• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 15, 2014] 1StockUp, Glasgow (1LevelUp)

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
We have an event in 1LevelUp Glasgow, that'd I'd like to make people aware of. This is mainly PM with some Melee on the side.

The main event will be PM singles, with a prize pool collected from the entrants (£5 entry fee, £2 for prize pool). The side event for PM will be East Coast Vs West Coast battle, which will cost nothing as long as you've paid the entry fee. I'd love if we could get a lot of people to enter, and get some hype for the Scottish smash community with this.

This is the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1440874896170803/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Also here is the poster for it:

Last edited:

Sax19

Smash Rookie
Will there be any smash 64 at this event? I just moved to glasgow for university and I am a very very avid smash 64 player. Oddly enough, I don't really play any other smash! Anyone in the Glasgow area a big fan of smash 64? I'd love some people to spar with:)

Top Bottom