• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightspeed Interviews - The Sonic Community Interview Thread - KC be timing us out | And KID ↓

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
For some reason im very very specific with what I play in this game. My friend let me play on his accoutn at the beginning of BC, and I played a lock cus I heard they were easy as fk. And they were lol.

But when I decided to get my own account, I played a mage and never looked back. fire main till the end.

But I was on a server that had like the barest of bare minimums of heals and tanks, so I do want to make one of those, probably will go a shammy healer, and a DK tank, and I just cant even see myself playing anything thats not one of those 3 things.

Also Kin, whats it called when you made like hotkeys or whatever to do certain things like cast 3 spells at once, whats that called? did you have a lot of those?

Also I decided very early on that I cant stare at a persons butt for that many hours with out it being a booty that im attracted to. So I can only play physically attractive classes lol. if it werent for them blood elves I wouldnt be able to play horde at all...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Also Kin, whats it called when you made like hotkeys or whatever to do certain things like cast 3 spells at once, whats that called? did you have a lot of those?

Also I decided very early on that I cant stare at a persons butt for that many hours with out it being a booty that im attracted to. So I can only play physically attractive classes lol. if it werent for them blood elves I wouldnt be able to play horde at all...
Mac-

thats called a macro, KID
Yeah, those.

I never made macros because I don't know how to make them. Admittingly, it'd probably make it easier for me to fit all my panic buttons in one place/keep a certain rotation going under a certain condition, but to this day it still escapes me. I haven't found myself to absolutely need them though. Yes, finger-slips are a drag, but I figure as long as I keep my cool under pressure, then yeah...

Now let's see~...

Apparently I have an obsession for Cows. Too bad Tauren are tied with Gnomes for the most class-restricted race in WoW. Had to make a Blood Elf if I wanted to roll Pali/Rogue and stay Horde.

Except now I seem to find Humans equally fu-

Nevermind, I forgot I hate everything about Alliance. The childish buttholes that are behind the community, the quests, the layout (honestly, it's just easier to get to more instances, though this was back before they had Random-Dungeons just warp you there. You know, when you actually had to walk to the instance?). Only reason I'm playing a Human Rogue right now is because my cousins are rolling Alliance, and until they transfer server/faction my Druid I'm stuck with this. :/ I suppose racials will have their perks and quirks, but that Warstomp <3.

Eh, TBH though, I would not mind getting the Rogue to 80 first, then making a Prot Warrior. I seriously don't care what class my Tank is, I just want to do it. I've been a heal-bot forever, and playing DPS was/is fun, but it doesn't keep me on the edge like having my health bar drop down, or give me the same feeling of importance as being "the #1 threat/meatshield of the raid."

Would be lovely though if I could go as a Feral Bear Druid, they seem to be the closest thing to DPS as Tanking will get. It helps that they're automatically crit-capped from talents, and get the most from stat gains and really only need to worry about Stam and Dodge, everything else can go getting bigger numbers. This, at least until I can learn more about the Death Knight's rotation. I wasn't around long enough to learn how DKs affect the system, I only heard that they were the most broken class on release and got "nerfed" hard.

Druids also seem to have very good utility, I think only Pallies outclass them in that department, but those are (not so balanced) hybrids for you. At least Druids seem to make up for the shortcomings in other places. Better raid-heals in Healing/Resto spec (though Paladins clearly outdo single-target/MT heals), the ability to deal damage through spell-casting/long-range, and the Feral tree can serve both as a Tank/DPS role whereas you need a dedicated tree in Protection and Retribution Paladins to fill two different purposes. The tanking role for single-target or AoE they both seem to do just fine in.

Strictly PvE BTW. I have never been big on PvP, but only because I haven't had the chance to play arena with family/friends that know what they were doing. Vanilla Enhancement Shaman was so cash though. Windfury~!

... Hmm~, I hope nobody minds this little discussion. It's kind of nice being able to talk about this kind of stuff with people who can relate. If I asked any random person now on the actual gaming servers, they probably wouldn't even know who B'uru is.

Browny

Smash Hater
PvP with elemental + enhancement shaman was so fun omg.

