• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Smash for Charity 7

Smash for Charity 7
Posted by NachoOfCheese
Ward Church
Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

NachoOfCheese

Smash Ace
NNID
NachoOfCheese
NHS Charity 7 is CONFIRMED for July 2nd! We have twice the amount of space as last time and we're doing 5v5 crews! ARE YOU READY?

May I ask one or two things?
I am a younger male who has never attended a tourney and as I live around Grand Haven and too far away from Chicago to get to any decent tournies. I was wondering whether I could just watch how it goes. I am also trying to start up my own buisness so if I could set up a "booth" persay at this tourney. I might play some friendlies though at the same time.
Thank you
--The Bard

NachoOfCheese

Smash Ace
NNID
NachoOfCheese
May I ask one or two things?
I am a younger male who has never attended a tourney and as I live around Grand Haven and too far away from Chicago to get to any decent tournies. I was wondering whether I could just watch how it goes. I am also trying to start up my own buisness so if I could set up a "booth" persay at this tourney. I might play some friendlies though at the same time.
Thank you
--The Bard
You could definitely swing by and play some friendlies but I'm not sure about the booth.

Haigo

Smash Rookie
i have a question, im new to the smash boards. Do you have to register in advance or is it kind of like a walk in as well? And is this a melee and sm4sh?

Last edited:
Top Bottom