• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightspeed Interviews - The Sonic Community Interview Thread - KC be timing us out | And KID ↓

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
What area of london do you live in? I'm planning on stalking you.
Play any other games online?
Have you ever been to any offline events? If so, what?
What music you in to?
Married?

And
Chis said:
Dear ROOOOY!,

You have received a 1 point infraction at Smash World Forums for Censor Dodging. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.

For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules.

Original Post:
[post]11445809[/post]

I'd be worried how Chis is going to make a man out of you...
sleep with your back firmly against the wall tonight; and lock your doors and windows.
wat?

censor dodge my balls.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Drama.

Delicious drama.

Chis, Uair u @? This could be filed as mod abuse until you start some explaining!

:3

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
I think he has to choose from a list of infraction worthy reasons in that automated PM. Like a drop-down list.

You have received a *insert number of points* point infraction at Smash World Forums for *choose infraction reason here*. If you have six or more infraction points, you will no longer be able to post at Smash World Forums until some of your points expire.
/guess

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I know that much, Kupo my darling. <333~
More than hospitals.

What I'm wondering is why did he choose censor dodge when there is no sign of doing so in the post he gave the infraction to?

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I call shenanigans.
However, having this one wrongly given in my mind gives me diplomatic immunity the next time I censor dodge.

so

vagina

Kupo Rose

The racist word for Chinese isn't censored, yet the one for Japanese is. Whyyyy???

I find that offensive.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
It's called being fashionably late darlings.

Ahem...

May edit later.

Name: Chisom
Residence: London, England
Race: Black

sonictailslink

Why did you pick up Sonic as one of your characters in Brawl?

Well while I was younger, I enjoyed SAB2 a lot. In fact it's was and still is one of my
favourite games. So you could say that I was a fan. The great trailer also contributed.

What was your first reaction when Sonic was announced in Brawl?

I was pretty creeped out when I saw the trailer. I had a dream (yes I dreamt about a video game) on the same day about there being a trailer about Sonic being in brawl. Yes it was pretty darn close the real thing, music and everything. :c

f you were part of the Brawl team, what changes would you do with Sonic or any other characters in Brawl?

I'd make his Fsmash faster and stronger and buff a few hit boxes here and there.

What characters would you add into Brawl?

Vyse.
<--Skies of Acardia fan

What's your top 3 favourite Sonic games?

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic advance 3 and Sonic Adventure DX.

What are you top 3 favourite and least favourite Sonic characters?

SA2 Shadow
Sonic
Eggman

Have you ever been on a monorail?

No.

When did you become a moderator?

Around May 2009.

What type of music are you into?

Classical. Although I like music in other genres too.

What is your 3 favorite Sonic songs?

Ungravity, Life and Learn and His World Blue World Prelude.

Did you buy Sonic the Hedgehog 4 episode 1?

No, wasn't interested.

Are you planning to buy Sonic Colors?

No, not interested.

Have you ever been on a GM Fishbowl?

A what now?

Do you read manga? If so, what are your 3 favorite manga series?

Yeah, I'm not a big fan though. I only read two Bleach (which is lulz) and One piece.

Do you watch anime? If so, what are your 3 favorite anime series?

I guess? I'm not a big fan of that either. Dragonball Z, Yugioh. That's all really.

Have you enter in any Brawl or any video game related tournaments?

I don't have the time or passion, in comparison to other stuff I like to do. :<

Other than Brawl and Sonic games, what other type of games are you into?

RPGs. Any kind of game really, if I looks interesting. Not puzzle games though.

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Maths.

What other characters do you play in Brawl?

Ike

and his friends :awesome:

What characters do you play in Melee?

Just Link.

Who was your main in Smash 64?

Falcon.

Did you play Pokemon Trading Card Game?

No.

Chili Dogs or Steak?

Steak.

Do you have a hacked Wii?

No.

Is any of your systems modded?

None of my systems have been modded.

If you can go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Japan if I had too.

What is your favorite legal stage to play on in Brawl? How about least favorite legal stage?

My favourite stage is Castle siege, I hate Pictochat though.

