but where are the videos? I'm going to remedy this ASAP though.

What sets you apart from any other Sonic besides the fact that you live in Canadia?

I wish I could say for sure, but I think my power shielding is something worth noting? I've been known to power shield everything that comes my way like a fiend on most occassions. It comes with the fast reflexes as a Sonic player, but someone like Falco or Wolf, their laser game doesn't slow me down if I'm running in and playing the aggro route. I'm sure some of you guys are pretty good at power shielding too, but... Maybe I'm just grasping at straws here. I'm just a good Sonic, that's all.

Do you know anybody that gets mad if I say Canadia?

Not that I can remember! I make fun of it myself sometimes.

Do you drink Canada?

... y-yes?

Is it usually cold up there?

-50 degrees celcius on occassion with wind chills. Love winter. Our summers are tame but our winters can be brutal sometimes.

Do you have a pet beaver?

Nope. Wouldn't wanna lose a finger to those things' buck teeth.

Are wabbits hunting you?

In Soviet Russia, maybe. Besides, it's Duck Season.

Is there any series you detest?

I don't really know, actually...

Why/Wynaut?

I hacked a Wobbuffet that could actually fight in my old Gold Version. It was hilarious. Wobbuffet used Psychic!

What is your favorite pokeymang?

Charizard. It's strong, prideful, and full of confidence as a Pokémon. There will never be another Pokémon out there that is as awesome as Charizard is, to me. So many memories...

Remind me again, did the operation have any plans to cancel your trips to Genesis II or a W/HOBO in Texas; or are you still going no matter what?

It MAY hinder my chances for WHOBO 3, but Genesis II shouldn't be effected if I have the surgery soon.

If you had to move and be a part of a new region, which one would you want to go to and why?

I wouldn't mind the West Coast in the United States. I love it here though. The West Coast has some good competition and the East Coast is plenty covered where Sonic is concerned, right? But in the East Coast I can take on Speed or take on KID and prove that I'm not free or booty... Choices choices. West Coast is the Best Coast though!

What is your favorite matchup?

Sonic vs. Mario

How about your least?

Sonic vs. Mr. Game & Watch

Is Donkey Bong free?

Maybe.

What do you think of Colors?

I was torn between deciding if I liked Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic Colors more. It's that damn good to me. One of the best Sonic games and one of the best platformers I've played.

Mudkipz, dew u liek 'em?

Treecko's cooler.

What are we going to do as the sons of Espy and X?

We run, Kinzer. We run.

Besides SHUair OoS, do you think there is still anything left to be investigated into Sonic?

Platform cancelling maneuvers. Mastering that can lead to great advantages I find. Homing attack ftw too.

Possibilities. Are they Endless?

I'm running through this world and I'm not looking back.

If Sonic weren't in this game, would you still be playing it?

Probably!

What do you feel you could work on, as a player in general and a Sonic player?

Reading.

Why have I not seen any recent videos of yourself?

Because I don't have the right recording material. I'll afford it soon enough though. I promise, you'll see plenty of me in the near future to back up my claims that I'm alright!

Make some noise?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

If I somehow make it to Genesis II, shall we have a pride match of sorts? If not pride, something like Money or Chili-dogs sounds good too. I'm hungry, actually.

Chili-Dogs on the line is the greatest idea EVER. If there's a place that sells them nearby. I'm all for pride and giving it my all though too.

Speaking of food, what is your favorite?

... Chili-Dogs. Not even kidding.

Do you like chicken?

I LOVE chicken!

I think that's it for now. If I can think of anything more I'll edit it in here.

Thanks, Kinzer!!
These are some questions for Cloud, I'll answer my questions in the near future.

-Being from Canada, does that naturally make you campy in Brawl?

I'm pretty damn aggressive actually. XD

-Cloud is one of my favorite Final Fantasy characters, if not for his emoness, he would be. Was FF7 the only Final Fantasy you've played?

• Final Fantasy
• Final Fantasy IV
• Final Fantasy IV: The After Years
• Final Fantasy VI
• Final Fantasy VII
• Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
• Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII
• Final Fantasy VIII
• Final Fantasy IX
• Final Fantasy X
• Final Fantays X-2
• Final Fantasy XII
• Final Fantasy XIII
• Dissidia Final Fantasy

What else am I missing... Oh well. Good enough?

