• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby's Hats

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
Just a good bunch of Photoshop c&p's. The Lip Kirby is especially cute, actually.

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
hmm...... what i would consider to be a good idea is, for the characters like link and , upgrade the hats they give kirby. maybe add a quiver for kirby link, and add like real cool shoes for the cpt. falcon hat.

and this thread is made of win.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
good fakes, but they can't fool me btw that sonic one looks bad a** but I think it sould be blue instead

Pyr0

Smash Ace
LOL! Oni Kirby xD

Megaman looks cool with the helmeat fitting perfectly in the shape of kirby.

Needs more Ridley tho...

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I absolutly love these! I need to tell their creator how awesome he is! (and I'd like to ask him a favor) do you know were I could contact this gentleman or gentlelady?

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I was wondering when this would come up... Here are some more I found. I like the skull kid one. >_>

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
lol i like how snake kirby has a 5 o clock shadow

skull kid kirby should wear both the hat and the majoras mask, or maybe just one of the two

metaknight will be awkward because in the kirby games you were never able to swallow him

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
lol i like how snake kirby has a 5 o clock shadow

skull kid kirby should wear both the hat and the majoras mask, or maybe just one of the two

metaknight will be awkward because in the kirby games you were never able to swallow him
thats right.

Kirby can't swallow Metaknight in the games so i believe he won't swallow him in ssbb too.

the Wario and Geno ones looks really official.:)

sir\miss artist... you are very talented.:):)

NukeA6

Smash Master
Those are some pretty good pics. The wario hat is no doubt, the Kirby wario hat in Smash Bros Brawl.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Im making a ridley one as we speak, have it by tonight or tommorow promise, can't say it'll be great though

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I made some more

Kirby's is going to have blood in his stool after this

Mine look like poop compared to the original guys(crap I just realized I forgot to color his rosey cheeks)

Top Bottom