What is your favorite match up with Sonic? How about least favorite?

Favourite: Zelda.

Least: Peach. :glare:

Do you get annoyed when I ask way too many questions in the interview topic?

No, the big bad booty daddy can answer all your questions :cool:

Kinzer

So what's it like being a moderator?

It's alright. Reading loads of posts, super secret business and what not. Not as glamorous as some people may think.

Specifically a moderator of this sub-forum?

The Sonic boards are great and usually well behaved so it's not difficult modding a place like this.

How many questions do you think you will have to answer "I'm not allowed to say?"

Three.

For everything personal, is there anything you can't respond to within reason? I know it'd be kind of silly to ask for your exact address, but something like the city/town you live in and nothing more is fine, yes?

Yes.

Wanna talk about how you got the position?

I was a good discussion leader I suppose? Not sure if I can get to the specifics of why...It's not something you really aim towards. Anyways I was asked out of the blue if I wanted to be a mod and I said yeah.

Is it true that asking for modship is the last thing you want to do, or is that actually how you got in (based on credentials, whatever they are, you may know better than I would)?

Never ask for modship, or suck up to mods in hope of being modded. Just be a great contributor.

Do you still get annoyed if people call you "Chris?"

Yeah. I mean Chis is only four letters long, it's not exactly hard to get right. And now my name is in red and bolded.

Has being a moderator made you lost your sanity yet?

Not really. This board has become a lot more mild since when I first signed up.

How was your forum-experience prior to being assigned to the position?

I used to be a scrub, scrub, scrub when I first joined :urg: Things where exiting though, new things where being discovered, spam, no mods, spam and a lot of activity. And spam. Fun at the time I guess. Then times changed, things slowed down, we started being modded and I eventually became a better poster. Things where still fun though.

If it won't get you in trouble, do the higher-ups (still?) say nasty things about this place, or not since you've volunteered to keep things in-check?

I haven't seen anything negative said about this board since becoming a mod.

Have you ever spoken on behalf of somebody to relive/tone down the punishment, or do you moderate like it were a job and keep everything professional?

I can’t recall although I usually ask for harsher punishments.

Do you think you may actually have to hard-edit any of these posts?

Nope.

I bet I'm the guy that's given you the most trouble as of yet, huh?

Nope. Cool as Ice. :cool:

What do you think would happen if you suddenly retired? Chaos would ensue, yes/no/maybe?

No, you guys would just get a new mod. I may still be around doing Chis like things here and there. Maybe.

Anything you've done as a mod that you regret to this day or do you feel you've done a fine job and there's nothing more you could do to do a better job?

I could have made some better discussions and handled some threads better I guess.

Serious question since I really don't need anymore infractions. What's the furthest I could go as far as images go and not have it taken down/get me infracted? For example, let's say I put up a pantyshot, how would you treat it? As long as there's no nudity and there's full clothing, there shouldn't be a problem; right, or is there...? I assume physical contact like clothed-groping is a no-go either, yeah?

Borderline really. It’s a case to case basis, but I may just edit it out just in case.

As for everything that isn't as borderlining, like censor-dodged captions or the occasional internet meme, I assume with the former it's a minor-infraction/fair warning to take it down/edit in censors, and with the latter it's no trouble, but you'd probably be annoyed as a mod and/or as a normal person, yes?

Indeed.

If it isn't an invasion of privacy, who has the most points built up around here? Compared to them, where do you stand?

Can't say. :awesome:

For those that are new, do you want to talk about the time(s?) you yourself have been banned before you became a mod?

lol

Well all I can say that it wasn't fun. So don't get banned peeps! Especially now that you can't post in social groups when you're banned.

Have you been infracted once since you've become a mod or have you been clean since?

Clean.

How has becoming a moderator changed your opinion on the way you (should?) behave on an online-forum, if it's changed your opinion at all?

Not really.

Do you happen to mod/visit any other forum besides Smashboards? Do you check anything else besides the Sonic sub-forum here?

Here I regular the staff shack the Sonic sub-forum...that's about it. I'm not so hot with some of the other places on this site honestly.