Have the spec which makes your first spell have 0 cast time, fully buff lightning spells and all armour having increase spell damage attributes and chuck out an instant 1.5k chain lightning with a critical (back then warriors only had 5000 hp rofl) followed immediately by frost shock. Run up to them with windfury on a 2H maul and it was enough to kill almost anyone in 1 shot. The only people who ever beat me in duels were druids who would just entangle + heal -> bear form -> repeat :(

Of course after that initial burst you had like, half mana with all spells on cooldown and were extremely vulnerable but it was still too easy to simply run around and pick off people 1 by 1 in between simply waiting for the mana to recharge, easily topping many Arathi Basin matches :)

Then of course theres the times when you go rambo and try to kill 3 at once and die, only to ressurect yourself with reincarnation and spam those spells all over again and kill them before they even know what happened :D yeah good times...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Aaaaaand unsubscribed.
Haters gonna hate I suppose.

Also, DJ, that sounds a lot like my BC 3 Minute Mage lol.

Combustion to force crits,
Mage Power to increase damage by 30%
Pom Pyro to turn a 6 second cast spell into an instant.
and Ignite (I like to call it afterburn) to do 40% of the crits damage as a fire dot

^^^^ The only macro I ever had/used. and than If i had scorched them before hand (all fire spells did up to 15% more damage at the time) I only needed about 5-7 seconds to end any players/class in the game.

also kin, macros are pretty easy to do/make once you understand how it works, if you just do a quick search for it on wow wiki it wont be too much hassel. but man... playing wow with no add ons and no macros... you get major points from me for that, cus straight up, when I played, game was hard...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Lightspeed WoW talk.
Aaaaaand unsubscribed.
Huh, I don't even know how to check subsribbed threads. I go

Homepage > sub-forum > sub-forum > (sub-forum, like regional social threads if I ever bother) > thread.

What if a new trhead comes up? Particularly in the Sonic forum, and I miss out? :(

Haters gonna hate I suppose.
This.

I'm not fixing this thread until the weekend comes, and a new voting process starts. I want to give everybody a week to ask their questions (assuming they haven't already), or to talk with the interviewee; since I know a lot of few people like to do things at the last minute. That will either be Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.

I myself am taking full advantage of this. Where you at? :p

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Huh, I don't even know how to check subsribbed threads. I go

Homepage > sub-forum > sub-forum > (sub-forum, like regional social threads if I ever bother) > thread.

What if a new trhead comes up? Particularly in the Sonic forum, and I miss out? :(
> subscribe to this thread
> then just go to your user cp to check it

(Or you could what I do and just subsribe to the whole Sonic Board)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
how do you do that?

also, I actually feel for once that I can like your avatar without feeling like I have to be sexually attracted to it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Click on your avatar, the Control panel should come up.

It's the list on the left once you click it. The Subbed threads are the second to last tab, just before Miscellaneous.

Kupo Rose

how do you do that?

also, I actually feel for once that I can like your avatar without feeling like I have to be sexually attracted to it.
[collapse="paaaage stretch"]
[/collapse]

Or if you meant the Sonic Boards

[collapse="paaaage stretch"]
[/collapse]

And lol.. <.<

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
bj xfbn jfnduinpdujh;z

New voting process starts now, you cursed beggers.

I still vote for Tails.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Vote caste @ Tails. Known the guy for quite a while, seems pretty cool.

Life

Smash Hero
<3 bandwagons

Did we ever do... yes we did. Nevermind then. /bandwagon for tails.
... no we didn't. l2read incom. Gogo kojin?

Life

Smash Hero
Did we? LOL. OP is kinda confusing. (and yeah, vote for tails then)

I'll go look that up and see if I'm being dumb or if I just missed it.

EDIT: Yeah, I voted for Kojin a while back but didn't realize he won. I think. Looking back at that part of the thread. That was about the day school started so I wasn't paying attention.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I am going to have this post reserved.

I have such, fascinating things to show you!

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Here are my questions for Tails. You probably know the answer to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

-What made you pick up Sonic?

-What was your reaction when you heard that Sonic is in the game?

-If you were part of the team to create Brawl, what changes would you do to Sonic and to the game itself?

