• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KingJigglypuff's Project M Throne Room! 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Updated

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Oh, wait, never mind:
"Input code size must be divisible by 16."
You have to put the entire code in as one line. That means no spaces and no new lines.

So with the code recently posted, you would enter it as such: C21C7574000000042C1A2431418000102C1A26F84181000838000005901F00006000000000000000

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
So it's been awhile since I have seen anything about it but, how is Deoxys coming?

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Jaystring's still working on the needed model touchups. He's also gonna redo the UVs as well, so it's gonna take a bit.
Wow, I didn't know he was really getting into it. Knowing him, though, it'll turn out great.

Not sure if MK has told you, but when will we hear more about that K Rool he has been working on? Or the Black Shadow he revealed in Waluigi's release video? So many questions. lol

Notshane

Smash Ace
You have to put the entire code in as one line. That means no spaces and no new lines.

So with the code recently posted, you would enter it as such: C21C7574000000042C1A2431418000102C1A26F84181000838000005901F00006000000000000000
Would've been nice if I was told it wasn't in facsimile. You know I am not a proficient coder ಠ_ಠ

Regardless, you gave me a code program, the codes themselves and did aid me in how to do it, so I am not going to hold a grudge since it was my own fault for not learning how to code properly.

Last edited:

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Not sure if MK has told you, but when will we hear more about that K Rool he has been working on? Or the Black Shadow he revealed in Waluigi's release video? So many questions. lol
I know a few things, but I'm not sure if MK's okay with me saying anything, so I'm gonna hold off until he either posts or gives me the okay.

Would've been nice if I was told it wasn't in facsimile. You know I am not a proficient coder ಠ_ಠ
There was a readme in there that you should have read then.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
OK, so I really love the Waluigi mod. My only gripe is that Waluigi's Final Smash is kinda.............. underwhelming. I thought it would be something cool like raining bob-ombs or something like this: http://gfycat.com/RaggedLoathsomeAngwantibo Great job to MK and his team though.
Draco_The Draco_The made this criticism like a page or two ago.

Though it wouldn't hurt to repeat again. Back in the earlier stages of Waluigi, we had a more dynamic Final Smash, but we were unable to go through with it, due to technical limitations.

PyotrLuzhin PyotrLuzhin offered to take a look, though I'm not sure what their progress is on it.

Notshane

Smash Ace
Though it wouldn't hurt to repeat again. Back in the earlier stages of Waluigi, we had a more dynamic Final Smash, but we were unable to go through with it, due to technical limitations.
So, is it canned then? If so, it would be great if we could at least see a video of it in action. I bet it looks higher quality than all the others combined.

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
So, is it canned then? If so, it would be great if we could at least see a video of it in action. I bet it looks higher quality than all the others combined.
I'm working on it, but I've been awfully busy lately with IRL stuff and my interpretation of N64 Mode. It's the next thing on my list.

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS
So word on the street is you guys like Project:M?... how about Project:M with more purple?

Great!, give this a watch

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Noticed both Waluigi and Ridley have their own slot. Well done, hope I can do that too.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Noticed both Waluigi and Ridley have their own slot. Well done, hope I can do that too.
It's pretty simple, as long as you follow Pyotr's instructions over on his thread.
EDIT: Plus, we'll probably end up doing the prerequisites ourselves, anyways. Having BEX compatibility with PM is going to be a godsend for making tournament-like builds with Ridley and such in them.

Last edited:

Notshane

Smash Ace
So word on the street is you guys like Project:M?... how about Project:M with more purple?

Great!, give this a watch

He looks just as fast as the Brawl one to me, with a few exceptions being his jab, smash attacks and dive. But, most of his moves look similar in delivery, as far as speed goes.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I love Ridley as much as the next person... But his walk cycle is so choppy. I understand his emphasis on air-combat, but it shouldn't be uncomfortable to walk.

Waluigi is too big.

Last edited:

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
I love Ridley as much as the next person... But his walk cycle is so choppy. I understand his emphasis on air-combat, but it shouldn't be uncomfortable to walk.

Waluigi is too big.
Well, it's pretty much the way Ridley would walk if he ever walked like a normal person.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Un-related to Waluigi, but it's been so long since I've updated my character list (characters I'm working on, planning to work on, and considering on working on).

So far, here's my list.

-In Progress Characters-
Deoxys. Form Changing.