Gamefaqs, Smogon very now and then and some education based one.

Is there anything I could ask of you that doesn't pertain to your role in this community?

Sure.

How's life?

Better then a year ago I guess.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a totsi-pop (spelling check please?)?

OVER NIN-tyone. Give or take a dozen licks.

How many people have asked you about your spelling of certain English words? I assume a lot of it is from foreigners, right?

None strangely.

How many of the English stereotypes apply to you? How much of it does it apply to you?

I drink Tea lot :/ Gotta cut down.

On my one trip to Europe about two or three years ago I remember something about how GB was going to outlaw smoking of cigarrettes. What happened to that? How did it turn out, for the better or worse? What do you feel this has done or hasn't done for you? (Kupo, answer this and I'll eat you and Speed's unborn babies! >=X)

It was the banning of smoking in enclosed public spaces. Yes it went through and I'm glad. I hate taking in other peoples smoke.

I heard France doesn't take very kind to American tourists (that don't have money?)? How about British tourists? Why does it work like that? Does it really work like that or is that just a common misconception/stereotype?

I'm not aware of anything like that, sorry.

How far down South have you traveled? How far East/West have you gone? Can you mention any place that's more north than GB besides the obvious North Pole?

?

I've been to other parts of Europe and Africa I suppose?

Have you any connections with Santa Claus?

No because he doesn't exist.

Do you know the muffin-man?

Nope.

How far is the nearest bakery to you that sells crumpets?

A 5 minute walk from where I am.

You've admitted to not playing much Brawl anymore. Do you still keep up with the metagame, Sonic's metagame, or have you retired from that aspect all-together?

I still keep up, not as much as I once did. I still find some things interetting.

What do you think could be worked on by our sub-forum besides the obvious outdated matchup thread? Anything at all?

The guide and stage thread.

Do you have an estimated amount of how many internet memes you know? Including inside jokes like :093: and Steak?

Over 50 sadly.

How many do you think you could fit in one instance? Do you even care to try or do you really not care for this kind of thing?

It's too hard man :(

Can you at least give me the satisfaction of the obvious numerical amount of internet memes or did you not have Toonami up there?

Toonami is a meme?

What do you do in your free-time?

Not much. Some responsibilities and other johns reasons. I just study a lot really.

Are you working/in-school? What do you do for a living/what are you studing for?

Well due to the hell I was in for the past 2 years (worst years of my life which I'm not going to discuss further) I'm in school. I'm fine now btw. Applying to be a chemical engineer.

In your opinion, are you best person for the job of the Sonic ub-forum mod? If not, why?

Well that's a good question. I contributed a lot back then, but there are better players and contributers in the boards. So maybe I was the better choice for being in a managerial role?

Out of the community, who do you think would be next in line to take your place as mod should you be unable to carry it out, or you no longer wish to moderate? Would an admin have to (temporarily?) take over or perhaps you don't mind explaining how the process works since it's obvious you yourself have been through it?

I don't want to say really. However another mod/supermod may watch over the board while they look for a suitable replacement.

Does the number eight mean anything to you? If so, what?

It means nothing to me.

So you feel accomplished as for your contribution(s) to this community?

Yeah, especially when this guide is finished.

Any way you can suggest me to better remember :093: as the signature of my posts from this point onwards?

:071:?

Oreo (Excel)

Is Chis an accidental misspelling of your name?

It's a shorted version of my real name Chisom.

How often are there tournaments in England?

I don't keep track, however I hear there's monthly tourneys in London now. Aren’t I lucky?

Sonic-Rave

Why did you want to become a mod?

They asked me, and I said yes. Being a mod, I could try and boost the activity and improve the board which is what I wanted to do. Also tidying up and helping new members and other things which needed to be done.

Do you like having power?

I don't really see it as power, because if you abuse it you'll have the higher ups to answer to.

Mario Party 4, play it?

Nope.

Want to?

Nope :bee:

Was there any player that you looked up to back when you played Brawl?

No.

Would you still be playing Brawl if Wi-fi was better?

No, but that's a contributing factor.

Did you play any other characters other than Sonic?