-Do you have a Sonic plushie?

-What are your favorite Sonic games from both old school and new school series?

-Do you read any Sonic comics?

-Do you ride the bus?

-What is your favorite and least favorite match-up with Sonic?

-Do you like chili dogs?

-Are you planning to get either Sonic Colors or Sonic 4?

-Do you know what a Irisbus Civis is?

-What are your favorite Sonic songs?

-What is your favorite song from Crush 40?

-What kind of music are you into?

-What other characters do you play in Brawl?

-What characters do you play in Melee?

-Do you read any manga? If so what is your favorite manga?

-Do you watch anime? If so, what is your favorite anime?

-Do you like bacon?

-What is your favorite game show?

-Do you have a hack Wii?

-What is your favorite Sonic texture?

-Besides Brawl and Sonic games, what other games do you like to play for fun?

-What is your favorite subject in school?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
What was the inspiration behind your gamertag?

If you had a chance to change your gamertag to just Tails, would you do it?

Got any plans for the future? Be it a gamer, whatever else you wanna do in life?

Who is your biggest inspiration in the world of Smash Bros., or even gaming in general? What or who drives you to do your best as you compete in this game?

If I ever come to Las Vegas (should be soon. I'm 21), are you and Kinzer down for a good old fashioned Sonic smashfest or smash in general? Money matches for $2 or $5 each? I wanna see what our trusty sidekick buddy can do after all the years of following us for so long.

--

Okay that last question was kinda cheesy. But hey. There's some questions for ya.

Kupo Rose

- Questions for Tails -

Do you like Taxi's?

Heard of black cabs?

Which version of Believe in Myself do you prefer... SA or SA2?

Guns or swords?

If you had to change your SWF name to something, what would it be?

Candy or ice cream?

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Favorite video game?

Favorite sport?

Favorite type of plane?

Favorite color?

Favorite number?

Favorite type of car?

Favorite food?

Favorite drink?

Favorite band?

Favorite cartoon character?

Favorite animal?

Favorite Sonic game?

Favorite fruit?

Favorite school subject?

Favorite dinosaur?

Favorite shape?

Favorite electronic handheld?

Favorite pizza topping?

Favorite show?

Favorite time of the day?

Argggh?

Do you own an eye patch?

Where's dat sax?

Do you wear red socks?

What's the meaning of life?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Which super power would you like to have?

Could life exist without music?

What's the last movie you have watched in theaters?

How are you liking this interview so far?

Are zebras white with black on them or black with white on them?

Do you like starbursts?

Have you ever been to Florida?

Who's your favorite Brawl player?

Do you play Melee?

What else do you play?

Favorite anime/manga?

Favorite TV show?

Favorite color?

Favorite quote?

Favorite sport?

Favorite sports team?

Favorite song?

Favorite person?

Favorite food?

Favorite cereal?

Favorite place to go?

Favorite day of the week?

Favorite holiday?

Favorite word?

Most hated anime/manga?

Most hated TV show?

Most hated color?

Most hated sport?

Most hated sports team?

Most hated song?

Most hated game?

I'll also skip most hated person. Does that make you happy?

Most hated game character?

Most hated food?

Most hated cereal?

Most hated place to go?

Most hated day of the week?

Most hated holiday?

Most hated word?

Umad at my questions yet?

What song are you listening to right now?

If you could meet anyone from any time or place who would it be?

If you got stuck in a bathroom stall, which would you rather be attacked by?:
A. A pack of angry bunnies
B. An ostrich
C. A pack of angry bunnies set on fire with the ostrich

Which is your favorite question so far?

Copy/Pasted from HOR
lulz :D

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Why are you so emo?

(Like, I'd put you above Speed just to instigate you and you'd either get more depressed, and/or you'd just shrug me off.

Just because I'm your best friend doesn't mean I'm kidding when I tell you this. It's for your own good that people tell you your a sad sap. :S)

Are you sad because you lost a bet with me?

How do you feel knowing that you were wrong about people not acknowledging your existence?

How low do you think I'll go?

Did you really think I wouldn't have fun with this?