-Do you main Cloud in Dissidia?

That's right.

- Are you a lumberjack?

When I work all day, yes.

- What's it like up in Canada? Other than it being cold.

Beautiful scenery when you go west from where I live, especially for the mountains. There's something so natural about it all when compared to temples or elsewhere you'd find in the world. Serenity at its finest. It's mostly warm in the summer, perfect for me. Especially nice when I have a fan going. Health care is nice too!

- Do your aspirations go further than being the Best Sonic in Canada?

But of course! I want to become the best Sonic in the world if that's even possible. If I can't do that, I'll settle for being able to go toe to toe with the best, proving myself for my devotion to this game. More than anything I wanna have fun.

That's all I got for now.
@Cloud
Branching off of sharpie's fourth question:
-Do you:
-Cut down trees?
Yes.
-Eat your lunch?
Sometimes I skip it.
-Go to the lavotory?
Indeed.
-Go shopping on Wednesday and have buttered scones for tea?
I WISH.
-Skip and jump?
And a hop.
-Like to press wildflowers?
I guess.
-Put on women's clothing and hang around in bars?
Who told you?
-Wear high heels, suspendees and a bra?
You know too much.
-Wish you'd been a girly, just like your dear papa?
For this you die.
Even if you do, it's alright. You're still a lumberjack, and you're okay.

Hahah! XD Thanks for the good laugh, Wedge.
So sorry it took me so long to answer this, guys! You're all awesome. And Kinzer? The metagame here in Canada is definitely a peculiar one. But a lot of us in Alberta are very strong, especially our top 3. Feel free to stop by one day and see what we've got to offer! Promise you won't be disappointed.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
You certainly have earned my respect as a Final Fantasy geek. Look into Final Fantasy Tactics and Crystal Chronicles. Those are both very good games.

And I don't mean Tactics Advance. War of the Lions is where it's at. You can even have Cloud as a character(hes pretty broken when you get him lvled up)

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
My Questions for Sharpie:

Do u like playing ppl who dont know the mu?

Do u think ur the best sonic in GA?

Wat mu do u not like the most?

Whats ur opinion on sonic dittos?

Do u like pie?

Do u celebrate christmas?

If so, wat ur favorite part about christmas?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You certainly have earned my respect as a Final Fantasy geek. Look into Final Fantasy Tactics and Crystal Chronicles. Those are both very good games.

And I don't mean Tactics Advance. War of the Lions is where it's at. You can even have Cloud as a character(hes pretty broken when you get him lvled up)
Ah! Final Fantasy Tactics. That's another one that I've played. Unfortunately, didn't click with me. Then again neither did Final Fantasy XII, but I wanna revisit it and give it another chance.

In the end, it's not story or anything, it's gameplay that'll keep me coming back. If I can get through the gameplay and get used to it I'll enjoy the story along the way.

In War of the Lions I also understand that you can get Balthier too; I'll take a crack at it again some time.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you can also get the main character from FFTA2. Luso I think is his name.

And can't forget the Dark Knight and Onion Knight jobs that are ridiculously hard to get but break the game lol.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Yay!! Here are my questions Sharpie...

-What made you pick Sonic as your main in Brawl?Funny story behind that actually. I originally mained Wolf when Brawl first came out but I loved
Sonic's playstyle but felt he was too technical for me. In my group of friends, one of my best friends is as big of a Sonic fan as the rest of us
and he used Sonic rather well(back then imo). But I wanted to be the Sonic main soo....I picked him up and got better than him with Sonic and then
I kinda just stuck with him for good after that.

-Other than Sonic, what characters do you play in Brawl?Fox, Wolf, Falco, Bowser

-If you can make any modifications to Brawl, what changes would you do?Give MK an infinite on the entire cast :3

-What are your 3 favorite Sonic characters?Sonic, Scourge, Knuckles

-What are your 3 least favorite Sonic characters?Cream, Rogue, Shadow

-What is your 3 favorite Sonic songs?Emerald Hill Zone, Lost Labyrinth Act 1, Ice Cap Zone

-What are you favorite song by Crush 40?Knight of the Wind

-What type of music do you listen to?Video game, rock, classic, metal, techno, Irish Folk, Hip Hop and Touhou

-Have you ever been a New Flyer D60LF series? Never taken transit before

-Cake or Pie? "Too easy! Piece of Cake!"