Ike. I've tried to play many other characters at some point or the other (Snake, Metaknight, Link, Zelda, Falcon, Falco, Mario, Weegeee, Peach, Kirby), but I didn't have the patience to invest time into them like I did with Sonic and Ike (Really wanted to main Snake, Link and Meta too :( )

What is your preference in music?

Classical.

Did you mention my old sig (with the breasts dodging the bullet) and ask me to remove it? Susa said something about how somebody told me to remove it before.

I don't think that was me.

:093: ?

:071:?

Is there any way you could petition the creation of a Steak smiley on here?

Yeah why not? If someone could provide an suitable image in the correct size though.

Fan of RPGs? If so, which ones?

Yes. Skies of Arcadia, FF3, Megaman X Command Mission and Advance Wars DS.

Do you like Tea?

Yesh.

Hurr durr durr?

I hate that meme.

Favorite food?

Chips.

Favorite Drink?

Coke.

Do you have any siblings?

Yes, a twin brother.

No, we're not identical.

How about any pets?

None.

Final Question: Do you think you will have any regrets when the time comes to retire as a mod?

Some regrets yeah. Maybe how I behaved to some people and dealt with certain things.

WedginatorX

Have you ever infracted someone for something you thought was hilarious, but had to because it's your job?

Every now and then yeah. It's part of the job I'm afraid.

Moogle°

Other than Sonic Boards, do you post anywhere else?

Gamefaqs, I rarely post there though.

Are people in England able to recognise Scottish notes yet?

No.

How many times has people mistook your name to (PC) Chris?

Once and it was hilarious.

Still play wifi?

No. I'm sick of the lag making a bad and difficult character to play even harder. I laugh when people say he's better on wifi then offline.

Would you infract me if I used that Amy profile pic again?

Yes. :cool:

You live in like, the best place for Brawl tournaments in the UK. Yet, you don't attend to them. Why?

I'm not that passionate about the game anymore, I'm too busy, I hate public transport, need a new controller etc.

Ever been to Scotland?

No, however I would like to visit there one day.

Which football team do you support?

Chelsea even though I'm not a football fan. I started to 'support' them over some trivial reason when I was a lot younger.

Are you never laid back?

I'm usually laid back. I don't take the internet seriously anymore.

If you had the option, would you change your username? If so, what would it be?

No, my username is perfect.

Have you played a playstation game called Poy Poy?

No.

Cloud Strife or Shadow the Hedgehog?

Shadow.

Scourge or Manic?

Who?

Amy or Sally?

>_>

Amy because I barely know who Sally is.

Moogle or Zangoose?

Zangoose.

How do (or did) you fare against Kataefi? Even? You better? He's better?

Roughly even. Sometimes he kicked my ***, sometimes it was the other way around. How do you two match up?

What was the last movie you saw? Did you enjoy it?

I enjoyed Inception very much. It felt so dramatic, the score was great and I love the concept.

How fast is the speed of sound? 761 or 768mph or...?

761...I think?

Have you seen Still Game?

No.

How tall are you?

No idea. I don't measure myself and I'm horrible at guessing heights. Average?

Would you ever hit a female?

If she ever, and The Chis means ever, talks back to The Chis. He would not heisitate to lay the smacketh down on her candy ***.

Seriously though it's situational. Such as in self defence.A woman hitting a man is just as unacceptable and it's sicken to see how hypocritical society really is on topics like that. There are stories about men being laughed at by the police when they finally report domestic abuse and some guy even got arrested because they didn't believe him.

Fridays or Saturdays?

Saturdays.

Uno or Monopoly?

Uno.

Rocky I or Rocky II

Rocky l.

Rocky III or Rocky IV?

Rocky lll.

You're trapped in a lift for 24 hours, who would you rather accompany you in that time; an emo? gangsta? hoodlum/ned?

A gangster. He can tell me stories such as how he killed three armed men with nothing but a toothpick and teach me how to break into cars, houses and into various other places.

How long does a water boil?

The period of time the water is boiling.

Are you mad?

Not now, no.

These are really silly questions, aren't they?

Sort of.