How are you still single? (You not finding the right girl is not an excuse, you are a very nice guy, you have demonstrated you are capable of at least having fun, and if I didn't have a prejudice towards women I'd-

Just answer the question would you? :X)

Do you feel any bit uncomfortable with answering some of these questions?

What do you plan to do about it if you are?

You do realize even if you don't publicly answer them I will pester you about it on AIM just to find out more about you, right?

Have you noticed my questions are out of order?

Why do you suppose that is?

You do realize it would be a lot more fun if you answered these questions the moment you saw them as if it were a real interview instead of reading all of them and then answering them, yes?

Konata is dead, right?

How many times has she died? Was it twice? (Once she got shot, then another was a couple of times in space IIRC. Lack of oxygen, radiation, severe cold, severe heat, et cetera.)

How does this specific video make you feel?

Why am I having so much fun trashing Lucky Star?

You think you can outwit me?

Anything you regret about the past to this day still?

What did you feel was the most useless high school class you took? How about the most useless one available?

What do you feel this community could do better to help new players such as yourself get better with Sonic? Does it really need any improvement? No less than 150 words please, I have a reason I'm asking you; among others, this.

What are your plans for the near and far future?

What do you hope to accomplish in life?

What do you think of drinking?

How does it make you feel that I drink?

Plan on doing anything about it?

Am I a jerk? (Seems to me that a lot of these questions on face-value would make one go "OMG why is he talking like that?")

In this community, who do you believe is the under-dog?

Whose your favorite Sonic player to watch?

What's your favorite matchup?

Do you know who Meat Knight is?

Who do you think I think Meat Knight is?

Would you ever consider moving to Canadia?

You do realize Canada =/= Canadia, yes?

Were you expecting me to ask some more questions?

Was there anything you were hoping somebody would ask you?

I guess that's it. Less copypasta. Moar originality people. :X

Also, I'm going to make another post later, about the voting process...

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
How's Life?

Do you like playing ppl that dont know the sonic mu?

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Name: Jerry Nunn
Residence: Las Vegas, NV
Race: Filipino

Here are my questions for Tails. You probably know the answer to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

-What made you pick up Sonic?

I picked up Sonic because I'm a huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. I wanted to play as Sonic because of that.

-What was your reaction when you heard that Sonic is in the game?

The day when I checked the Smash Dojo site for new updates and when I saw "New Challenger Approaching" and saw Sonic the Hedgehog on there, I was jumping for joy and I actually stop breathing for a few seconds. I printed out the page and show it to my friend Jeff before our Computer Engineering class.

-If you were part of the team to create Brawl, what changes would you do to Sonic and to the game itself?

I would probably make Sonic much more stronger and a bit faster with his attacks. Also I would make homing attack a bit better as well. Beyond that point, I wouldn't change Sonic too much. For the other characters, I would probably make them a bit more balanced and nerf Meta Knight.

-Do you have a Sonic plushie?

Of course. My last count I had the following
-68 Sonic
-143 Tails
-44 Knuckles
-31 Amy
-46 Shadow
-14 Silver Sonic
-1 Silver
-1 Super Sonic
-1 Classic Amy (aka Rosy)
-2 Cream
Which results into a grand total of 351 Sonic related plushies

-What are your favorite Sonic games from both old school and new school series?

For the old school series, I have to say Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I love that game. Also I have to say Sonic Spinball and Sonic the Fighters/Championship. For the new school Sonic series, I have to say Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Battle, Sonic Rush, and Sonic and the Black Knight. Yes I do like that game. I like Sonic with a sword since I draw Sonic as Toon Link.

-Do you read any Sonic comics?

I use to read Sonic comics in the past. I have all of the Sonic X comics. I also subscribed to the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comics for a while until they screwed up my subscription and stop sending me my comics.

-Do you ride the bus?

As of now, once and a while depending if I don't have the car or I just want to ride the bus for fun. In the past, I always have to take bus everywhere I go.

-What is your favorite and least favorite match-up with Sonic?

My favorite match ups are Bowser, Donkey Kong, and Sonic. I just love Sonic dittos and for Bowser and DK, just because it's easier to fight against them since they are big characters.

