• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KEN... the peach slayer strikes!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Yeah, if that was you, that was pretty good. :)

I'd look at the top Peaches. If they can't, then who can?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Yeah, if that was you, that was pretty good. :)

I'd look at the top Peaches. If they can't, then who can?
hahaha. thanks. ken was going pretty agressive that whole time, he's usually more patient but, he knows me well, so he doesnt really have to think much to beat me.

MeThOd

Smash Rookie
Ken's fox isnt too shabby. Not as good as his marth, of course. I think Vidjo is an amazing peach.

Velox

Smash Ace
unfortunately, mikael quit everyone..!
Who told you that? I just saw Mikael playing a few months ago. People spread rumors all the time about the Japanese players quitting that are never true. Gotta watch what you believe on the internet.

MeThOd

Smash Rookie
i heard that mikael took a break, not that he quit.

good point, vidjo beat him in a crew battle, not an actual set.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Who told you that? I just saw Mikael playing a few months ago. People spread rumors all the time about the Japanese players quitting that are never true. Gotta watch what you believe on the internet.
ken told me himself

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Whats that tell you? Ken hates peach players. Mikael took a break. He didn't quit.
hahaha..? thanks? im not going to debate over what ken says and/or thinks. im just going to ASSume you know him or the japanese players more than i do.

*i was putting out an offer to pay for mikaels whole entire trip to the u.s. // for oc3. but it looks like the only insane players we can get are bombsoldier & disc right now. T_T

**shameless plug**

Top Bottom