Ever sang Never Gonna Give You Up irl?

No.

Read the last 10 questions, do you notice anything?

No

<_<
>_>

Was I meant to notice something?

SonicMaster5

Chis, ever thought of picking up brawl again?

Yes, but I quickly snuffed that idea out.

how was ike when you used him?

Awesome. I just love his moveset and play style. Felt so satisfying.

when you were announced mod of Sonic boards, how were you?

Excited.

dont you miss the good ol' days back here? Where...everyone "got along" in a funny way?

Half and half. Things were nowhere near perfect but I miss the activity. I still remember your debut though :awesome:

Favorite brawl player? Sonic player?

M2K. Espy.

When yuh gonna understand dat emo=/=inferiority complex? :(

When you stop acting emo.

If its not too personal, what do you do most of the time? School?

Yeah.

What other games would you get into competitively?

None.

If you played Sonic 4, your thoughts on it?

Haven't played it. I don't intend to either.

Favorite Color of Sonic in brawl?

Dark-green Sonic.

da K.I.D.

i never really believed you even when you first got here, so I have to ask. are you really >30 years old?

No, It was never really meant to be taken seriously. Every time I said that It was mild reference the fact that people lie about their age and gender. Which I find absolutely hilarious.

when was the last time somebody called you chris?

Almost a week ago.

where you work at ***?

I don't work. :urg:

married?

No.

kids?

No.

why you live in england?

I was bor-

born and raised there?

Yeah.

what do you want to do/be/have in life, what is your end game?

To acquire enough money and power to do anything I want in life. Also be the best as I can possibly be in what I do.

If I paid for you to come to apex 2012, would you come?

Yes, If I had time, became competitive again and all that. It would be fun :O

Espy Kasrani

Why Steiner?

Why not the big bad booty daddy (who always satisfies). He's really funny and gold on the mic.

What's your favorite food, and how often do you eat it? Why is it your favorite?

Chips, it’s really easy to find a chip around here and they taste so good. I eat it every now and then. And no I’m not fat either.

What are some awesome books you've read?

The Great Gatsby was a cool book. The Artemis Fowl series are also good.

Scissors or a knife?

Scissors. It can serve as a make shift weapon and is a lot more pratical in daily use.

If you could have something really awesome in your pocket right now, what would it be?

The green ranger's morpher.

What's your favorite outfit to wear?

A jacket and jeans. I don't really care what I wear.

Coffee or Tea? Why?

Tea. I hate the taste of coffee.

Winter or Summer? Why?

Winter. England's summers suck lol. And I enjoy the increased rain.

What's your favorite thing about the Sonic Community here on SWF?

They're a bunch of cool, likeable and funny dudes.

How furry are you? :3c

0%

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I was honestly expecting his replies to be a bit longer, but as far I'm concerned he answered enough.

Funny thing though, yes the speed of sound is seven hundred and sixty-one miles per hour... now do any fancy-pants here know what it is in Kilometers?

... Without actually Googling it?

Also I had no idea that Chis was black. Is that just some stereotype with Sonic players now (and Hispanics following behind?)

However, if we're talking stereotypes, I don't like how all the well-known white Sonic players have since retired or moved on. ;~;

Anyway go ahead and vote. I have a pretty good idea who will be next.

Also goodness, I'm absent-minded today.

Chis no, Toonami isn't a meme. Was referring to DBZ, since they had that going on for a while. Guess I should've been more clear but whatever.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Afraid I'm gonna have to cast my vote to ROOOOY! or Sharpie; if only because voting for yourself shouldn't count.

I'll go with Sharpie.

Kupo Rose

Hey, Tesh got it!!

Originally posted by Kinzer
Funny thing though, yes the speed of sound is seven hundred and sixty-one miles per hour... now do any fancy-pants here know what it is in Kilometers?

... Without actually Googling it?
761 mile/h is 1224.71 km/h

I didn't Google it. I still think the Speed of Sound is 768 mph. I don't know why... I guess I just like that number lol.

Are people in England able to recognise Scottish notes yet?

No.
/sadface

Would you infract me if I used that Amy profile pic again?

