• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Sep 18, 2015] Salty Joystiq Present: Salty Bi-Weekly (Vineland, NJ)

SaltyJoystiq

Smash Cadet
Here is the event for our next Melee/PM/Smash 4 Bi-Weekly. This is how they will run every single time from now on just to give everyone a general idea on which events they can play in when they get here. We have Melee, PM, and Smash 4 Singles. The game with the most entries will start first but we will try and run them all at the same time too save time so everyone can get home at a reasonable hour. Doubles is a maybe as usual since its kinda of a side tournament, however smash 4 doubles is pretty hype! Anyway here is the time schedule based on previous events..

OPEN at 6pm

Smash 4 - 730pm
Melee - 8pm
PM - 830pm

Tournament usually starts around 730-8

CLOSE at 1am

VENUE - 5 dollars
TOURNAMENT - 5 dollars
( Pay at the door )

Smash 4 is streamed, and we are working on streaming the other games as well. If there are any questions feel free to post here or message our Facebook page. Just search Salty Joystiq.

Last edited:

FailsauceMcGee

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4742-5595-9733
So glad I saw this today. If I can convince my pm-loving friends to go, then we'll definitely make a night out of it. Looking at the map, that's probably like 30 mins from my house. Much more convenient than driving an hour to Princeton or twice that time to Kinnelon for weeklies. You guys may have made my Christmas ! :)

Is it alright if anyone shows up for this event? Also, which building is the event taking place in? Is Project M v3.5? Are there any age restrictions?
-sorry about all the questions first time doing this sort of thing
Since they're posting on smashboards, it's pretty much implied that it's open to anyone. Tourneys usually use the most updated version of pm unless they specify otherwise, and there's never any age restrictions as far as I know. If a 2-year-old can pick up a controller, they can enter I'm sure.

SaltyJoystiq

Smash Cadet
We will have melee, smash 4, and project m and every game will be up to date as of updates and downloads. This event will also be streamed and uploaded to youtube if you play smash 4. we are also working on doing doubles for the 3 games as well. We also got confirmation that Chibo and Nyani from Clash Tournaments will be attending this event as well. If you have any questions feel free to comment here again or like us on Facebook and message the page. we also have an event page on Facebook as well that you can RSVP too. so we hope to see all you guys there!

Moose17

Smash Rookie
We will have melee, smash 4, and project m and every game will be up to date as of updates and downloads. This event will also be streamed and uploaded to youtube if you play smash 4. we are also working on doing doubles for the 3 games as well. We also got confirmation that Chibo and Nyani from Clash Tournaments will be attending this event as well. If you have any questions feel free to comment here again or like us on Facebook and message the page. we also have an event page on Facebook as well that you can RSVP too. so we hope to see all you guys there!
Seeing that you plan on having this amount of events and seem to be having a good amount of entrants
I suggest starting your event a couple hours earlier in order for your event to last so long
For example
The smash4 weekly and melee bi weekly hosted by 8wayrun at 8 on the break soley has their smash events starting by 730-8 o clock because they don't really expect more than 30 people to attend and they still end by 10
So for you to start at that time with multiple events can drag on for quite some time

Staticky

Smash Cadet
What time does Sm4sh bracket usually end?

Last edited:

Ben Zed

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BENZ#0
What time does registration start/end? I have work over the weekends and would like to attend.
Registration usually starts at 6:00; when the venue opens. It generally ends at around 7:30.

I'm honestly not sure if the date is correct for this, because the monthly tournament (Which starts at 2:00 and ends at 12:00-ish) is scheduled for the 28th. You can also check out info for that event here, and if you aren't already a part of our facebook group, you should join here. You'll find a lot more info about smashfests and regular meet ups we have there. Hope I could help, and hope I'll see you around soon!

Nickname87

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nickname8877
ya I called the number on the facebook group and they said that this is on sunday at 2pm. so is it tomorrow at 6 or sunday at 2? Also are gamepads allowed and if so do i need to bring my own? finally are customs legal?

Last edited:
Top Bottom