• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kimimaru's YouTube Channel

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
Oh, sorry about that; if you ever want me to take them down then I'll do so. I'll also be sure to notify you in the future if I plan on recording some of our matches.

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
>recording without my consent or knowledge
Don't worry about him kimimaru he is just a prick its not like you videotaped him taking a **** without his consent . what a jerk . someone taking video games too seriously .

BTW nice ownage of killer yesterday .

Long live the great doo!

M!nt

Smash Champion
if you don't take the game seriously why are you even on this forum?

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
if you don't take the game seriously why are you even on this forum?
Lol way to misread what I said.I said don't take the game too seriously I didn't say don't take a game seriously .

Ie there is a line where you have gone too far . pretty simple right?

¨°PÞ-§°¨ Bane

Smash Apprentice
lol y'all need to just chill out

i usually don't mind being recorded as long as the person asks me/im aware that im being recorded. i think i was a bit intoxicated (ahem) when i played those matches so i would have actually preferred not being recorded at that time, but it's w/e

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
LMAO! you lost a match its not a big deal

lol y'all need to just chill out

i usually don't mind being recorded as long as the person asks me/im aware that im being recorded. i think i was a bit intoxicated (ahem) when i played those matches so i would have actually preferred not being recorded at that time, but it's w/e

Sangoku

Smash Master
Okay, now everybody stops. It's a matter between bane and kimi (please agree on something by PM if necessary) and it's not the topic of this thread.

Top Bottom