For my least favorite, Meta Knight, Wario, and Lucario. Meta Knight just because he's Meta Knight. Wario and Lucario I have the hardest time trying to get around them. I mainly just need more practice against them.

-Do you like chili dogs?

Only if the chili has no beans and has cheese on them

-Are you planning to get either Sonic Colors or Sonic 4?

I've already have Sonic Colors on pre-order at my local Gamestop and I'm going to download Sonic 4 when it comes out

-Do you know what a Irisbus Civis is?

Of course I do. This is an Irisbus Civis

If I can recall correctly, Las Vegas was the first city to actual this type of bus in the U.S. for our Bus Rapid Transit service known as the Metropolitan Area Express (MAX). These buses were made in France and to be kinda honest about these buses, I'm not too much of a fan as I use to with these things. These buses are slow, but at least it looks pretty cool

-What are your favorite Sonic songs?

I have so many favorite Sonic songs. Here are my top 5:
-Believe in Myself (Sonic Adventure)
-Un-gravitify
-It Doesn't Matter (Sonic Adventure 2)
-Knight of the Wind
-Escape from the City

-What is your favorite song from Crush 40?

I like "Knight of the Wind" and "Live and Learn"

-What kind of music are you into?

I'm really not into music, but I like listening to video game soundtracks and light rock.

-What other characters do you play in Brawl?

I play a very DAIR happy Toon Link, Lucario, and Pikachu. I don't use them for tournaments, mainly just for fun in friendlies.

-What characters do you play in Melee?

I don't play Melee too much, but if I do, I mainly play as Young Link, Pikachu, Pichu and I recently just picked up Roy

-Do you read any manga? If so what is your favorite manga?

I do. Just got into manga about a year ago. I only read a few but all of them are my favorite. The ones I read are "The Legend of Zelda", ".hack", and "Lucky Star"

-Do you watch anime? If so, what is your favorite anime?

A bit yeah. My favorite anime has to be "Lucky Star". I still need to watch the sub version of Sonic X >_>

-Do you like bacon?
I love bacon. I'm surprised it wasn't "Do you like waffles?"

-What is your favorite game show?

I have many favorite game shows. My favorite are "The Price is Right", "Let's Make a Deal", "Match Game" (70's Version), "Wheel of Fortune", and "Minute to Win It". I've actually attended 7 episodes of "Let's Make a Deal" when it was here in Las Vegas at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino. Never was picked but I seen myself on TV at least.

-Do you have a hack Wii?

Yep

-What is your favorite Sonic texture?

Has to be Kupo's Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity Sonic and Shadow.

-Besides Brawl and Sonic games, what other games do you like to play for fun?

I love playing "The Legend of Zelda" series. I also got into Touhou Hisoutensoku (Reisen main, Reimu, Sakuya, and Marissa alternatives). I also play some Pokemon, Mario, and Blazblue on random occasions at UNLV

-What is your favorite subject in school?

This semester my favorite subject has to be my computer science classes.

...Wait a minute. These are the same questions I asked Browny isn't it? (Except for the bacon question).
What was the inspiration behind your gamertag?

For my gamertag, sonictailslink is just my modify Gamefaqs username "MGSonicTailsLink". My gamertag was just a combination of my favorite games or game shows at the time which were Match Game (MG), Sonic and Tails, and Link. I dropped MG from my gamertag when Gamefaqs did an update to their forums years ago and I couldn't log onto my account for a few weeks so I created sonictailslink and just stuck with it.

As for my gamertag nickname "Tails", it wasn't just a shorter version of my gamertag, sonictailslink. When I got Brawl, the first thing I played as SSE to unlock Sonic and when it asked for a gametag, I decided to put "TAILS" in it so I stuck with "Tails" ever since. When I started to play Brawl with people, I actually put RTC as my gametag for a couple of weeks until November came around for Tails' birth month and I officially started to use Tails as my gamertag nickname.

If you had a chance to change your gamertag to just Tails, would you do it?

I probably would since you guys know me as Tails. Beyond that point, I like my gamertag name, sonictailslink.

Got any plans for the future? Be it a gamer, whatever else you wanna do in life?