-What is your all time favorite Sonic game?It's a tossup between SA2B and Sonic Colors

-What is your favorite and least favorite match up for Sonic?Most favorite is Fox, least favorite is Falco

-Other than Sonic, Brawl, and Touhou, what other series do you play on your freetime?Final Fantasy, Sengoku Basara, Need For Speed, Mana series, Tales series
Disgaea, honestly, mostly anything from NIS. Summon Night, Call of Duty, Metroid series, Zelda series, Mario series, Elder Scrolls I could go on for hours....

-Why did you pick Remilia as your main character in Touhou Hisoutensoku?Because Ran isn't a playable character and Remilia/Flandre are my next favorite
characters below her.

-If you could add any character from the Touhou series into Soku, who would it be and why?I'd love to say Ran just because she's my favorite character,
but other than her spinning around and throwing her pocket furry at people, there really isn't anything special to make a moveset with. So my next choice
would probably be Nitori from MoF. I'd love to shoot rockets, use optic camo and basically be the Snake of Touhou.

-Of all the Touhou games, what is your favorite game?That is a very hard question, but if you must know, it would probably be UFO(Touhou 12)

-What is your favorite song in Touhou?My favorite song"s" are Necrofantasia, U.N. Owen was Her, Broken Moon, and Cosmic Mind. But I generally love every Touhou song.

-What is your favorite and least favorite match up in Soku?Favorites are Reisen and Reimu, least favorites are Yuyuko and Yukari

-Of all the characters that I play against you in Soku, which character is the most annoying character to play against?GOD DAMMIT YUKARI!

-Since I'm going to be on winter break starting tomorrow evening, do you want to play a few matches again?Sure, I'd love to have my *** handed to me for Christmas lol.

I think that should be plenty of questions for now. I might add some more later.
Alright, I got about... three hours to kill at school. I'll work on the Government projct after I get done posting all my questions. :X

Sharpie:

Just a wild guess, but I assume you got the name from the writing utensil you had at hand when you were thinking of a name?Actually no. I got the name Sharpie from my female friends at school. Apparently I smelled very nice to them, so much that they would hug me, bury their face in my chest and sniff me. Then they'd look up at me and call me their Sharpie.

Or your secondary name, I assume you were at one? I have been to one, but at the time, I just wanted to think of something that sounded cool with Sonic and that was the first thing that popped in mind.

You play other characters right? If yes, who/why?Fox is the only one deserving of being called a secondary. All of the other ones are just for fun. I played Fox back in Melee and I just love his playstyle.

You think I should've waited to do this while I was at home to overload you with image/video macros?Yes, that would make this even more amusing.

What is your favorite song?Bad Apple!!

What about your favorite Sonic song?Emerald Hill Zone

What about song from Touhou? (Remix, remake, it doesn't have to be from the main series)Already answered in Tails' quote.

What got you into the Sonic series?My brother.

How about the Touhou series?This video. Along with various other music I heard which prompted me to look for the games.

Is there any person or thing you look up to for motivation?Brawl related, I'd have to say the Sonic community as a whole is my biggest motivation.

Is there any character from video games, anime, or any other type of media that best represents you? If so, who and why?Very interesting question...and I honestly don't know....

You know, this would be an interesting thing to ask of you... Marry one, **** one, and kill one. Touhou style. Do it~! in that order, Ran, Ran and Shou Toramaru

Rinnosuke must really a pedo, you think?Nah, what gave you that impression?

Which of the projects is your favorite?Answered in Tails' quote

What about your favorite non-canon Touhou game (if you've played any extensively, if at all)?Sengoku Gensokyo

You won't forget to remind me to remind about that commition, will you? ;_;Nope. Just wait til March and I'll get that Reisen Plushie made.

Have you ever gone on a drunken frenzy? If yes, what was it like?Might not be considered a frenzy. But one night when I was drunk, I threatened to kill my friend for lying about there being jelly glaze donuts in the fridge.

Why is the donation box always empty?Because Reimu is the worst miko ever.

