• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby extented final smash idea

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I was wondering, if Kirby can copy powers, why not copy final smashes? It would be like he would have the final smash of the person's power that he copied. This could work for each of the characters... well except for samus and zamus. Maybe if he copied Samus's fs, his samus standard attack would turn into zamus' standard attack, and vice versa. This was just an idea I had, while doing my homework.

iron blade

Smash Ace
i think it's a cool idea, but having him copy every fs would be alot of work, and they are supposed to be unique to each character, so i don't think it will happen.

shinzou

Smash Cadet
Maybe he might be a little overpowered... and besides, the FS moves are unique to each character, so i doubt this happening... but imagine if it were...

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Eh... Now, well, as much as I am a big fan of Kirby's copy ability I think this would be a little overkill...
I don't think it's necessary, final smashes really are supposed to be character-unique and Kirby has his own already which, might I add, looks to be quite powerful.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
Eh... Now, well, as much as I am a big fan of Kirby's copy ability I think this would be a little overkill...
I don't think it's necessary, final smashes really are supposed to be character-unique and Kirby has his own already which, might I add, looks to be quite powerful.

yeah but will kirbys FS require him to be near an opponent to hit him/her with it? take meta knights FS, you have to be precised otherwise, you'll just watse the smash ball's power. stealing other FS would be great. imagine kirby unleases the triforce slash! total awesomeness! :chuckle:

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
With the "what if"'s again. I would love for that possibility to be true! If he could take final smashes it would be great. Sure it's unique for each character to have their own final smashes, but what makes Kirby unique is that he can copy final smashes.

Hmm, just thoughts.....

Randomizer

Smash Rookie
Inside an orange ontop of a train heading to nowhe
Though i doubt kirby will be able to copy final smashes(I would love to see giga kirby or kirby-man) i think his FS is allready awesome, if it's the same concept as it was in his games when he got the cook abillity then it should just stop time and suck in all the opponents like on the games :p

Top Bottom