I would mind being a gamer in the future but right now my goal is to become a video game programmer. Once I finish my computer science degree and find a job in my field, I actually want to go back to school to study meteorology since I love studying weather.

Who is your biggest inspiration in the world of Smash Bros., or even gaming in general? What or who drives you to do your best as you compete in this game?

Has to be Kinzer. Ever since I met Kinzer, he's been very inspirational to help me improve in Smash and in the game we play, Touhou Hisoutensoku. Also I have to say everyone here on the SWF who review my matches. What drives me to do my best as I compete in this game is just to get better and hopefully get a better rank.

If I ever come to Las Vegas (should be soon. I'm 21), are you and Kinzer down for a good old fashioned Sonic smashfest or smash in general? Money matches for $2 or $5 each? I wanna see what our trusty sidekick buddy can do after all the years of following us for so long.

I believe both us are. I'm totally down for Sonic smashfest. Also I would money match you for $5. I hope I'll be a challenge to you.

--

Okay that last question was kinda cheesy. But hey. There's some questions for ya.

There not that cheesy. If you ever come to Las Vegas, just send me a PM and I'll give you any information about the transit sytem or any meet-ups you want to do. Thanks for the questions
- Questions for Tails -

Do you like Taxi's?

Only the Cash Cab

Heard of black cabs?

No

Which version of Believe in Myself do you prefer... SA or SA2?

I prefer Sonic Adventure version

Guns or swords?

Swords.

If you had to change your SWF name to something, what would it be?

Tails

Candy or ice cream?

Ice cream

Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate

Favorite video game?

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Favorite sport?

Football (but i'm really not into sports)

Favorite type of plane?

Boeing 747

Favorite color?

Blue

Favorite number?

Square root of 5800

Favorite type of car?

Sport car (I'm really not into cars)

Favorite food?

Broccoli Beef

Favorite drink?

Dr. Pepper

Favorite band?

Crush 40

Favorite cartoon character?

Yakko (from Animanicas)

Favorite animal?

Hedgehogs

Favorite Sonic game?

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Favorite fruit?

Banana

Favorite school subject?

Computer Science

Favorite dinosaur?

Triceratops

Favorite shape?

Triangle

Favorite electronic handheld?

Nintendo DS

Favorite pizza topping?

Mushrooms and Pepperoni

Favorite show?

Good Eats

Favorite time of the day?

Morning

Argggh?

Argggh!

Do you own an eye patch?

No

Where's dat sax?

No clue

Do you wear red socks?

No

What's the meaning of life?

Just have fun

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get across to the other side to catch the next Gold Line bus at Las Vegas Blvd and Tropicana Ave in front of Gameworks going Northbound to get to Downtown Las Vegas to watch the light show on Fremont Street and have a drink with our mayor.

Which super power would you like to have?

Sonic speed

Could life exist without music?

Probably not

What's the last movie you have watched in theaters?

I'm ashamed to say this..."Twilight: New Moon"

How are you liking this interview so far?

I really like it

Are zebras white with black on them or black with white on them?

Depends on the Zebra

Do you like starbursts?

Yep

Have you ever been to Florida?

No

Who's your favorite Brawl player?

Kinzer

Do you play Melee?

Somewhat...mainly just for fun

What else do you play?

Legend of Zelda, Mario games, Pokemon

Favorite anime/manga?

Anime: Lucky Star
Manga: The Legend of Zelda

Favorite TV show?

Good Eats

Favorite color?

I've already answer that

Favorite quote?

"You're Too Slow!!"

Favorite sport?

Football (Already answered)

Favorite sports team?

UNLV Rebels (Our college team)

Favorite song?

"Believe in Myself"

Favorite person?

My parents

Favorite food?

Pizza

Favorite cereal?

Life

Favorite place to go?

Gameworks

Favorite day of the week?

Saturday

Favorite holiday?

Christmas

Favorite word?

"Yoshi!"

Most hated anime/manga?

Anime: Dragonball (Never got and could get into that series)
Manga: I don't have a most hated manga yet since I'm still new to manga

Most hated TV show?

Big Brother

Most hated color?

Purple

Most hated sport?

