• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Sep 10, 2015] Melee and Project M weeklies (Southfield, Michigan)

Servine1212

Smash Rookie
Hello all my Michigan smashers today there will be a melee tournament from 2pm-8pm. On Friday there will be a project m tournament running from 2pm-8pm. The tournaments will be held at 25536 Lahser Southfuelsd, Michigan. Venue fee is 5$ and tournament entry fee is 5$. If you bring a setup you will be refunded 5$. If you come please park in the back of the building. Thank you.

XboneHauntsYou

Smash Rookie
NNID
XboneHauntsYou
3DS FC
3583-1037-5322
This is only 19 minutes away from house!!! I really want to go but work...I may come just depends. Are sign-ups right at 2pm?

bhart_ssb

Smash Rookie
NNID
bhart_ssb
I believe I will be attending... first tournament hype!!!
Wait is PM on the 30th? PLEASE RESPOND

Last edited:

bhart_ssb

Smash Rookie
NNID
bhart_ssb
And one other question. Is Melee every thursday and is Project M on thursday as well or it PM on friday?

Last edited:

EliteUcantBeat

Smash Rookie
Alright so I went to the location at 2 and there was nothing there. Just a bunch of old people sitting at tables and talking.

-CaM-

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jurco-26
Do you have a phone number I can contact for more info?

Top Bottom