• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
131 Bob-Ombs

So I think maybe Lizardon, Cap'n Chreest, KingofPhantoms, or maybe Kenith the Gatherer could be a good replacement for Frosty when he leaves. I remember back a few months ago that a lot of people wanted ME to be a moderator, which was kinda creepy to me, because I have no ambition to become a moderator.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

They don't just immediately replace every mod that retries. And I doubt they quickly go to look for a single new one either, there was just a fresh new batch of mods recently too.

And I still don't feel like I'm "worthy" of being a mod. Not even close, tbh.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
There won't be an outright replacement for me. That's not how things work.

There was a batch of new mods lately and the Smash 4 boards have plenty of them right now, so my retirement won't leave that much of an impact on the moderation there.

(And start over. I still have the red banner. :evil:)

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Being a mod would be interesting but a bit of a responsibility.But I'm far too new a member to be one anyway.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
30 Bob-ombs

Gotta vent, so bear with me.

I got finals on Thursday (I have one every month), and I work in a team to finish a project based on an author and their book. We were given a list of people to choose. We chose Animal Farm and George Orwell. The team got some research notes and I put it on Powerpoint, and the stupid thing was done. Then out of nowhere, the teacher said that she "changed her mind" about Animal Farm, and didn't give us any explanation, even though it was ON THE LIST. This wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't 2 DAYS before it was due.

But we chose something else and finished it before class ended. Didn't make it any better honestly.

Last edited:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
32 Bob-ombs

Animal Farm is probably the only high school book I enjoyed that I was forced to read. It's also got an hour long cartoon from 1954.

Top Bottom