-Planned Characters-
Palutena (Smash 4 "Port"). Technical.
Greninja (Smash 4 "Port"). Technical, Rushdown?
Solo Charizard Revamp.
Raptor. Rushdown, Combo-Oriented, Glass Cannon.
Zoroark. Technical.
Xenomorph. Technical, Rushdown.
T. rex Revamp. Boss.
Misery. Bruiser
Sceptile. Technical, Speedy, Rushdown.
Wisp Revamp. Technical.
Dio. Combo-Oriented, Technical.
Raiden. Combo-Oriented, Rushdown.

-Group Projects-
Waluigi. Technical.
Black Shadow. Technical, Tank.
King K. Rool. Technical.
???. Rushdown.
Team Rocket's Meowth. Technical.

-Possible Candidates-
Neptune/Purple Heart. All Rounder, Jack of All Trades.
Blaziken. Combo-Oriented, Rushdown.
Swampert. Tank.
Predator. Technical.
Jotaro. Combo-Oriented, Bruiser.
Armstrong. Bruiser.
Carchar (Original Character). Technical, Combo-Oriented, Bruiser.

It's highly unlikely for me as one person to do all of these projects, but it's just something nice to think about a "what if" scenario. I'm also gonna restrict myself to one project at a time (with the exception of Group Projects). So aside from Deoxys and the Group Projects, try not to get too hyped about the other characters shown on this list.

Notshane

Smash Ace
Un-related to Waluigi, but it's been so long since I've updated my character list (characters I'm working on, planning to work on, and considering on working on).

So far, here's my list.

-In Progress Characters-
Deoxys. Form Changing.

-Planned Characters-
Palutena (Smash 4 "Port"). Technical.
Greninja (Smash 4 "Port"). Technical, Rushdown?
Solo Charizard Revamp.
Raptor. Rushdown, Combo-Oriented, Glass Cannon.
Zoroark. Technical.
Xenomorph. Technical, Rushdown.
T. rex Revamp. Boss.
Misery. Bruiser
Sceptile. Technical, Speedy, Rushdown.
Wisp Revamp. Technical.
Dio. Combo-Oriented, Technical.
Raiden. Combo-Oriented, Rushdown.

-Group Projects-
Waluigi. Technical.
Black Shadow. Technical, Tank.
King K. Rool. Technical.
???. Rushdown.
Team Rocket's Meowth. Technical.

-Possible Candidates-
Neptune/Purple Heart. All Rounder, Jack of All Trades.
Blaziken. Combo-Oriented, Rushdown.
Swampert. Tank.
Predator. Technical.
Jotaro. Combo-Oriented, Bruiser.
Armstrong. Bruiser.
Carchar (Original Character). Technical, Combo-Oriented, Bruiser.

It's highly unlikely for me as one person to do all of these projects, but it's just something nice to think about a "what if" scenario. I'm also gonna restrict myself to one project at a time (with the exception of Group Projects). So aside from Deoxys and the Group Projects, try not to get too hyped about the other characters shown on this list.
Without Arle or Takamaru, there is no reason to be hype for this list to me.

The Peacekeeper

Smash Cadet
I know this is a bit late but i'm having issues with the brawl plug and play.

I'm not sure what causes it. it seems to work for a bit and then freezes for no reason. (the music is still playing but the game it self freezes. no loud noise crash). It doesn't seem to be a costume freeze and it also doesn't seem to be a specific move. Just seems to be time. I got lucky once and managed to get two rounds in before it happened again.

Sorry if this isn't much to work with but I can't seem to find the exact reason for the freeze. Thank you in advance.

Edit: Might have figured it out. I changed the hooks from "GC Pad" to "Default" and no crashing happened after that so I might keep this up just incase anyone else had the some problem.

Last edited:

Notshane

Smash Ace
Late for Waluigi, on time for the others
By the way, how is F-Zero Climax? I hear the game is 3D, even though it is a GBA game and apparently has really impress-

(senses glare from KingJigglypuff)

Okay, okay, I will not go on about the topic for long. I just wanted to ask a question is all.

KingJigglypuff

Smash Ace
Thought I forgot about Wii U Charizard?

Guess again, as I have a new batch of (dank memes) previews coming in. They're not in-game previews, but previews of the updated model stuff with recolors (including three custom recolors) in the form of "CSPs".

Hopefully, I can get in-game previews of these recolors sometime this week.

Last edited:

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Thought I forgot about Wii U Charizard?

Guess again, as I have a new batch of (dank memes) previews coming in. They're not in-game previews, but previews of the updated model stuff with recolors (including two custom recolors) in the form of "CSPs".

Hopefully, I can get in-game previews of these recolors sometime this week.
Wow what a fake leak.

But Really, These look awesome

Top Bottom