Ice skating

Most hated sports team?

don't have one since I'm not into sports

Most hated song?

I really don't have a clue since I don't listen to music too much

Most hated game?

Shadow the Hedgehog

I'll also skip most hated person. Does that make you happy?

Yes it does...

Most hated game character?

Meta Knight

Most hated food?

Peanuts. (I'm allegric to them)

Most hated cereal?

Any cereal that contains peanuts

Most hated place to go?

Any casinos

Most hated day of the week?

Mondays

Most hated holiday?

Don't have one

Most hated word?

When someone mispronounce "Nevada"

Umad at my questions yet?

inotmad

What song are you listening to right now?

I'm not listening to music...watching TV

If you could meet anyone from any time or place who would it be?

Yuji Naka

If you got stuck in a bathroom stall, which would you rather be attacked by?:
A. A pack of angry bunnies
B. An ostrich
C. A pack of angry bunnies set on fire with the ostrich

C. A pack of angry bunnies set on fire with the ostrich. As long as one of the bunnies is Reisen.

Which is your favorite question so far?

The last question

Copy/Pasted from HOR
lulz :D
....woooooow.

care to tell me any notable names you took out in tourney tails?

The only notable person I took out in tournament was Kinzer. Beyond that point, I haven't took out any top players (because I suck right now >_>).

Have you and kinzer ever teamed before and did double sonic?

We have many times. In tournament, we pretty much always do double Sonic. (I'm not permitted to use Toon Link in teams because I can't play him seriously)

how do you practice since the scene is stagnant?

Mainly just invited from Kinzer to go to his house to play some friendlies. Also I do some practice at home just to practice some basic techinques that I haven't learned yet. Also since the semester just started again, I do some friendlies at UNLV.

more later, i g2g. :(

Okay. Thanks for your questions
Why are you so emo?

(Like, I'd put you above Speed just to instigate you and you'd either get more depressed, and/or you'd just shrug me off.

Just because I'm your best friend doesn't mean I'm kidding when I tell you this. It's for your own good that people tell you your a sad sap. :S)

I'm emo because I'm just depressed how my life been for the past year now. Also just because I suck in Smash at the moment. Another reason why I'm kinda emo is because I'm one of the type of people who likes to hang out with people rather than being isolated. When I'm hanging out with people, I'm usually much happier.

Are you sad because you lost a bet with me?

Of course. I can't troll you anymore with Reisen Timotei. In case you guys don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG9D_59GGNk
Sorry Kinzer, I have to show you this one last before I can officially stop trolling you with this.

How do you feel knowing that you were wrong about people not acknowledging your existence?

A bit happier that people know that I exist

How low do you think I'll go?

I don't know.

Did you really think I wouldn't have fun with this?

I figure you'll have fun with this

How are you still single? (You not finding the right girl is not an excuse, you are a very nice guy, you have demonstrated you are capable of at least having fun, and if I didn't have a prejudice towards women I'd-

Just answer the question would you? :X)

>_> I honestly don't know. I haven't even search for one.

Do you feel any bit uncomfortable with answering some of these questions?

Somewhat.

What do you plan to do about it if you are?

Nothing. Find something new to troll you with :p

You do realize even if you don't publicly answer them I will pester you about it on AIM just to find out more about you, right?

I know...that's why I'm answering them right now.

Have you noticed my questions are out of order?

Never noticed

Why do you suppose that is?

*shrugs*...really don't know

You do realize it would be a lot more fun if you answered these questions the moment you saw them as if it were a real interview instead of reading all of them and then answering them, yes?

I guess yeah.

Konata is dead, right?

No she's not. That video you showed me was Kagami, not Konata.

How many times has she died? Was it twice? (Once she got shot, then another was a couple of times in space IIRC. Lack of oxygen, radiation, severe cold, severe heat, et cetera.)

OVER 9000!!! + 1. She's like Kenny, comes back to life

How does this specific video make you feel?

That was a funny segment of Lucky Star.

Why am I having so much fun trashing Lucky Star?

Because I troll you with this all the time:

You think you can outwit me?

Probably

Anything you regret about the past to this day still?

Many things >_>

What did you feel was the most useless high school class you took? How about the most useless one available?

