• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby horizontal cutter..?

pat277

Smash Rookie
1. can't do it on a Wii remote at all!

2. cannot do it to the right side, but oddly enough, you can do it to the left.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I've noticed another bug with this move occasionally. It seems that if its done from the air and hits a slope, or is at times if it is interrupted, he can not perform the horizontal cutter in the air, but CAN on the ground.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
actually, the cutter dash can only be done forwards from where your facing when you do it, I think that might explain number 2

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
well, "forwards", yeah, but you can still turn around any specials pretty easily (with upb it's basically just holding it diagonally in the direction you want), which is where I'm assuming that's where OP is having trouble

is this just wiimote or with the nunchuck? I wouldn't exactly know how easy it is to do much on that tiny d-pad, I'll admit

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
wiimote by itself, or wiichuck?

Ginge

Smash Ace
actually, the cutter dash can only be done forwards from where your facing when you do it, I think that might explain number 2
Actually, if you time it right, you can do forward final cutter, backward final cutter, forward cutter dash, and backward cutter dash as long as you're in the air. You just have very few frames to do it in.

They also said in the patch, it will be doable on the ground without needing tap jump on. So there's something to look forward to.

Top Bottom