• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggz can`t swim

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I was on the Isle Delfino stage at the small island with the green pipe and knocked a cpu controlled (lv.9) jiggz into the water. When she tried to jump out, she just started spazzing out on the surface of the water until the platform that takes you away came and she finally got out

Last edited:

OMJesus

Smash Rookie
I was on the Isle Delfino stage at the small island with the green pipe and knocked a cpu controlled (lv.9) jiggz into the water. When she tried to jump out, she just started spazzing out on the surface of the water until the platform that takes you away came and she finally got out
Jigglypuff was not meant to be a water balloon, maybe she was taking a "quick rest" from throwing out her "bair foot" in midair.

Top Bottom