Has to be my Spanish class. My Spanish 1 teacher was taking classes at the community college at the time and it took us 1 quarter to get through chapter 1.

Most useless available class in high school probably had to be keyboarding class for me. I've already knew how to type on the keyboard before I took that class.

What do you feel this community could do better to help new players such as yourself get better with Sonic? Does it really need any improvement? No less than 150 words please, I have a reason I'm asking you; among others, this.

Wow. I don't know where to start. I guess I should start that it should be both the new players and veteran Sonic mains to help each other out. I guess I'll start with the new players first. For the new players, I believe that we should ask the veterans questions about how to improve with Sonic and ask them for some of their techinques. Even though a new player shouldn't do a pure carbon copy of the other person moves, but at least get a general idea. If the new player has a way to get hold of a recording device like the Dazzle, they should record all their matches that they are having trouble with and get advice how to get around their problems.

For the veteran Sonic mains, I believe that they should help out new Sonic players when they ask for a video to be critized. Point out all their weaknesses with the new Sonic player to their best of their knowledge and explain how to correct their habits. For example, I had the bad habit of rolling (which is still kinda bad, but not as bad as before). Kinzer suggested that I should try a control scheme with no shield so I can break that habit and learn how to attack and play offensively. Also for any veteran Sonic players who meets a new Sonic player at a smashfest or tournament, I suggest to give advice on the spot after the match (or matches)

Overall, I believe it should be both the new and veteran Sonic player to help each other out.

What are your plans for the near and far future?

My plan for the near future is to graduate college with a degree in Computer Science. Also I want to help find a way to revive our local Brawl community (since the Melee community is doing fine ATM). For the far future, I hope I can become a video game programmer and hopefully go back to school and go into the field of meteorology, the study of weather.

What do you hope to accomplish in life?

Actually create a good video game

What do you think of drinking?

I really care about drinking. I don't drink and I only had one sip of champagne in my life and I hated it. I just don't like the taste nor smell of alcohol. The thing I do care about is underage drinking...>_>

How does it make you feel that I drink?

Very annoyed. >_>

Plan on doing anything about it?

Probably not. Just keep annoying you to stop.

Am I a jerk? (Seems to me that a lot of these questions on face-value would make one go "OMG why is he talking like that?")

You're not. Just a troll

In this community, who do you believe is the under-dog?

I probably would say that I'm the under-dog.

Whose your favorite Sonic player to watch?

Probably Kinzer, X, and Espy.

What's your favorite matchup?

Bowser and Donkey Kong

Do you know who Meat Knight is?

Not really sure. I always keep thinking it Sonic.

Who do you think I think Meat Knight is?

Sonic wearing a mask with a sword and a shield with a picture of a steak on it.

Would you ever consider moving to Canadia?

No

You do realize Canada =/= Canadia, yes?

Not until you told me

Were you expecting me to ask some more questions?

Yes.

Was there anything you were hoping somebody would ask you?

Of course. I was really hoping someone would had ask me what my favorite bus is since I ask everyone a bus related question. Since I asked myself, I'll tell you.

I have so many favorite buses, but my all time favorite has to be the GMC/TMC/Nova RTS (Rapit Transit Series).

I was raised with only these buses in Reno/Sparks, NV with their transit system known as RTC/Citifare (Now known as RTC Ride). Sadly the series has been retired in production, but I would love to have one of these buses.

I guess that's it. Less copypasta. Moar originality people. :X

Also, I'm going to make another post later, about the voting process...

Thank you Kinzer for your questions
How's Life?

Life is okay. Still having my ups and downs and right now it's right in the middle. Still trying to survive in college.

Do you like playing ppl that dont know the sonic mu?

I love it, but I usually screw it up my advantage if they don't know how to playing against Sonic.
Any interest in trains?

I am interested in trains. I don't show it too much because we don't have any trains here in Las Vegas other than our monorail. If I go to any city that has a subway, light rail, or commuter train, I would love to ride them over their buses.
Or zeppelins for that matter?

I'm not much into zeppelins.

/sleep.

Get a sleep pattern Kinzer.

Top Bottom