• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Konami guy encourages asking Kojima on twitter about Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toller

Smash Rookie
He said it would actually be likely to get a response if enough people asked.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=117057629

Do it. Seriously, best way to find out is to just spam his Twitter account. He actually reacts way more sensitively to anything he says there than just about any source.

Hashtag is #Snake4Smash4. Tweet @HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN and @Kojima_Hideo politely asking him about Snake returning.

If we can get this going, it could be our best chance on finding out more about Snake's inclusion as of now. So if you care about Snake in Smash, get this trending!

Make it happen guys! This is on NeoGAF and GameFAQS at the moment too. Every tweet with the hashtag counts. We could really get an answer if enough people help!

Last edited:

Toller

Smash Rookie
I'm....gonna go ahead and double post so I'll be at 10 and can edit in the link.

Sweet! It's edited in now.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
He said it would actually be likely to get a response if enough people asked.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=117057629

Do it. Seriously, best way to find out is to just spam his Twitter account. He actually reacts way more sensitively to anything he says there than just about any source.

Hashtag is #Snake4Smash4. Tweet @HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN and @Kojima_Hideo politely asking him about Snake returning.

If we can get this going, it could be our best chance on finding out more about Snake's inclusion as of now. So if you care about Snake in Smash, get this trending!

Make it happen guys! This is on NeoGAF and GameFAQS at the moment too. Every tweet with the hashtag counts. We could really get an answer if enough people help!
I want Snake too, and I have a feeling this will be closed soonish so I'll just point this out, it's not exactly just Kojima's call on Snake returning. Look at Brawl, Inafune would of loved to of seen Mega Man in the game but it didn't happen. 3rd party "cameos" are tricky business, if Nintendo or Konami don't want to do business with each other again, there isn't much that can be done about it. It wouldn't surprise me quite honestly if Sakurai tried to get Snake back, but maybe something fell through on the business end, we don't know. Even if Snake is back, there might be a NDA that even Kojima can't break so I wouldn't put much stock in any answer he gives, especially when this man is the same man who made up a fake studio to pretend MGSV wasn't MGSV

Toller

Smash Rookie
Most definitely. We're not putting it past Kojima to troll, and we're not looking for a "Yes he's in!"

What we are looking for is an answer of any kind to, hopefully, give us a bit more context. If he gives us a straight "no", then we'll have to assume he's not under NDA, Snake it probably out, and the speculation can take a new direction or be ended entirely.

If he gives us anything other than that, we would at least have more to work with, and can make a case that he is indeed under an NDA hence why he can't give a Solid yes or no. The speculation could also go in a new direction at that point.

Either way, it's something. I don't know about you and other Snake fans, but not hearing anything about him at all has just been difficult. The speculation is completely stuck now in the same circles that never end. This is just an attempt to gain more information on his inclusion, anyway we can!

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I see Konami Guy and i was hoping the twitter account was literally called Konami Guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom