• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 7, 2014] Chris W. (JFever) Presents: Revival of Brawl (Richmond, KY)

jfever64

Smash Rookie
The Tournament has unfortunately been cancelled
Im sorry for any inconvenience this causes, but i will be unable to host this tourney primarily due to a lack of confirmed interest (which i define as the cost of the venue is more than the money that will be made from venue fees) and in order to prevent conflict with my job. Again, i'm sorry for any inconvenience, i know this post is extremely late

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
online? if so what is your friend code?

Last edited:

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
So only tiers E and F are viable for low tier? I just wanna make sure. Taking over last place with Ganon. Watch the **** out err'one.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
well its not that bad if you have a good connection...i main Falcon, Marth and Mario

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
well its not that bad if you have a good connection...i main Falcon, Marth and Mario
Thats my problem. I will have amazing connection for 30 minutes but then I will have almost none. The Frankfort Plant Board that runs our internet is complete garbage.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
May need to double check to make sure this isn't the same weekend as the Smash 4 Best Buy demo. E3 is June 10-12 (Tues-Thurs), and the E3 trailer said the demo would be on "the weekend", so it could be the weekend before or after.

tjdk2

Smash Cadet
hey does anyone want to play some online i need to shake off the rust

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Im gonna stay at Maybe for now but chances are looking more likely I will be here. I have played Brawl once since this tournament was announced so chances are leaning in my favor to take this tournament. When you all come in just give me your entry fee and I will be on my way. No point in playing.

:dk::dk::dk::dk::dk::dk::dk::dk::dk::dk::dk::dk: is my main.

Last edited:

SuperSalamence

Smash Cadet
NNID
T-Flex
3DS FC
5455-9990-9310
Since this is supposed to be the revival of Brawl, wouldn't it make more sense for PM to be $10 and Brawl only $5? PM already averages higher turnouts and the lower entry fee only makes participating more appealing meaning Brawl will get even less attention. You should consider placing some of your own money towards a pot bonus for Brawl (like $50 or so). That way, people will see that they could enter Brawl for less, and have the possibility of winning even more than they could for PM. You're wallet may not like it, but if you really want the Brawl scene to grow, you should really think about it.

OgiEthan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OgiEthan
3DS FC
2766-9108-2825
I am saddened to say, as a personal friend of the TO, I've been informed that this tourney is going to be cancelled. Sorry everyone.

Last edited:

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Yeah, why did that happen though?
1. Jfever's tight on money
2. Not enough initial interest, which ties with point 1
3. May be the weekend of the Smash 4 Best Buy demo (we don't know for sure if it is this weekend or the next one, yet)

Late reply, but just so others know who don't check Facebook.

Last edited:

OgiEthan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OgiEthan
3DS FC
2766-9108-2825
Also, Chris (JFevr) is going to be visiting a bunch of friends who've been out of town. :-))

Top Bottom