• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ledgehop f-air???

Wassup111

Smash Cadet
is this possible?!

my friend says it is, but ive tried and failed many times lol :laugh: :mad:

edit: sorry, read the other thread delete this

mood4food77

Smash Hero
no, only ledgehop uair, nair, and dair ar possible, ledgehop nair is insanely hard to pull off, ledgehop dair is useless since the attack doesn't come out, ledgehop uair is good but risky, you're best bet from teh ledge is to jump (normal ledge jump), roll, or do a ledge attack from it because it's hard to do a ledgehop uair and the risk of failing it could be higher than you want, it's hard to make it effective too

wuthefwasthat

Smash Ace
i think it is possible... although ive never done nor seen it...

if it is possible, its the hardest ledgehop in the game though

and probably not that useful, uair has a nicer hitbox when ur underneath

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
definitely not possible to land on the stage from the ledge with a F-air sorry.

chaddd

Smash Lord
You can't ledge hop with it, but you can make an attempt to. If you do it early enough, and can land the hit with Ganon, then you can still have time to up B back onto the ledge before they can even get back. Combined with the Infinite Edgehog, it's really a pain to get around.

There is, however, a way to double forward air with him. You stand on the side of a platform or ledge, jump back, and c-stick the forward air so that you can still direct yourself backwards, and then use your double jump to throw out another forward air. It's very risky, but once you get it down, the range allows for a safe return pretty much all the time. Plus, if you're doing it on the edge, you can jump back with the skull crusher off the ledge, and if your opponent starts coming to close too quickly, then you can choose to not throw the second one and go for the ledge, at which point you can consider using the first thing I mentioned.

flaco

The Terminator
Well it is possible but pretty hard and not reccomended to do just for the fact that it doesent have a big hit box and also you 99 pircent of the time will die doing it.

Divine189

Smash Apprentice
I mean it is possible with gannon to ledge hop f air but u cant land back on the ledge u have to up b and the only place i have been able to do this at is fountain of dreams.

Top Bottom