If you could have any kind of power, what it would it be and why?Time Manipulation

If that power came at any consequence or price, what would it be? "Responsibility" is not an acceptable answer, I want something like "infertility" or something just as exciting. (Pardon if that's not the proper spelling, The school uses Internet Explorer as the default web browser...)My life span is greatly shortened the more I stop time.

Do you have a least favorite character from the Touhou franchise? If so, why?Shou Toramaru. She's the stage 5 boss in UFO and probably the most irritating boss fight in any Touhou game. Ever.

Is least favorite the same thing as dislike or hate? If not, which character do you just despise?It's the same. I hate Shou with a passion.

**** yo Tewis?It's not like that...it's...er.....

**** 'em good? :glare::nod:

You know, speaking of which, how 'bout dat sax appeal?Too bad it doesn't exist.

You like the way it sounds, right?It was a valid effort.

I bet you had to think about the last one, yes? Because it's very obvious I'm talking about the saxophone... >_>Sorry, I caught on immediately

Why do none of the Prismriver sisters play a damn sax?! -_-Because Merlin's Trumpet and Lunasa's Violin skills are just awesome.

Did I ask you "what got you into the Touhou franchise" yet? If not, could you answer the question please (assuming somebody else (probably Jerry) hasn't already asked)?Jerry beat you to it.

What are your future goals?Fix up my family's cabin so that I can live there and go to college.

Would Gensokyo happen to be a place on Earth? Perhaps something like the land of Oz? You wouldn't clank no Red high heels three times to go back home if you soemhow found yourself wond up there, amirite?I'd never leave.

Also, how would one hope to get there if it truly existed?Find an empty donation box and hope Yukari is watching you.

Any weather you like or hate?I like Cloudy, but I dislike the rest of them and hate River Mist.

If you had to give up your life for somebody else, would you do it?Depends on the person.

Why is Chen's postbit :nifty:?Because of thisThough don't ask why. All I know is that it's from this artist.

When you gonna start tearing up some tourneys in your area and outside of broski?When I'm good enough to do so.

I recall you having been inactive for a long time before your recent return(?). What made you temporarily retire? What made you come back (if you ever did actually leave and not just epic lurk).I wanted to get my last year of high school out of the way without anything to distract me.

Speaking of which, perhaps I ought to ask more Sonic/Brawl related stuff? if you insist *sigh*

What is your favorite MU?Fox

How about least?Falco

Do you feel that counterpicks are unecessary for Sonic, or is it impossible to go solo Sonic 100% of the time?I've always gone solo Sonic 100% of the time so I think he's good enough to be good on his own.

Is Sonic the only thing that got you into Brawl or is there something else?I played Smash 64 and Melee. I'm just a fan of Smash.

If Sonic weren't in this game, would you still bother with it, andt he community behind it, or nah?Yeah, I'd probably be a Fox or Wolf main.

I heard you have a thing going for foxes? Care to explain or just no real explanation for?I do have a thing for foxes. No real reason, I just do lol.

Mudkipz, i herd ya liek 'em. Z'at tru?Who told you?

Marisas, i herd ya liek 'em 2. Z'at tru? (Pretend I have the Youtube video hotlinked here...)Who doesn't liek Marisas?

Have you ever borrowed anything from somebody?Yeah

Have you ever "borrowed" anything from anybody?Yeah

What is "the precious thing?"Whatever you want it to be.

... I keep forge-

If I haven't asked already, who is your favorite character from the Sonic series? How about least? Favorite would probably be Sonic. Least is Cream

Any characters you want to burn in mediocre Hell?All of the fakers

How about a Hell worse than mediocre Hell?Cream

What's the first thing you do if you were suddenly granted the power to conjure or harness lightning?STRIKE A POSE!

Is there anything implying or suggesting that Yuyucow likes chicken above all other kinds of food(s)?Other than eating Mystia in IN and basically all of her dialogue from that game is talking about food.

Is there also anythign suggesting that Reimu smokes Malburro (SP?)?If I were that poor Miko living in a rundown shrine, I'd smoke em too.

... Actually, tell me why when I said "Malburro," I thought othe boorus?Looking up too much naughty Reisen pictures.

I'm a perv, aren't I? :(Yes, but who isn't these days?

Why is there hardly any merchandise of non-main characters dammit?! :mad:Sex appeal aint enough Im afraid.

uMad?Naw

How would it feel to being able to run super fast?Awesome until a bug flew into my face.

