• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lexxil's video collection! (CF, Falco, Marth, Fox)

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys ^^

Here some Vids from me, would be very kind if I could get some tips... mainly @ Falco...
Advice for my Fox and CF is also needed ^^

lexxil (Falco) vs Yomi (Sheik)
lexxil (Falco) vs Yomi (Doc)
lexxil (Falco) vs Ame$ (Fox) :lol:

Ame$ (Fox) vs lexxil (CF) 1
Ame$ (Fox) vs lexxil (CF) 2
Ame$ (Fox) vs lexxil (CF) 3
Yomi (Doc) vs lexxil (CF)

Yomi (Doc) vs lexxil (Marth)
Ame$ (Sheik) vs lexxil (Fox... omg)
Ame$ (Sheik) vs lexxil (Marth)

lookin forward to comments ... ^^

(would like to thank you, but i cant express it with my bad english >XD)
lexxil...

7ak

Smash Journeyman
Very nice Falco for the most part. You get a little caught up in the fulljump d-air to shine, so you might want to try some n-airs. Other than that, not much to critique.....just keep playing better people.

How long have you been playing advanced SSBM? There's no way you got that good in a couple months and if you did.........woooooowwwww. :)

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, for the critique.
I play SSBM with Protechs etc since Oktober 06...
But then there was a little break because of Zelda TP >XD

Samus247

Smash Journeyman
nice fox, when edge guarding that shiek, wave dash back to fsmash or usmash will punish his aggressive ledge hopped fair. Same goes for you though, shiek can wave dash back and fsmash your sh drill shines that were getting pretty predictable. i think shiek's usmash has priority over fox's dair too, so be careful.

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
You really need to work on your Marth. It was very predictable with the fairs and bairs. Where were the nairs? Those work wonders against Doc.

lexxil

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for comments.
And yes my Marth is garbage, but he is a fun Char anyway... xD

I soon will visite really good smasher and there will be Vids up soon... where i will get 2 stocked xD

Thanks to the YT comments too, (thanks @ InfiniteGXT =D)

Top Bottom