Yes. :cool:
Cold maannn, cold.

How do (or did) you fare against Kataefi? Even? You better? He's better?

Roughly even. Sometimes he kicked my ***, sometimes it was the other way around. How do you two match up?
I used to win like... 2 out of every 6 matches against him. Now (most recent matches being over 3 months ago) I get wrecked by him D:

Cool interview Chis!

I vote for...

Browny

Smash Hater
You're right kupo, its 768mph in standard temperature and pressue lol for anyone who wants to know...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
WHAT THE FU-

*Head asplode.*

*Ahem.*

I'm gonna vote for Sharpie.

Give it a couple of more days...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
voting time? I'm voting for sharpie (sonic-rave)

mai boi kuraudo.

afraid i'm gonna have to cast my vote to rooooy! Or sharpie; if only because voting for yourself shouldn't count.

I'll go with sharpie.

i'll vote roooooooy!

:roymelee:

He's our boy.

i'll vote for kuraudo.

:nifty:

<3~ kupo
oh, and fur the sake of voting, i'll root for rooooy!

Well, even if I voted for Sharpie (I though I made a post, or at least stated it somewhere...), he'd still be out by one.

Looks like for this week, it's our boi.

Hopefully, he'll be here for the next week or so at the least. If he can't answer, I'll keep it archived for him to answer whenever he happens to pop by again. If for whatever reason Roy can't get to us in a week or two, since Sharpie's the runner up he'll go right after Roy.

... Assuming Roy can't answer in that time. If he does, then we'll go through standard procedure again, as usual. Nothing new.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Reserving post. You may now ask you questions people.

I'll post mine later as well. Stupid SAT exams. I just hope I can do it within this week and not miss my chance, since I really am curious about some stuff myself.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Here we go

-What are your top 3 favorite Sonic games?

-What were your 3 least favorite Sonic games?

-What was your encouragement to pick up Sonic?

-What was your reaction when Sonic was announced in Brawl?

-Have you ever been on a Alexander Dennis Enviro 500?

-If you were part of the Brawl, what changes would you do to Sonic?

-What character would you add into Brawl? How about remove?

-Who is your favorite Sonic main you like watching?

-Are you planning to Sonic 4, Sonic Colours, and/or Sonic Free Riders?

-What was your favorite Sonic cartoon series?

-Cake or Pie?

-Do you think cake is a lie?

-What is your favorite 3 game shows?

-Do you read manga? If so, what are your 5 favorite manga series?

-Do you watch Anime? If so, what are your 5 favorite anime series?

-Did you attend the Summer of Sonic '10 convention?

-What are your 5 favorite Sonic songs?

-What is your favorite song by Crush 40?

-Steak or Chili Dogs?

-Have you enter any tournaments?

-Who do you play in Melee?

-Other than Smash or Sonic games, what are you favorite video game series?

I'm kinda sleepy right now. I'll edit this post probably tomorrow.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
• What have you been up to all this time? It's been some time since we've seen you around.
• What are your plans when it comes to competitive Smash? Pursuing tournaments and the like?
• If Sonic was not in this game, who would you see yourself playing as? Or if you had to replace Sonic with anybody else, who would it be?
• Canada & the UK, 18 years of age to drink. hi5?

Not many questions I know, but a lot of the good ones are taken, ahah. Besides, everyone should get their questions in.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Craaaaap, Jerry reminded me I forgot to update the OP.

I'm stupid.

Anyway, as for questions, I really do think it's on a first come, first serve basis. I say that because there is no guarantee that other people will have the questions that you do in your head, so you may as well get them out of the way, for everybody else out there. Even I admit that other people suggest different questions I didn't think of, and some of them I grow curious to know once I think about it. If you got something to say, say it. I know this is the internets, but in America, There are certain amendments concerning free speech, abuse 'em.

and before I forget.

Melee, son. It's got that hype?

Bagpipes, do you play them?

Do you like the way they sound? Why/why not?

Have you played any of the Fire Emblem games? If yes, how far did you get?

How's your shoulder?

Are you in school/working? What do you do for a living/study?

Top Bottom