Panty raid?!And then we'll sell em for profit!

Walking in a Winter Wonderland?Lol Georgia...

If you had a choice to travel/live anywhere else, where would it be? Why? (It must be a real location, sadly "Gensokyo" won't be quite an acceptable answer this time 'round.)Scotland because that's the land of my ancestry.

Care to talk about some other non Sonic/Touhou franchises you happen to have an appeal for, if any?Sengoku Basara? Metroid? Starfox? There's so much to talk about.

What's your favorite drink?Don't really have one.

Before you read this sentence, did you think of alcoholic beverage when I asked "drink?"No.

I didn't, TBH. Though now that I happen to be thinking about it, have you ever drank any alcohol? If yes, what? Any preference?Yes, Rum and Bourbon please.

Do you recall if I've ever openly admitted to posting on this forum drunk?I don't but I heard you did.

Should I, or should I not do it some time (again?)? Why/why not?You should, it'd be funny.

If you tell me why not, what are the chances I'd listen to you anyway? :pYou would if I posted a picture of a certain useless bunny.

If you tell me "wynaut" what are the chances I'd listen to you you think?Read answer above.

Getting money, getting paid?Not right now. Got laid off :l

Why does rule 34 have to ruin everything (or if you swing this way, make everything better (you sick *******))? ;_;Idk.

Apparently there's a 4chan rule/law of the internet that concerns Touhou, like how there will be a Touhou rendition of everything. Did I hear that right? If I did, care to explain?Rule 9. If it exists, there's a Touhou parody of it. Just search on a booru site Touhou and "parody".

Would it be the same as dividing zero if I suggested the idea of a Touhou rendition of Touhou?Only Cirno can do that.

Do you have a headache?No, but I am feeling sick.

Take any medications? Either overt he counter or perscriptions? Any at all?Just took some Nyquil for my cold. Other than that, I don't take any medication.

Any siblings?A 26 year old brother.

What is Do you have an opinion on Sonic '06? I try to pretend it don exitsNever played it. *knifed*

Hmm, it's already 9:30 over here. I want to give myself an hour and a half to work on the project here at school. I think I was runningo ut of things to ask anyway. Thank you for your business~! *Wave.*

Edit:

Because I just thought of this now, what is love the deal with Reimu's armpits? Do they smell nice?
What's there not to like about armpits like these?Think about it, they live in a land where modern commodities don't exist. How does she shave them?

My Questions for Sharpie:

Do u like playing ppl who dont know the mu?Of course

Do u think ur the best sonic in GA?Even if I was, I didn't really make myself stand out as being good so what's the point in being the best?

Wat mu do u not like the most?Falco

Whats ur opinion on sonic dittos?Depending on the other player, they are either really fun, or really annoying.

Do u like pie?Yes

Do u celebrate christmas?Yes

If so, wat ur favorite part about christmas?
The beautiful scenery.

how often do you go to tourneys now? :3Not as often as I'd like. I went pretty regularly, then had to stop, then came back, then got a job and had to stop again. Now I don't have a job right now, so I'll probably be making appearances again.
Phew, that took awhile. Thanks for the questions everybody!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm back, and here's my drunken frenzy~!

Y'all gonna get *****, especially you Sharpie!

Why must you abuse Reisen?!

Stop it~! ;_;

Where's mah money~!?

Why are you so mean? ;_;

Pingas?!

Who was U.N. Owen?

What does a Sharpie smell like? I wouldn't know.

Sax appeal do exits, otherwise Reisen's (stage music) a lie! Why you lyin' to meh~!? ;_;

Why you say I look up stuff I shouldn't look up? Is a lie! It's an unfortunate side effect! >_<

I bet the Pope ain't a perv. Your response?

Is Reisen sleeping?

How much are the panties going to sell?

That's my follow-ups. Kinda short, but it's okay.

Now!?

I don;'t know what I'll do.

I'ma practice dis Reimu corner combo I guess.

****s hard.

Why is it so hard?

It's almost as hard as the futa images I unfortunately have to see because Gelbooru doesn't properly blacklist.

Somebody tell me why~!

It's fine that some people have their own preferences and fastasies, but I don't wanna see it.

I like it when my girls don't have penises bigger than my own.

:094:

Top Bottom