• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knit it, Knit it.... Yarn is for more than sweaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I've seen a few discussions as a whole on the idea of Yarn Kirby, even Yarn Yoshi.
This, to me, seems overkill. But - it does seem to point to a fun way Nintendo would like to incorporate a new style.

Sure, a Yarn character as a whole could be added, what do you think?
I would rather see a Yarn item, wherein characters are given slightly altered abilities for the duration, and the entire animation changes. That could result in being too timely of an item for design, but certainly a great DownLoadable item.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
A mode that turns all characters into Yarn forms could be fun. But if Prince Fluff gets in, he turns into a blue angry Kirby with a crown.:laugh:

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
That could be fun. It could be like getting the Metal upgrade. Only thing is that it'd be harder to make. Not sure what abilities they could have..? Perhaps they'd be somewhat lighter and their normal attacks could have a higher range (bc their punches/kicks/sword swings would be hard and would string out like in the games).

The item could be Yin-Yarn's enchanted Metamato:

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'm still hoping that Prince Fluff is actually the character that represents the Yarn games and that he can get in on those merits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom